Bulldogs sign Corey Harawira-neara

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DW! Love your work buddy.Appreciate the heads up on CHN before the media broke it..
No worries champ. I’m telling you Jahrome Hughes from Melbourne was coming to Belmore, he back flipped last minute.

I was told ages ago Barba was no chance because of reasons I’ve posted in my PM’s. Now he’s going to the cowboys.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And credit where credit is due mr whisperer. Any chance u can hook us all up now on them few names from your source. It is as good as done also ya may as well tell us all the couple of chances.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No worries champ. I’m telling you Jahrome Hughes from Melbourne was coming to Belmore, he back flipped last minute.

I was told ages ago Barba was no chance because of reasons I’ve posted in my PM’s. Now he’s going to the cowboys.
Move over Toofu69 guy

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where has Hughes gone?

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has played there before, but honestly i have no idea how we're going to fit Jackson, Martin, RFM, Elliott and CHN into the same backrow lol.
Yep....me too. No idea.

This IS a good signing....but I would honestly prefer spending it on a 9 (Seggy??) or trying to snag Barba (who is apparently going to the Cowboys) or otherwise a centre.

Our forward pack is solid as is IMO, this is a good signing but again, we need players in other spots.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats a pitty he is a talent too. Aj brimsom from titans is still not sighned i think he is a future gun any chance to come here ?

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Josh Jackson will be playing hooker in the last 20 minutes?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can we start a rumour that we are only paying 80k for the next two years and panthers are covering the rest?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep....me too. No idea.

This IS a good signing....but I would honestly prefer spending it on a 9 (Seggy??) or trying to snag Barba (who is apparently going to the Cowboys) or otherwise a centre.

Our forward pack is solid as is IMO, this is a good signing but again, we need players in other spots.
Rfm is gooooone or martin. They will be playing for spots no wonder martin was only sighned for one year. If it was me elliot would still be on trial in my books.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great signing really rate this kid but we desperately need some quality to replace the twins and a hooker more then we need forwards.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well done @dogwhisperer .....you called it and it is now confirmed.
I'm glad we are building nicely for the future....BRING ON 2019!!
Looks like Deano is trying to bring that "MADNESS" to this team. CHN, Elliott, Chris Smith, Sue, Jacko, and Klemmer....all have that tough hard hitting mongrel in them....NICEEEE!!!!

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People asking in the other thread about what the RUMOUR subforum is for..Exactly this.

Until it's official from the club, it's classed as a rumour.

Simples :grinning:

Once official from club, thread moves back into Bulldogs Discussion :grinning:

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This signing really only makes sense if we are releasing a player? That’s 4 quality second rowers pushing for 2 spots.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Based on this signing I reckon.

8. Tolman
10. Klemmer
11. Chn
12. Martin
13. Jacko

14. Rfm (nothing to do with who is better, just more damaging runner in my books)
15. Elliott
16. Sue
17. Ogden/fualao/to’omaga.

Credit for the cal dogwisperer. Not one of those blokes who pretends to have mail, not saying anything then want a clap. Well done bud. Nice to see for a change someone with actual mail and balls to state it.

Side note damn I hope we sign Segeyaro now and Manu would see me blow all over ether phone

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep....me too. No idea.

Yh our forwards are pretty stacked and we have a good mix of styles.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could this mean we are potentially losing one of our forwards for any reason? We have Klemmer, Tolman, Jackson, Elliot, Martin, RFM, CHN, Fualalo, Ogden, Sue, To'omaga, Smith all wanting to play first grade, thats 12 players for 9 positions and if Pay decides he wants a utility on the bench then 4 of them will miss out.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why isnt this thread in the Bulldogs discussion?

Been confirmed on channel 9 news and fox footy

Last edited:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has played there before, but honestly i have no idea how we're going to fit Jackson, Martin, RFM, Elliott and CHN into the same backrow lol.
Elliott seemed to have got a lot bigger and stronger this year. Maybe he has been earmarked to play anywhere in the forwards off the bench or to be moved into the front row.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good player. Annoys me a bit with his niggle but that'll change when he's one of us. Still, we're getting very heavy in the backrow. Martin's the only one with a year to go and he's the player I'd want to keep most (apart from our great Captain of course). Hope there's still room in our cap for a decent hooker (our No1 priority) and another fast outside back. Pay did say a couple of exciting signings so at least one more!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fine is going, Eastwood is going, but we have surplus up front.

Unless he's bought to play centre??

AucklandDog: It's not officially announced by the club, as such it's technically still a rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.