Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Souths - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You are the biggest fool that has ever been on the Kennell.

Stop and think if you are able. The roster. It is everything. Just one example because you are a bit slow... Cook was Man of the Match. Oh and Des let him go to retain Lichaa. You fool.
So you think with our shit coaching staff Cook would have matured into the player he is now? And what does that have to do with our current gameplan, bench management, and team attitude??

Dont know why i even bother. You gronks can sit here and suffer if you want to keep blaming des. Nothing will change.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of fans live in the country and not sydney too mate.
The new residents of the bulldogs area i doubt even follow the footy. Also the fans that gave us all a bad name over the years dont support the team unless we are winning every game
Although it may mark me as a terrible fan.. I considered making the trip from Wollongong, but thought it better to watch the game with a good supply of reasonable beer. Not that Wollongong counts as Country!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very disappointing result. I believe the voldemorts had a big say in the result.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The 2008 side had more quality players in it & got beaten by 50 points 2 weeks in a row. The 2018 side are putting up a better fight than we did in 2008
I agree with that ... we cannot fault the effort especially the ‘kids’ in the team

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Overall that game showed the gap between the competition leaders and the one running 15th

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with that ... we cannot fault the effort especially the ‘kids’ in the team
Totally agree. There is only one way out of the purgatory we are in at the moment, and that means having to rely on some of our younger talent developing.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Overall that game showed the gap between the competition leaders and the one running 15th
Get ready for the battle of the spoons next week.
Something tells me that we are going to get done by the slime yes and take that spoon with both hands.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So you think with our shit coaching staff Cook would have matured into the player he is now? And what does that have to do with our current gameplan, bench management, and team attitude??

Dont know why i even bother. You gronks can sit here and suffer if you want to keep blaming des. Nothing will change.
Of course Cook would be a great player if he stayed with us NOW THAT DES HAS GONE !!!!!!

Pay can only work with the crap that Des left. Ergo this means he can't do much. Simple. Surely even you can understand this??? Hang on, Are You Des ?????

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Of course Cook would be a great player if he stayed with us NOW THAT DES HAS GONE !!!!!!

Pay can only work with the crap that Des left. Ergo this means he can't do much. Simple. Surely even you can understand this??? Hang on, Are You Des ?????
*nose whistle* Yes this is me Des Hasler. I still care so much about the bulldogs I come on the Kennel everyday to highlight our mistakes each week with idea to improve on.

Hold on, I dont think I put in enough nose whistles.

Jokes aside, I get you. However, again, I still think Cook would not have become the player he is now at all. I have no doubts. Look at the rest of our team, no improvements in any player except for Elliot.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But Cook was decent under Des anyway..
I never saw Cook play a worse came than Lichaa's best in a Dogs jersey.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Get ready for the battle of the spoons next week.
Something tells me that we are going to get done by the slime yes and take that spoon with both hands.
That would be something losing to the number one side and the last placed side on consecutive weeks!

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
But Cook was decent under Des anyway..
I never saw Cook play a worse came than Lichaa's best in a Dogs jersey.
But would he have hit his current level of improvement?

He was playing second fiddle to Farah last year, and under Seibold this year has played incredibly well. Coaching makes a huge difference.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Souffs have come full circle and challenging again for title 4 years later.

Say what you will about Madge, he left his club in a much better state talent wise than Fuck face.
For starters they have money

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souffs have come full circle and challenging again for title 4 years later.

Say what you will about Madge, he left his club in a much better state talent wise than Fuck face.
Yes, but did Souffs have the recruiting "genius" of Des, the Pieman, and Dib?

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
*nose whistle* Yes this is me Des Hasler. I still care so much about the bulldogs I come on the Kennel everyday to highlight our mistakes each week with idea to improve on.

Hold on, I dont think I put in enough nose whistles.

Jokes aside, I get you. However, again, I still think Cook would not have become the player he is now at all. I have no doubts. Look at the rest of our team, no improvements in any player except for Elliot.
Alright... I'm pretty angry and I should not take it out on a fellow supporter.

I guess we both have a point, but I feel for Pay he has been shafted big time... you know who by.

Anyrate we wont have much to celebrate for a long time.... and Pay is not able to buy great players for some time to fix the problem, again this is due to our past coach. Des lives on unfortunately...

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think I might polish my door knob collection on Thursday night rather than watch the bulldogs. They are so depressing to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.