Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
well actually i dont know if i count as inner suburb, ashbury as in ashfield/canterbury? i think im in the middle of inner west/west

the horrible drivers are because of asian immigration btw, its not their fault you try squinting while you drive and see how good you do
I'm glad you call it as you see it. But answer my last post about crazy you crazy bastard.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Btw Rod you go on about crazy now answer my question.
Do you think it's normal to block a major road and piss off people just going about their day?
I mean these people in cars probably have jobs and work long hours just wanting to go home, while the protesters are most likely on welfare with nothing better to do?
yes its normal, a protest is meant to be uncomfortable like when people go on strike and interrupt others

dont act like this happens enough for you to be angry about it btw, this is just hating a specific group of people and are feeding off each other, i dont remember this sort of reaction when the tea party were going crazy in 2009

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
yes its normal, a protest is meant to be uncomfortable like when people go on strike and interrupt others

dont act like this happens enough for you to be angry about it btw, this is just hating a specific group of people and are feeding off each other, i dont remember this sort of reaction when the tea party were going crazy in 2009
Ive got nothing against protesting at all, just don't get in the way of people who don't care for it or want nothing to do with it is all I'm saying.

With all the crazy brewing up in the world it's just not wise to block a major road or jump on the train tracks!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been to a protest before and they're quite pathetic.
I didn't like either side.
It's sad to see fully grown men and women hurl abuse at each other and carry on worse than children.
If I want to see that I'll just watch ABC after lunch!

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It’s normal? GTFO!

People don’t strike in the middle of a road..

Doesn’t matter how many times it happens. Once would be enough for me to hit the peddle and see who moves first.

Hating a specific group of people? You have lost your fucking mind. We don’t know who these people are or even what they are protesting over and personally I don’t give a fuck. Just get off the fucking road and stop making your problem everyone else’s..

I have never based any of my actions based upon the antics of the tea party in 2009 but if they were behaving like these fucktards it would of been more memorable.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It’s normal? GTFO!

People don’t strike in the middle of a road..

Doesn’t matter how many times it happens. Once would be enough for me to hit the peddle and see who moves first.

Hating a specific group of people? You have lost your fucking mind. We don’t know who these people are or even what they are protesting over and personally I don’t give a fuck. Just get off the fucking road and stop making your problem everyone else’s..

I have never based any of my actions based upon the antics of the tea party in 2009 but if they were behaving like these fucktards it would of been more memorable.
lol so once would be enough for you meaning it hasnt ever happened to you?

ok so why are you so mad about something that has never happened before?, it would like me being pissed off about cockroaches stealing my quarter pounder or something, of course this is about the type of people protesting and what they are protesting about, its confirmed if you read this thread btw

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw the only person arguing not to mow down people has been accused of losing his mind

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol so once would be enough for you meaning it hasnt ever happened to you?

ok so why are you so mad about something that has never happened before?, it would like me being pissed off about cockroaches stealing my quarter pounder or something, of course this is about the type of people protesting and what they are protesting about, its confirmed if you read this thread btw
You have a warped way of thinking.

Have you ever had an opinion about something that hasn’t happened to you?

I watched the video, imagined me being in the car after a 12hr shift and on my way to pick up my 3yr old from the childcare centre 15mins before it shuts and came to the conclusion that I would feel like driving straight at them until they either moved or I mowed them down..

That’s reality.

In Rodzilla world we forget our lives and start thinking of coachroaches fleecing is of our quarter pounders and the type of person that is protesting.

Out of curiosity, what are they protesting about Rod?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of the egos in here are hilarious, claiming they would intentionally murder protesters with their vehicles. Get a grip

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Have you ever had an opinion about something that hasn’t happened to you?

I watched the video, imagined me being in the car after a 12hr shift and on my way to pick up my 3yr old from the childcare centre 15mins before it shuts and came to the conclusion that I would feel like driving straight at them until they either moved or I mowed them down..

That’s reality.
you left out the part about doing nothing except beeping your horn and waiting until the crowd were moved or you found another street, thats the reality

you might be working too many long hours so you dont know anything about the outside world but this is a right wing youtube account and its videos are about so called snowflake protestors and people causing damage to them, for more information either take a look at that accounts other videos, read the youtube comments or read this thread, the clues are all around you

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
so you would use the brakes, unless you are a pussy and usually drive 30km

other people who are shit talking about killing or seriously injuring people need to see a therapist and if that doesnt work they can see the rapist in jail
I wouldn't run them over, but I would drive through them.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And if one of them should accidentally fall and get run over in the process you would be doing the world a favour.

We have enough people trying to force their agenda upon us all.

I am not against protesting in general. They have the right to their own voice but it is not their right to bring the world to a stand still.

I would be right behind you brother while Rodzilla sits there beeping his horn.

@TANK 2.0

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't run them over, but I would drive through them.
Yeah there is a big difference between that (which is pretty much what is shown on the vid) compared to what some others said in this thread, claiming they would drive full speed, no brakes and whatever other macho stuff lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah there is a big difference between that (which is pretty much what is shown on the vid) compared to what some others said in this thread, claiming they would drive full speed, no brakes and whatever other macho stuff lol
Ffs. I'd decelerate to 30km p/h and just coast through.
It's quite simple really.
The roads ain't for protesting they're for driving.

I've said it before there are appropriate ways to protest and being a nuisance and disturbing the peace isn't the right way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.