Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wonder what the Roosters ‘coach whisperer ‘ dude is thinking

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With the Broncos winning, that ends the Wests Tigers minute chance of getting into the top 8

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the top 4 teams have looked insipid of late. It's hard to pick which team is actually going to get their shit together and get some consistent form happening.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking Melbourne Sharks GF after tonight

Last edited by a moderator:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the lack of crowd impacts teams... I mean you see teams rise to occasion with the crowd behind them, but I wonder what it does when a team who are favourites turn up to play in big games to crowds of only a few thousand

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a crazy NRL season.

In the last 5 rounds all 16 teams have won at least 2 games, while no team has won more than 3 games in those rounds.

Only 1 win splits 2nd-8th. Had the Storm lost tonight, only 2 points would've split the entire top 8. Just unheard of!

Poor old Warriors have a great win and actually dropped a spot! Had they have beaten us last week, they'd be sitting in 4th right now! lol

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i kinda hope everyone other than the storm finishes on the same points

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm thinking Melbourne Sharks GF after tonight
I want it to be Melbourne vs Warriors tbh with Tohu Harris to get the Churchill in the winning side. I remember Ryan Girdler getting into him on the radio saying Melbourne will need to win the title for him as it's the last he will get now he's going to NZ lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good stuff by the broncos, now surely the chooks are guna come out fired up n flog parra next week....lol

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sharks, saints and Souffs fans would be unbearable with another premiership having won relatively recently

Broncos and Roosters- fuck em- nrl “preferred” teams with leg ups ensuring continued success- fuck em

Penriff- ok with a historic struggler club to getting a Comp- looking unlikely unless Maloney can pull something extraordinary out of his arse.

Leaving Melbourne and Warriors as the only other sides I could conceivably see myself “cheering”for in a GF. Of these, Melbourne is like a RL black hole, so who cares, and Kiwis love Rugby, so that would be a decent laugh!

Go Warriors!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I want it to be Melbourne vs Warriors tbh with Tohu Harris to get the Churchill in the winning side. I remember Ryan Girdler getting into him on the radio saying Melbourne will need to win the title for him as it's the last he will get now he's going to NZ lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Just putting it out there... Broncos and Warriors winning last night means Tigers are no hope now as they are 2 wins behind both teams now with 1 round left.

Status
Not open for further replies.