• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people need clothes, multiple layers of clothes lol
Lol! I shall permit balaclavas..and maybe those Borat costumes..but that’s it..run with me brother run!

B650501C-0F6E-48CE-9E7F-CAB7EE0B5914.jpeg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol! I shall permit balaclavas..and maybe those Borat costumes..but that’s it..run with me brother run!

View attachment 6096
I've actually seen an American chick wear this as a swimsuit. Me and the boys needed steel boardies if you know what i mean lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've actually seen an American chick wear this as a swimsuit. Me and the boys needed steel boardies if you know what i mean lol
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Steel? Or do you mean aluminium foil? Ha!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does it really matter what they were whinging about?

Get off the fence bro lol
No it doesn't matter what they were protesting about. I'd run through them without blinking an eyelid, using some choice words on the way through. What if someone was having a life threatening episode trying to get to hospital or trying to get home because there's a family emergency.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You cannot block the road or interfere with one others freedom and liberty.
Them standing there blocking the road has to be a crime?

If you want to protest do it the way other people do and go to a park or a public place where you aren't interfering with others who are going about their day!

If I ever see this taking place in the streets of Sydney, watch out because I won't be using the brakes.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What about years ago when all those truck drivers tried blocking the M4 to protest work choices reforms? A lot of good that did us yeah?

If people want to protest then protest about crooked politicians ripping us off, selling us out and taking us for a joke.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No it doesn't matter what they were protesting about. I'd run through them without blinking an eyelid, using some choice words on the way through. What if someone was having a life threatening episode trying to get to hospital or trying to get home because there's a family emergency.
i guarantee you wouldnt run through them without blinking an eyelid and use some choice words on the way through

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You cannot block the road or interfere with one others freedom and liberty.
Them standing there blocking the road has to be a crime?

If you want to protest do it the way other people do and go to a park or a public place where you aren't interfering with others who are going about their day!

If I ever see this taking place in the streets of Sydney, watch out because I won't be using the brakes.
i guarantee you would be using the brakes

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
i guarantee you would be using the brakes
Yeah whatever. If I ever see a protest like this taking place get in my car with me and watch what happens.

I guarantee I won't use the brakes.
Trust me Sydney drivers don't like to use the brakes and I'm one of them.
I would t run them over just coast through fast enough to hurt them and push them out of the way.
30km p/h should be enough to hurt a bunch of protester just enough it won't be life threatening and that is just about fast enough to scare most people to clear out of the way.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeah whatever. If I ever see a protest like this taking place get in my car with me and watch what happens.

I guarantee I won't use the brakes.
Trust me Sydney drivers don't like to use the brakes and I'm one of them.
I would t run them over just coast through fast enough to hurt them and push them out of the way.
30km p/h should be enough to hurt a bunch of protester just enough it won't be life threatening and that is just about fast enough to scare most people and ale them want to clear out of the way.
so you would use the brakes, unless you are a pussy and usually drive 30km

other people who are shit talking about killing or seriously injuring people need to see a therapist and if that doesnt work they can see the rapist in jail

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
so you would use the brakes, unless you are a pussy and usually drive 30km

other people who are shit talking about killing or seriously injuring people need to see a therapist and if that doesnt work they can see the rapist in jail
Nah you don't need to use the brakes to slow down to 30km to scare people.
Do you even have your license or are you,one of those inner suburbs people who doesn't need a car because you have a million buses at your disposal?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nah you don't need to use the brakes to slow down to 30km to scare people.
Do you even have your license or are you,one of those inner suburbs people who doesn't need a car because you have a million buses at your disposal?
yeah im one of those inner suburbs people, i have my license but i dont usually drive

dont change the subject though, we were talking about the kennel being crazy people

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah im one of those inner suburbs people, i have my license but i dont usually drive

dont change the subject though, we were talking about the kennel being crazy people
Haha yes the world is filled with crazy people.
You have to be one of them if you think it's perfectly ok to block a road and interfere with other people going about their day!
Btw lol f you inner suburbs people and your "oh shit, I just missed the bus, oh hang on I'll call you back there's another one just pulling up"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw this is how you correctly disperse a protest lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Haha yes the world is filled with crazy people.
You have to be one of them if you think it's perfectly ok to block a road and interfere with other people going about their day!
Btw lol f you inner suburbs people and your "oh shit, I just missed the bus, oh hang on I'll call you back there's another one just pulling up"
wtf the inner suburbs people are the best people around, better than west people

"oh there is a party going on? hang on ill be there in 2 hours if i speed" "oh shit i cant make it, there was a protest and i ran over some people now im in the police station"

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
wtf the inner suburbs people are the best people around, better than west people

"oh there is a party going on? hang on ill be there in 2 hours if i speed" "oh shit i cant make it, there was a protest and i ran over some people now im in the police station"
You have good public transportation services but horrible drivers and too much congestion because of old horse cart tracks that somehow and shamefully pass as modern roads.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw Rod you go on about crazy now answer my question.
Do you think it's normal to block a major road and piss off people just going about their day?
I mean these people in cars probably have jobs and work long hours just wanting to go home, while the protesters are most likely on welfare with nothing better to do?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
2 hours?

You have good public transportation services but horrible drivers and too much congestion because of old horse cart tracks that somehow and shamefully pass as modern roads.
well actually i dont know if i count as inner suburb, ashbury as in ashfield/canterbury? i think im in the middle of inner west/west

the horrible drivers are because of asian immigration btw, its not their fault you try squinting while you drive and see how good you do

Status
Not open for further replies.