Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
why do our halves consistently kick bad? I mean, why can't 50% of their kicks be fluked for a positive outcome. They are so bad it's painful watching them fuck up constantly!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry man Ive been reading your posts the whole game... you have repeated yourself like 10 times... we understand titans gifted some tries but they ain’t as good as we are making them out to be. We are wooden spooners plain and simple.
Fools on here laughed at me when I said Titans would put 30/40/50 on us.

Fact is, they put 30+ on us, and could have easily put 40+ and 50+ on us without them blowing/gifting tries.

and that is my point.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon I could offer more in attack then Frawley. Haven’t played for twenty years but still.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bagged Klemmer for his lack of offloads etc earlier in the year but fuck that I take it back... the guy loves the club and him and Jackson should be the only players to stay. Build the side around them. If people want the Morris boys gone then this result will happen every game next year. If we have money offer the Morris bros 1-2 years and then just build. We are embarrassing. Atleast parra have halves who can bloody kick

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Do they train at Belmore?
Mybe misses goal kicks...
Frawley gives away 7 tackle repeat sets to the opposition..
Marshall King can't even get us a repeat set or kick a grubber through...

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are young and dumb... the halves are so bad I think they will struggle in reserves also... I called it last week jmk shouldn’t be our 6. He has played enough there to show his rubbish. He can tackle and pass decently so keep him at 9.. licha provides nothing and Frawley left his worst game for Belmore

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Time to enjoy the rest of the games tonight, without having to stress about how shit we will play.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks Des, Dib and Castle for fucking the place straight into the ground. The dogs better make a play for Ivan and Nathan Cleary when they are both off contract.
Agree. Even tho they probably tried their best, they did a massive amount of damage to the Dogs. Those 3 left a sjocking mess.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree. Even tho they probably tried their best, they did a massive amount of damage to the Dogs. Those 3 left a sjocking mess.
Those 3 are wormen

They are so screwded, they don’t deserve to be breathing... the air

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fools on here laughed at me when I said Titans would put 30/40/50 on us.

Fact is, they put 30+ on us, and could have easily put 40+ and 50+ on us without them blowing/gifting tries.

and that is my point.
Hows your mate dib going? Whats he think about the teams performance at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.