2018 FIFA World Cup - Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so now my consolation prize is $1.8k if spain and sweden both get to the quarter finals

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good luck señor but cheering for Mother Russia, well Grandmother Russia if you want to be technical lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Good luck señor but cheering for Mother Russia, well Grandmother Russia if you want to be technical lol
i should have left this game out tbh, the risk/reward isnt that good because russia in russia is dangerous, like they grow an extra leg

napolean and hitler both got fucked when they tried to go into russia, i think the only guy to go in there and do well was rocky

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Russia send these Spanish fucks home

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
its funny how russia claim to be an anti gay country but choose gay tactics like playing for penalties

fuck them

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol got them through if that even was their tactic. Glad they knocked Spain out. Big balls don't always pay off hey [emoji23]

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol got them through if that even was their tactic. Glad they knocked Spain out. Big balls don't always pay off hey [emoji23]
you must have an IQ of 85 or lower to mess with me in this moment tbh

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you must have an IQ of 85 or lower to mess with me in this moment tbh
85 or lower hey lol. Seeing as though your IQ is so high why didnt you put Russia in if all the others were roughies? Lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
85 or lower hey lol. Seeing as though your IQ is so high why didnt you put Russia in if all the others were roughies? Lol
because spain wins that game 97 times out of 100, a lucky penalty and the refs ignoring a judo throw in the box is what fucked me

its ok this only helps my main prediction that its a belgium/sweden final because now that whole section is wide open, hopefully denmark stops croatia as well

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
because spain wins that game 97 times out of 100, a lucky penalty and the refs ignoring a judo throw in the box is what fucked me

its ok this only helps my main prediction that its a belgium/sweden final because now that whole section is wide open, hopefully denmark stops croatia as well
That wasn't a lucky penalty. That's a clear penalty every day of the week. As bad, if not worse than umtitis against us.

That's fine, nothing wrong with having a prediction for the final. I don't think Sweden will get past Colombia, or even Croatia. France will be pretty hard to beat now I think, I hope Belgium do get there but I'll say France/Croatia if they get past Denmark, if not I'll go Colombia

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Denmark and Croatia are going to penalty shootout. Croatia were unlucky not to score a game winning goal right towards the end of extra time.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
From a penalty lol
I was talking about the Croatia player that beat Schmichel and was certain to score if Jorgenson didn't tackle him from behind in the box that was a penalty.

Croatia missed the penalty but Schmichel came off his line. Even the commentary said it should have been replayed but again they let it go.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Croatia win it in penalties!!
Croatia 1 (3) - 1 (2) Denmark.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was talking about the Croatia player that beat Schmichel and was certain to score if Jorgenson didn't tackle him from behind in the box that was a penalty.

Croatia missed the penalty but Schmichel came off his line. Even the commentary said it should have been replayed but again they let it go.
Should have been red

Status
Not open for further replies.