The crappest song your have ever heard?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A new competitor arrives.

Migos comprises of three rappers: Quavo, Offset and Takeoff.

OFFSET
2013 - Offset was incarcerated in Georgia's Dekalb County jail for violating his probation that he had received due to prior felony convictions for burglary and theft.
2015 - Authorities stopped a Migos concert at Georgia Southern University and arrested all three members of the group, as well as several members of their entourage. Offset was denied bond and was charged with possession of an unspecified Schedule II narcotic, possession of marijuana, possession of a firearm in a school safety zone, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
2015 - Offset, while in custody, received additional charges of battery and inciting a riot within a penal facility after attacking another inmate, causing severe injury

QUAVO
2015 - Authorities stopped a Migos concert at Georgia Southern University and arrested all three members of the group, as well as several members of their entourage. Quavo was charged with possession of an unspecified Schedule II narcotic, possession of marijuana, possession of a firearm in a school safety zone, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.

TAKEOFF
2015 - arrested for possession of marijuana and another controlled substance, possession of firearms within a school safety zone, possession of firearms during the commission of a crime, and possession of firearms by convicted felons.
and this irony... On July 7, 2017, Takeoff was asked to be taken off a flight from
Atlanta to Des Moines, Iowa, after he reportedly refused to move his bag from the floor to an overhead storage bin prior to takeoff.

@south of heaven @ASSASSIN I bet every single Lambo was stolen at gunpoint :D
Lil john is all grown up it seems

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

we can now close the thread, officially.
Challenge accepted.

Close the thread... I can't see anyone topping the one above..I had to delve deep into "that part" of Youtube.

and now (and I shit you not) I'm off to have pizza for dinner. I'll try and hold it down.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Challenge accepted.

Close the thread... I can't see anyone topping the one above..
It may not top it, but that certainly matches it.

Wtf John Lennon was thinking getting involved with that ghoul no one will ever know

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
bah you guys need to reach "that area" of Youtube where it's not just bad songs, but the video clips are fucked as well.

Like my one above :D .. be brave, be adventurous.

I almost linked some other mega gaylord one about "meat", which was some rap/rock mess. But Pizza one topped it for me.