Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im more pissed off i picked the dogs this week.
Gutless team.
Only jackson and klemmer show heart

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If I hear one more **** say” you can’t fault their effort “ I’m going to fucking spew

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemmer chip an chase was more creative than what our halves produced today haha!!

Still trying to the death he was!
3. Jackson
2. Klemmer
1. Klemmer

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks Des, Dib and Castle for fucking the place straight into the ground. The dogs better make a play for Ivan and Nathan Cleary when they are both off contract.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok question. Do we look so disjointed because licha was our Hooker or do we look this bad because Foran is missing?

Either one is depressing
No it's because we have no-one in the spine who is of first grade standard & neither do we have one player in the 30 man squad who has a even passable kicking game. Who put this list together? Oh yeah, it was Ray, Des & Raels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never thought I’d see the day a game at Belmore and 1min after full time it’s empty...

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Directionless, Clueless

Cannot even do the basics right.

We are odds on for a trophy this year!

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Poor Klem.....going to get suspended. Taking it out on the Tits cause of frustration.
Should line up Frawley, JMK, Lichaa and that fucktard Montoya and do the exact thing to them....clothes line'em 5 times each with those crazy eyes.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemmer was our best player today. Mbye was our second best player.

That's not saying much. Mbye was shit. Just slightly less shit than everyone else out there.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only positive for me today is that I have seen how much KLEMMER loves this club, he is the only one I can see that would bleed for this blue and white team (maybe Jackson too) but for me I never used to like Klemmers game and the way he ran the ball and his HOT temper but after todays performance and after our side getting smashed the heart and passion I seen from him, he would be in any of my sides that is for sure!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.