Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talking Sport should bring out all the snowflake motherfuckers trying to act high and mighty.

Gavin Robinson and Hughes basically call it as it is and are questioning how they got the photos of the private event.

They both said the worst part was Montoya lying on the ground, because that was actually in public.
Montoya vs an immortal lying on the ground at an airport ...hmmm

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tachy I bestow upon you an Arabian blessing: May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch and may your arms be too short to scratch :grinning:
Wow.

I may have another vote. :smiley:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would love to see the repercussions of journos taking photos of say naked females enjoying end of season celebrations.
Sydney morning herald will beat it up as free the nipple thing and say how empowering the whamen are and dailytelegraph will get sued as they rightfully should. I wish I was a female sometimes, maybe it’s time I take up my mantle as a female. Life would be so much easier and so many cop out options. And can always resort to being a slut to get out of things. Yay #society

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Paul Kent made no sense at all on NRL 360. He said Ambulance drivers can't get drunk on their lunch break and then go drive an ambulance. WTF does that have to do with this? They are on holidays.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Getting the shits big time reading stuff on Twitter.. we really need to use this as motivation for next season.. Rothfield hasn't stopped going on about it. It's sickening

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Paul Kent made no sense at all on NRL 360. He said Ambulance drivers can't get drunk on their lunch break and then go drive an ambulance. WTF does that have to do with this? They are on holidays.
LOL, the ****, must have been a blonde on his previous life

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like I’m going to take lessons in morals from lying parasites like Paul ****, Buzz, Hadley & the rest of these scumbags.
Hey, by the way whats happening with the Sharks supposed salary cap cheating Or Hadley’s coke sorting son????
Hypocrites!
Ezachery

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Paul Kent ever make sense? Serious question...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fuck them both, it's not like both those bunch of ***** do us a favour anyways.
If we go against the nrl, they might start blowing bullshit penalties against us in a blatant attempt to influence our games.... oh, wait....

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He actually tried to bring ambos into this? What an idiot. He’s gone full Massoud. Never go full Massoud...

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Even the other papers are speaking up...

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/th...ldogs-mad-monday-madness-20180904-p501qm.html

Why the Tele decided to strategically place photographers with telephoto lenses at a high vantage point to snap drunken footballers attending a private function is a question for them.

Another might be this: was it really necessary to run a front-page photo of winger Marcelo Montoya, bent over and looking at the final result of his technicolour yawn on the pavement? How do we unsee that?

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It just shows the putrid low standards and hypocrisy of the media in 2018. Channel 9 employ an ex player who publicly admits to long and sustained use of illicit recreational drugs. It’s common knowledge that another Channel 9 commentator essentially supplied drugs to teammates. Hadley’s son is a cop and arrested for possession. Yet they report this story as though our players spent the afternoon torturing small children.

Reactions: DT

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you believe he is an actual lawyer... I have a bridge I would like to sell you.
I am but a humble wayfaring stranger, merely stating the fact that someone has claimed to be a lawyer. I have neither accepted this fact, nor dismissed it.

On the other hand, what’s the best price you can do on the bridge?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Todd Greenburg in his interview today said; “When you offend others, there is a big price to pay for that. There has to be consequences.”
WHAT A FUCKING DUD ****.... He is whats wrong with the world today

Status
Not open for further replies.