Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its a good chance too see what The Andersons and Hill will do. Something tells me they go alright.
Hope you're right brother, surely they are seeking legal advice as you read this.

A

Alexander the Great

I think we should do what some of us did back in 2002 and 2004, black out the nrlol badge on our jerseys.

But the media pricks will twist it into a terrorist act somehow...

And jewturd will call it anti-Semitism.
Haha fucking victim card will come out for sure.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think its time.

I think its time to make this the new club anthem and run out song... Chumbawanba's fantastic hit - I get knocked down, but get up again.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the police doing about the media's practices in obtaining the images happening inside the venue? What, that is all OK and legal is it?

The club and especially the RLPA need to get legal advise and stand up for their members/players.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What are the police doing about the media's practices in obtaining the images happening inside the venue? What, that is all OK and legal is it?

The club and especially the RLPA need to get legal advise and stand up for their members/players.
The RLPA are fucking useless.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
When Chris Anderson was at the club many moons ago and they had Mad Monday ... surely shit got wilder than this.

Sweeetttt Caroline
GET FUCKED TODD
Wankers never looked so good
So good so good so good.
You can despise (all the Dogs)
You couldnt find it if you would have tweezers.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope you're right brother, surely they are seeking legal advice as you read this.
That's a given, its the negotiating part I'm interested in. Hill does not look like a push over and the Andersons have a wealth of knowledge in the game and plenty of respect.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-ca...brations/1ff918e3-75df-4d85-b2ab-c4a7ecc4c6d7

It is understood NSW Police have charged two Canterbury Bulldogs players Adam Elliott and Asipeli Fine after their Mad Monday celebrations.

"Officers from Sydney Police Area Command launched an investigation following an incident at a licensed premises on Lower Fort Street, The Rocks, on Monday," police said in a statement.

"Following inquiries by Sydney city LAC [Local Area Command] two men aged 23 and 26 were issued with court attendance notices for wilful and obscene exposure.

"A 22-year-old man has been issued an infringement notice for offensive conduct."
Police also issues penalty notices to the Sydney hotel owner.

"The hotel licensee, a 63-year-old man, has been issued with five penalty notices," police said.

Criminal charges; thanks heaps Telegraph.PLUS the owner of the venue thanks you for his five charges.....

Tell me...after exposing himself and urinating in his own mouth, photos of which went viral, was Todd Carney charged with offensive conduct?

Status
Not open for further replies.