The crappest song your have ever heard?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. It's a good song, but it's been thrashed in the last year like it was just released.

If you going to flog a classic? May as well be Rick James don't you think?
I actually only know two RJ songs, superfreak and Mary Jane, both are great tunes though
images (2).jpeg

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ohh yeah, make that 3 RJ songs.
I think ghetto life was in GTA San Andreas or maybe it was Vice City, but I definitely know the tune
Yes its a vice city tune. Rockstar put some awesome songs on their gta radio stations.
Almost every song I like is somehow linked to gta.

But now I think it's time to ban GTA.
When you have apex gangs saying to journalists their behaviour is influenced by things they do in GTA or when you hear a story about a young Afro-American kid trying to steal a jet because he wanted to go to a rap concert..
Seriously it's time to think about banning games like that.

I knew even as a kid that gta promotes criminal behaviour.

I introduced a friend of mine to gta3 and later that night he decided to help another friend of mines older brother break into the pro shop at ryde-parramatta pro shop.

And it wasn't in my friends character to want to do that.

We were 17 at the time.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes its a vice city tune. Rockstar put some awesome songs on their gta radio stations.
Almost every song I like is somehow linked to fat.

But nth I think it's time to ban GTA.
When you have apex gangs saying to journalists their behaviour is influenced by things they do in GTA or when you hear a story about a young Afro-American kid trying to steal a jet because he wanted to go to a rap concert..
Seriously it's time to think about banning games like that.

I knew even as a kid that fat promotes crime.

I introduced a friend of mine to gta and later that night he decided to help another friend of mines older brother break into the pro shop at ryde-parramatta pro shop.

And it wasn't in my friends character to want to do that.

We were 17 at the time.
I agree about the radio stations, I actually downloaded the all the soundtracks from vice city onwards, plus I love Lazlo, that dudes hilarious :tearsofjoy:
I get where you're coming from with the banning stuff but honestly, isn't it a parents job to teach their kid right from wrong and not let a video game influence their decision making?
I completely understand that it's a different world from when I grew up( and if you ask me, a much worse place now than back then, but that's a different conversation)
Kids these days have no brains imo. If someone actually attempts stuff they see online or in any game
Common sense has to prevail in instances like that.

Fuck, I just realised how old I sound :tearsofjoy:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree about the radio stations, I actually downloaded the all the soundtracks from vice city onwards, plus I love Lazlo, that dudes hilarious :tearsofjoy:
I get where you're coming from with the banning stuff but honestly, isn't it a parents job to teach their kid right from wrong and not let a video game influence their decision making?
I completely understand that it's a different world from when I grew up( and if you ask me, a much worse place now than back then, but that's a different conversation)
Kids these days have no brains imo. If someone actually attempts stuff they see online or in any game
Common sense has to prevail in instances like that.

Fuck, I just realised how old I sound :tearsofjoy:
Problem is there's too many people having kids who are not fit to be parents.

I used to say that too. It starts at home.
I kind of disagree with that now.
Some humans just don't have the brain capacity to understand right from wrong

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Problem is there's too many people having kids who are not fit to be parents.

I used to say that too. It starts at home.
I kind of disagree with that now.
Some humans just don't have the brain capacity to understand right from wrong
I agree with that. But to say video games should be banned because of unfit parenting or because over privileged kids, or just plain arsehole children think they can get away with whatever the fuck they want, in my view is just wrong. Australia was one of the last countries to pass the R18+ classification for games, if underage kids get their hands on context meant for adults, then so be it.
Look at cigarettes and alcohol, two "drugs" that kill, children can still get them. Media content should be the least of anyone's concern

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with that. But to say video games should be banned because of unfit parenting or because over privileged kids, or just plain arsehole children think they can get away with whatever the fuck they want, in my view is just wrong. Australia was one of the last countries to pass the R18+ classification for games, if underage kids get their hands on context meant for adults, then so be it.
Look at cigarettes and alcohol, two "drugs" that kill, children can still get them. Media content should be the least of anyone's concern
I think video games should outright be banned. They're a distraction and a massive waste of time.

This is coming from a guy born in the 80s and grew up with Sega and Nintendo and all the cool consoles.

If I could go back to my younger self I'd tell him to give up video games.

I mean I loved playing games.
Now if I try to play a game I get bored after 5 minutes and turn it off

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think video games should outright be banned. They're a distraction and a massive waste of time.

This is coming from a guy born in the 80s and grew up with Sega and Nintendo and all the cool consoles.

That's your opinion, and your entitled to it. Guess we'll have to agree to disagree

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How can you not love playing GTA, or Postal, or Duke Nukem, or Condemned
I Grew up on Duke nukem 3d, such a classic for its time. Duke nukem forever though, wow that was stuck in development hell for a decade and it showed massively, such a let down.
GTA is GTA, always awesome, though I never got into the whole online deal. Only played condemned 2 on ps3 and the game kept fucking out so I sadly never finished it :sweat:
Never played postal but I loved the movie. The best Uwe Boll movie by far (though that's not saying much)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Video games are my escape from the realities of life. Games are a medium, like movies, music and so forth. Blaming such for committing crime is just a cop out from the people involved. Also I'm an 80's kid and been an avid gamer since I could pick up a controller.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alrighty, back on topic of worst songs

for some unknown reason, this just slipped into my mind, (now I wanna smack my head repeatedly on my kitchen bench)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
A new competitor arrives.

Migos comprises of three rappers: Quavo, Offset and Takeoff.

OFFSET
2013 - Offset was incarcerated in Georgia's Dekalb County jail for violating his probation that he had received due to prior felony convictions for burglary and theft.
2015 - Authorities stopped a Migos concert at Georgia Southern University and arrested all three members of the group, as well as several members of their entourage. Offset was denied bond and was charged with possession of an unspecified Schedule II narcotic, possession of marijuana, possession of a firearm in a school safety zone, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.
2015 - Offset, while in custody, received additional charges of battery and inciting a riot within a penal facility after attacking another inmate, causing severe injury

QUAVO
2015 - Authorities stopped a Migos concert at Georgia Southern University and arrested all three members of the group, as well as several members of their entourage. Quavo was charged with possession of an unspecified Schedule II narcotic, possession of marijuana, possession of a firearm in a school safety zone, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.

TAKEOFF
2015 - arrested for possession of marijuana and another controlled substance, possession of firearms within a school safety zone, possession of firearms during the commission of a crime, and possession of firearms by convicted felons.
and this irony... On July 7, 2017, Takeoff was asked to be taken off a flight from
Atlanta to Des Moines, Iowa, after he reportedly refused to move his bag from the floor to an overhead storage bin prior to takeoff.

@south of heaven @ASSASSIN I bet every single Lambo was stolen at gunpoint :D