Kieran Foran admits he’s not playing well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Mbye was bad in the 7 last year, but fuck me he is an immortal compared to Foran.

Sorry Moses

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm talking about when the Foran hate started Gronk which was couple weeks ago, you lot have been ripping into him since the panthers game.
@Sxc_Boi69 has been ripping into him since the day he signed with the club. And saying he will be a flop.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha you're absolutely fried. Frawley is outplaying Foran ffs, Moses is doing most his kicking and playmaking..like fmd, Foran is doing fucking nothing.
Hahaha frawley!! Wow!! Frawley would barely make a reserve grade side, wtf has Frawley done besides catch and pass and throw a dummy every now and then, Mybe has done fuck all as a fullback, he is up in the line playing like a half which is not his job and costing us, he should be following the forwards looking for offloads not kicking balls on the 5th. As soon as some of the outside backs or edge forwards start hitting holes then Foran will start to look good. This team has been so used to Reynolds that they don't know how to hit a gap

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which club can move forward having a 6 or a 7 on 1 mill a season who cant run, cant kick and cant organise his troops around?

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Sxc_Boi69 has been ripping into him since the day he signed with the club. And saying he will be a flop.
Lol thanks for that. I guess when you hate a player then nothing will change that. Wasn't he the flop that had a hatred for Reynolds no matter what the situation? If so then as I thought, just a clueless flop

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In 2012 Reynolds and Barba tore teams to ribbons. Our team lacks energy. With our forward pack and a spine of JMK Foran Reynolds and Barba will be devastating.

I dont rate Reynolds highly either but his combo with barba was brilliant. Plus his our only realist chance of signing an established half to partner Foran. As i can see the tigers swapping him for Mbye.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What half in the nrl can single handedly win you games without a half decent halves partner or a proper fullback.i would like to know who you think can partner Frawley,jmk and mybe and makes us great lol

If I wanted to take this team to 3-8 give me any half in the comp. I’m sure they could get us a few wins with this team. If I’m spending a million dollars on a half to replace Foran give me Cronk, Maloney even Shaun Johnson and we would be near the 8 maybe even surprise us and be in the 8. We wouldn’t be fighting for the spoon which is where we are that’s money well spent on Foran. We have lost games because we haven’t had a guy who can take the game on. Foran is the big money buy and he leaves it to others.

If Foran was on Frawley money I would have no issue with him he’s been solid played his best running game on the weekend. We aren’t paying for solid though

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which club can move forward having a 6 or a 7 on 1 mill a season who cant run, cant kick and cant organise his troops around?
Look no doubt I agree on the price tag it's too much for Foran but i think he can come good with a bit of extra help from the runners, at least give him a few more options and hopefully the half we signed from newcastle hopefully can take a bit of pressure off foran although I haven't seen him play at all so I can't say

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahaha frawley!! Wow!! Frawley would barely make a reserve grade side, wtf has Frawley done besides catch and pass and throw a dummy every now and then, Mybe has done fuck all as a fullback, he is up in the line playing like a half which is not his job and costing us, he should be following the forwards looking for offloads not kicking balls on the 5th. As soon as some of the outside backs or edge forwards start hitting holes then Foran will start to look good. This team has been so used to Reynolds that they don't know how to hit a gap
Moses is up in the line because Foran isn't doing his fucking job, not hard to follow. The amount of times Foran has run down the blindside and left Moses to kick is ridiculous. Moses literally can't do what we need him to do because he's stuck doing part of Forans job. And yes Frawley has been better that Foran.

Can you actually explain wtf Foran is doing s well if you rate him so highly? The **** has been shit for years ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
In 2012 Reynolds and Barba tore teams to ribbons. Our team lacks energy. With our forward pack and a spine of JMK Foran Reynolds and Barba will be devastating.

I dont rate Reynolds highly either but his combo with barba was brilliant. Plus his our only realist chance of signing an established half to partner Foran. As i can see the tigers swapping him for Mbye.
In 2012 Barba made everyone else look good. Bring Reynolds back is just a stupid move, solves absolutely nothing and he can't even stay on the field.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I wanted to take this team to 3-8 give me any half in the comp. I’m sure they could get us a few wins with this team. If I’m spending a million dollars on a half to replace Foran give me Cronk, Maloney even Shaun Johnson and we would be near the 8 maybe even surprise us and be in the 8. We wouldn’t be fighting for the spoon which is where we are that’s money well spent on Foran. We have lost games because we haven’t had a guy who can take the game on. Foran is the big money buy and he leaves it to others.

If Foran was on Frawley money I would have no issue with him he’s been solid played his best running game on the weekend. We aren’t paying for solid though
Have you watched Cronk this year? The Rorters fans want his head on a chopping block. Look at the team he has yet they are barely hanging onto there place in the 8, takeaway there 2 wins against our performances against them and they would be bottom 5 on the ladder. Johnson has missed more games then he has played this year. The only exception is Maloney imo but I doubt he would do much with this backline

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you watched Cronk this year? The Rorters fans want his head on a chopping block. Look at the team he has yet they are barely hanging onto there place in the 8, takeaway there 2 wins against our performances against them and they would be bottom 5 on the ladder. Johnson has missed more games then he has played this year. The only exception is Maloney imo but I doubt he would do much with this backline
Seriously dude make up your mind!

Spine or backline?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So Cronk would get us to where Foran has actually lead us. Money well spent I love the team being 3-8

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not sitting stating that Foran is playing well or at his best far from it, I am defending his critiscm of being the worst signing in the club's history as 1 idiot mentioned earliar and the fact that he is playing in a spine that no halfback would do well in, do you think if you put Foran in the storm that he wouldn't do well, he will. Point is that you need the players around you to take some heat off you, he is targeted every single week because teams know we have nobody else. Mybe is just a runner and a kicker he couldn't organise a root at a brothel and Frawley well he is just as bad as they come for a half. Let the bloke finish the year before use rip him a new arse hole with critiscm. This spine has actually improved over the last fortnight so give them some time too

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Cronk would get us to where Foran has actually lead us. Money well spent I love the team being 3-8
Point is no half would do anything for us right now on there own her unless they have a decent halves partner, a decent hooker and a fullback with some experience there at least. We are missing a Blake green type player to partner Foran then we will see his form drastically improve. I'm not saying Foran is playing well far from it, I just think he needs a little help

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Point is no half would do anything for us right now on there own her unless they have a decent halves partner, a decent hooker and a fullback with some experience there at least. We are missing a Blake green type player to partner Foran then we will see his form drastically improve. I'm not saying Foran is playing well far from it, I just think he needs a little help
Foran is meant to be that player ffs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And Blake Green is the solution. FMD :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Blake Green is underrated tbf. But i seriously have no idea why Green has been brought up as a defence for Foran. Green replaced Foran and has outperformed him and done what Foran was mean to do for the Warriors haha.

Reactions: GDR
Status
Not open for further replies.