ALL WORLD CUP GROUP GAMES LIVE AND FREE ON SBS

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The draws must still be rigged . Look at home team Russia, not only the group they were drawn in but who their opponents were their 2 opening matches......Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Basically guaranteed them progression into the next round.
Did Russia pay **** Ramos?!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Morocco dominated 2 games and lost 1-0 in both. Missing a clinical striker

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Portugal are the only team that can get away with playing how they do, that system requires a extremely clinical striker and Portugal have the best ever.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Portugal are the only team that can get away with playing how they do, that system requires a extremely clinical striker and Portugal have the best ever.
Best today - yes. Best ever? Questionable.

In terms of skills and football playing, he is nowhere near the top. Messi on the other hand...

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Best today - yes. Best ever? Questionable.

In terms of skills and football playing, he is nowhere near the top. Messi on the other hand...
Ronaldo has overtaken Messi.

Team:
5x Champions league winner
3x Premier league winner
2x La Liga winner
10x Domestic cup winner (Spain, England & Portugal)
4x Club world cup winner
1x Euro winner

Individual:
Highest ever UCL goal scorer
Most assists in UCL history
5x Ballon Dor winner (About to be 6)
4x Best player in Europe winner

We can have the discussion again when Messi has proven it on another stage other than for Barcelona, wins something for Argentina and stops choking in finals or big games.

Ronaldo has proven time and time again that he steps up when his team needs him, no player in any sport has a better winner mentality then Ronaldo, and the only other athlete that can compare himself to Ronaldo in that regard is Michael Jordan.

In terms of play style, Messi is nicer to the eye but that doesn't win games. Cristiano is the better player out of the two. Ronaldo's stats shit all over Messi, and to kill the argument of age lets take a look at both players peak years. Both players had there best seasons from around the time Ronaldo moved to R.Madrid (so 9 years ago) and excluding international games:

Ronaldo - 450 goals & 130 assists in 428 games
Messi - 423 goals & 170 assists in 480 games

Giving Ronaldo a better goal contribution (Goal or Assist) percentage per game.

For there national teams:
Ronaldo: 85 goals (Highest ever European goal scorer)
Messi: 64 goals

Oh and did I mention the quality of the teams around them. Messi has Dybala, Aguero, Di Maria, Icardi etc for Argentina and Ronaldo has.... 35-year-old Pepe. And for there club teams, Messi has had one of the greatest teams ever in that 2009-2012 Barcelona team and played with 2 of the greatest midfielders ever in Iniesta and Xavi.

If you were in a final and had one last kick to win the game, whether that's a penalty, free kick, header, shot on the weaker foot, from over 25 yards out, you would take Ronaldo over Messi any day of the week. And to take it even further, as a leader there is no one like Ronaldo, look at there reactions after there teams concede a goal, Messi walks back with his head down while Ronaldo is always shouting at his teammates giving them words of encouragement.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm talking about individual skill, not accolades.

When it comes to free kicks, no one comes close to Ronaldo. However when it comes to actually dribbling and using your feet to get from A to B, Ronaldo doesn't come close to Messi.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Children you haven't seen the glory days of football. 80s and 90s .

Plenty of footballers during that period who match them both and a handful imo who were better

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Downing is better than both Messi and Ronaldo COMBINED.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not many players in today’s game are better than the likes of Maradona, Platini, Boniek, Van Basten, Zico, Socrates , Zidane and the Brazilian Ronaldo and many more like Hagi etc etc.
One thing about the “Portuguese who loves Moroccan cock on the side Ronaldo” is that he is an ultimate professional who has worked hard to get to the level he is at and even harder to maintain it.

As for our Socceroos match tonite, why do I get the feeling we will get a result tonite against Denmark and then fuck up against Peru?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What are the chances of Australia coming away with a win tonight? Very unlucky with a loss last week with France in my opinion. Can we replicate or was it a fluke performance?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not many players in today’s game are better than the likes of Maradona, Platini, Boniek, Van Basten, Zico, Socrates , Zidane and the Brazilian Ronaldo and many more like Hagi etc etc.
One thing about the “Portuguese who loves Moroccan cock on the side Ronaldo” is that he is an ultimate professional who has worked hard to get to the level he is at and even harder to maintain it.

As for our Socceroos match tonite, why do I get the feeling we will get a result tonite against Denmark and then fuck up against Peru?
I had the biggest crush on zidane from the 98 World Cup. Which was the best I’ve ever seen. Prob coz it was the first and I was only 7 at the time lol. And the 98 World Cup pc game was amazing I used to always pick South Africa coz they were shit and I’d always give the ball to Bar a blonde hair black guy who is score all the points with lol

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maradona could do the unthinkable. He single handedly won Napoli the scudetto and Argentina the World Cup in 86.

I had the privilege of watching him from his days at Boca Juniors up until he hung up his boots. Maradona is the greatest of all time and you will never see a player like him again

In regards to Ronaldo, there is only 1 real Ronaldo, Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pele is the best because he has the highest rated card in Fifa, duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.