Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Olive's debut today should be the end of Montoya in first grade

only positive from todays game along with klemmer and morris.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I swear to god if I hear one person on this forum try and even think about sticking up for Foran I’m gona go all out war.... he deadset did fuck all and when he did he threw a forward pass... this guy is by far my most hated followed by woods
Can’t disagree with you mate!
He is hopeless.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't care what anybody says, if Wayne becomes available we should have a crack at him as we need a good man manager as our discipline and options are embarrassing to watch.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Olive's debut today should be the end of Montoya in first grade

only positive from todays game along with klemmer and morris.
Anyone's debut should have already been the end of this ****!!

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Olive & Martin shit all over Hopoate and Montoya’s defence when their the ones who have been playing first grade for years.

Sell & gut the entire team outside of Klemmer Jackson and Morris. And play our intrust team instead deadset at least they give a shit about the jersey they pull on.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our attack is worse than it was under des. Summary. We’ve gone backwards under pay and he should fuck right off and if Lynn is serious about a successful team she’ll sack the dumb ****.
He has got a worse roster though - you've gotta acknowledge that

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How the fk did Mbye not score? He got the ball on a platter!

That sums up our season

I actually cannot fault efforts but we just not good enough and do not have the spine

Des attack plan better than Pay

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the last 3 years we have to be the poorest side in the oppposition 20m! We just go side to side and have absolutely nothing to offer!
Can someone tell me why Dave Penna is still on our coaching staff?!! What does he offer? He wasn’t even a decent first grade player (he played for parra!) what does he offer!! Can our club please reach out to Matthew Johns to do sessions with our halves!!!

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What’s Pays excuse this week?
Well we will hear the usual bchit from Pay. "we were competitive we only lost by a few points". He forgets to say he apologises to the loyal fans for coaching another game of negative dumb footballers. He should resign if he cant improve on this shocking attack which is none existent. But we hear this every week same old same and in the off season we will be given more bchit like we are going to improve our attack and make the boys fitter laughable really. You can't train a team that hasn't got any brains to learn anyway. And with a tight salary cap and long term contracts for Mbye and Woods and Foran expect more of the same ie cellar dwellers for at least another 3 years. Obvious what a great team we have. No one else is interested in picking up the contracts of these gooses. Olive was in reality the only one to stand up today. But don't sign him for another 10 years he may learn bad habits from the rest of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.