Ben Cummins to complain about trainers comments during game. - UPDATE Bulldogs fined $5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lockyer all this talk he should be an immortal.

I seem to remember him being skinny af couldn't tackle then in an off season came back and had size.

Also was best mates with Joey on Australian tours ;);)

Lucky Gordon tallis wasnt a snitch locky I know he felt like being one

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lockyer all this talk he should be an immortal.

I seem to remember him being skinny af couldn't tackle then in an off season came back and had size.

Also was best mates with Joey on Australian tours ;);)

Lucky Gordon tallis wasnt a snitch locky I know he felt like being one
Remember that inbred piece of shit and his "raper" joke?

Lost any respect I had for him that day.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also good on our trainer if true

Fuk these corrupt ***** actually ruining the game, what ever happened to integrity

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They will review the match and see how many fuck ups cummins did so he can complain all he wants his just dug him self a hole

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd rather refer to the officials as smelly ass cracks because in all honesty ***** are useful.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ben Cummins is considering launching a claim against the Broncos for non payment of the regular fairrefereeing fee with one Broncos official feeling that Cummins needed to provide three more piggyback tries to earn the fee tonight.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ben Cummins is considering launching a claim against the Broncos for non payment of the regular fairrefereeing fee with one Broncos official feeling that Cummins needed to provide three more piggyback tries to earn the fee tonight.
No no....he still got paid.
The Broncos are asking for the payment back.
Cummings is claiming he did everything possible to get the win for the Broncos and is saying he earned that fee fare & square.
Hard to argue?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
What are they gonna do, take points off of us? Lols

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we should all agree at the same time that someone should be able to have a crack at cummins dylan walker style

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still no excuse for an official to have a go at the ref. There are proper channels to go through. It doesn't help us in the long run.
Mind you, there's probably little they can do to us, as we cop it every week anyhow. But, I actually thought we got a better deal tonight than we usually get; especially in the second half. The Broncs didn't get away with everything they usually do. Maybe because it wasn't their home game.
I think thats the point, they were allowed back into the game in the last 10 minutes if the first half and thats when the trainer had a go...the second half was under the spotlight by all because the commentary made mention if the allegation...Cummins got caught and had to back off giving Brisbane the easy road.
They didnt have to bring the ball iff the goal line once in the first half, it was penalty, penalty then the final 10 of the first half he gave them the mist biased penalties ive seen fir a while and disallowed Josh Morris the quick try tap.
He is either corrupt or incompetent...either way should be called out

Status
Not open for further replies.