Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m not taking the piss here, but the Bulldogs aren’t out of this. It’s the Titans FFS, they are ordinary and will try to protect this lead.
The Dogs need to play with caution to the wind. Score first and the Titans will clock watch.
It ain’t over.
You were sayin.....

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
John Olive doing a little
Celebrating gangsta sign to the camera after he scored a lucky try while conceding 20+ Points down his side is exactly the type of shit this club has to deal with

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine if we were playing the heavy weights side today ... man a new record score of 1,000 to NIL !!!!!

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit side like the titans showing us no respect at all....hope all our players had a marshmallow at half time, fucken soft as

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Biggest lead Titans have ever had over the Dogs... and I'm sure that will increase before full time.

Could have been 44-4 by now.
LMAO

You should be the guy at the game, that gets on the mic & inspires the Dogs crowd.

Take a drum kit with you. :tearsofjoy:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Read my explanation here: https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/...discussion-thread.109885/page-34#post-3367768

We couldn't be any worse with the previous idiots, and they certainly wouldn't have torn apart the playing group mid season.

The performances are blatantly obvious. The players are sending a message they aren't happy.

You don't play this bad by accident.
What a load of crap. Lol just lol
Its the previous board and coach that put us where we are not our current one.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Michael Gordons body is sick of scoring tries today and has broken.

That's what happens when you play at 110%.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually didn’t think it could get any worse than how it had been , I just can’t believe what we’ve seen today!!!

Feel for klem an Jacko also.

That’s it folks.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
how many cocks is moses sucking. This bitch must be getting bukkaked every day by the commentators. He is fucking shit. Klemmer and Jackson are our only shining lights.
If you think the likes of the Andersons with help this you are kidding. Chris couldn't buy a vowel on Wheel of Fortune, and Lynne wants ***** that steal cattle on the board.
FUCKING CATTLE OF FUCK SAKES
Bahaha what dribble.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If bulldog management can’t see the shamble we are in then I have no words. A Belmore game sat afternoon. Nice sunny day and there’s lucky to be 3000-4000 people there now... playing the worst defencive team in the comp and getting thrashed 32-10

Status
Not open for further replies.