Another Job Interview Dilemma

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If I walk in and see Des Hasler on the panel, I'm turning around and walking right back out!
Before you do, punch him in the face for what he did to your club.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Before you do, punch him in the face for what he did to your club.
Just punch him in the face? Come on Kaz, you can be more creative than that :D

Wahesh

Reaction score
Far out everyone is commenting on me wearing a suit today. I had no way of hiding it. I'm telling everyone that I have my annual house inspection

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're suggesting that I actually soil myself for the sake of a job interview?

Yea... Nah!
At least when your being interviewed they will see your determination to secure this job, I'm guessing they will be thinking anyone who is willing to crap themselves just to get a job is an employee that will be at work everyday even if he's crapped himself, so already you will be on top of the list for the job.

Wahesh

Reaction score
At least when your being interviewed they will see your determination to secure this job, I'm guessing they will be thinking anyone who is willing to crap themselves just to get a job is an employee that will be at work everyday even if he's crapped himself, so already you will be on top of the list for the job.
I tend to think the stench in the room not to mention the potential shit left on the seat will not work in my favor just quietly.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm really getting the skits with some companies.

I just happened to check my email this morning and apparently I've been progressed to the next stage of a job I applied for recently and I need to complete online assessments in order to proceed.

(a) I'm am SICK of these freaking personality assessments :tired::triumph::unamused::rage::confounded:
(b) Why did they NOT call me to notify my of this, and rely on the element of chance and me checking my emails?
(c) FFS!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I just happened to check my email this morning and apparently I've been progressed to the next stage of a job I applied for recently and I need to complete online assessments in order to proceed.

(a) I'm am SICK of these freaking personality assessments :tired::triumph::unamused::rage::confounded:
(b) Why did they NOT call me to notify my of this, and rely on the element of chance and me checking my emails?
(c) FFS!
Why wouldn’t you check your emails in 2018 mate people don’t call people

Wahesh

Reaction score
Why wouldn’t you check your emails in 2018 mate people don’t call people
I'm talking personal emails mate. This is the 2nd time that I've been notified by email, but common sense says people expect a phone call at least out of courtesy so they are spoken to and advised LIVE of what the applications status is. You can't rely on people to continuously check their email especially if they don't use notifications or have it synced to their phone.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm talking personal emails mate. This is the 2nd time that I've been notified by email, but common sense says people expect a phone call at least out of courtesy so they are spoken to and advised LIVE of what the applications status is. You can't rely on people to continuously check their email especially if they don't use notifications or have it synced to their phone.
If you don’t check your emails wtf you doin booiiiii. If I don’t get an email response within 1 business day from both a customer stand point and a business partner stand point then I immediately have a bad impression

Wahesh

Reaction score
If you don’t check your emails wtf you doin booiiiii. If I don’t get an email response within 1 business day from both a customer stand point and a business partner stand point then I immediately have a bad impression
Business Comms have traditionally been channeled through telephone conversations.

I've just seen another job I want to apply for now but this one is only a 12 month temp role.

Hmmm...

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Business Comms have traditionally been channeled through telephone conversations.

I've just seen another job I want to apply for now but this one is only a 12 month temp role.

Hmmm...
Get with the times

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

(c) FFS!
YEAH THE ONLINE STUFF IS DUMB AND CAN BE GAMED EASILY. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DO THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN.

THEY HAVE GOOD SALESPEOPLE THAT DUPE HR AND RECRUITMENT MANAGERS.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I am with the times. In the past did people send postage mail to candidates or did they call them? Just because email is faster doesn't change the fact that it's mail.
What are you talking about... it’s email... it’s not mail.... it’s email.... everyone uses email.... emails are traceable and can be referenced.. phone calls cannot. You can’t expect recruiters to call 20 odd people when they can just send one email out.... you are living in the past