Kieran Foran admits he’s not playing well

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
A lot of people on the kennel thought Foran would be a great signing.

Unfortunately he has not been and people are struggling to admit they were wrong

I bagged out Holland at the start of the season .. I'm more than happy to say he has proved me wrong..

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You said you could name 50. None of these guys affected our cap to the tune of a million a season. But hey if you think guys being signed on the minimum are horrible signings then good for you.
I said I would name you 50 over the last 10-15 years then I said I would name you 10 just from 2007-2010 so there you go I gave you 15 duds that played FG for us in 3 years. You didn't say anything about wages, you said plain and simple that Foran was the worst signing in the club's history. He has been playing way way below his best but far from the worst signing. Woods is way worse on big money not to mention Dorothy who gave us fuk all for 4 years. Foran has played 8 games give the bloke a break. Go look at cronk for the roosters, he has been far worse and on more money playing with a team of stars. Point is we have far more issues contributing to our shit form then Foran or just Foran. A fullback who doesn't know his position properly yet, a kid at hooker just thrown in there and Frawley who would not make it in any other nrl first grade team.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nobody said anything about top wage or minimum. All the bloke said was Foran is the worst signing in the club's history which clearly he is not.
And if you Wana know who is the worst signing if you go by wage then Dorothy takes the cake anyway. I'm clearly just trying to say that Foran is not the worst signing ever, that's just laughable to judge that after 8 games
Lol obviously you havent been a supporter for too long then if you think he is the worst signing lol I could count 50 worse signings probably in the last 10-15 years only
No you couldn’t
Yes I could. From 07-10 there were at least 10 duds and that's just in 3 years. The only year we recruited well was 09 over the past 10-15 years

You like making stuff up don’t you. Get off the gear

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were at least "10 duds from 07-10" your response was name them so I did. Read carefully bud. If I named you 15 in 3 years then imagine how many I'll find in 15 do the math, if you can count that is. Point is without naming 50 players was to show you if you think Foran is the worst signing in club's history then obviously you only became a supporter this year because this club has had plenty of duds come and go. Have you heard of a player named Tony Dorothy Williams? Or was he before your time. Incase you don't know him he was the worst signing in the club's history. If after 4 years you could say Foran was worse then I'll man up and cop flack but for now don't judge a bloke on EIGHT games with us. Supporters like you are duds

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone think a spine of
1. Barba
6. Reynolds
7. Foran
9. JMK
Will work. If we send Mbye to tigers for a swap with reynolds. Release Tolman then maybe we can make a play for Barba?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey bud you do realise he’s played 10 games don’t you or is that my maths playing up kid.

You clearly said you could name 50 worse signings then peeled of 15 Reggie’s on minimum contract. Well done kid

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's fuckn round 8 at a new club with a total new spine that has never played together not to mention out of position, geez you lot got big expectations. Let this new spine settle a little together. Do you really think jt or Cronk or any halfback for that matter would be doing well with our team ATM, No they wouldn't so who do you want as our Messiah in the halves champ
He's fucking shit, pretty much every other halfback in the NRL would be doing better with us. Also we're well and truly past round 8, how much do you drink during games hahaha

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's fuckn round 8 at a new club with a total new spine that has never played together not to mention out of position, geez you lot got big expectations. Let this new spine settle a little together. Do you really think jt or Cronk or any halfback for that matter would be doing well with our team ATM, No they wouldn't so who do you want as our Messiah in the halves champ
Fucken oath there are huge expectations. The **** is a marquee signing who was signed to organise, direct and bolster our attack.

Our forward pack has been terrific this year, alot better than last year. Our forwards have dominated oppostion teams and have laid a platform for Foran.

What the fuck has he done? Taken a fucken hitup "uuuuuu hes got heart and courage" How many opportunities did he have against the roosters, souths & panthers? What about his putrid lollypop chip kicks?

Panfers recruited Maloney who has stepped up another notch and was deadly against us and absolutely showed Foran up.

Maloney has been at the Panfers for the same amount of time as Foran has at the Dogs, and Maloney has earned every penny and been a godsend for that club. Thats what you call a great and smart recruitement signing

He won a comp in his first year at the Roosters and won a comp in his first year at the Sharks and now his first year at the Panfers have them sitting comfortably in the top 4.

wtf did Foran do at Parra, Warriors and now the Dogs?

The **** is on big money and he has no time "to get better" . If he needs time, take a pay cut **** and prove your fucken worth, cause you havent proved or deserved the money from your performances at your previous 2 clubs. The only reason the **** is here, is because the other demented **** from Manly brought him in to top up his super fund just like he did with Cleal and Dorothy.

Good riddance to those silvertail wankers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A lot of people on the kennel thought Foran would be a great signing.

Unfortunately he has not been and people are struggling to admit they were wrong

I bagged out Holland at the start of the season .. I'm more than happy to say he has proved me wrong..
I was strongly against signing him but TK was getting a hard on over him and was like "na fuck what happened in recent years".

I think i need to be stromger with my opinions.... :tearsofjoy:

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's fucking shit, pretty much every other halfback in the NRL would be doing better with us. Also we're well and truly past round 8, how much do you drink during games hahaha
He’s still on the bender

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm talking about when the Foran hate started Gronk which was couple weeks ago, you lot have been ripping into him since the panthers game. You have to be clueless if you think ANY half could do well with us right now lol how dum can you be, we would still be 14th even if we had the best halfback in the nrl right now

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm talking about when the Foran hate started Gronk which was couple weeks ago, you lot have been ripping into him since the panthers game. You have to be clueless if you think ANY half could do well with us right now lol how dum can you be, we would still be 14th even if we had the best halfback in the nrl right now
No we wouldn’t

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You're fucking delusional lol.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im starting a petition to sign babra and swap mbye for reynolds.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucken oath there are huge expectations. The **** is a marquee signing who was signed to organise, direct and bolster our attack.

Our forward pack has been terrific this year, alot better than last year. Our forwards have dominated oppostion teams and have laid a platform for Foran.

What the fuck has he done? Taken a fucken hitup "uuuuuu hes got heart and courage" How many opportunities did he have against the roosters, souths & panthers? What about his putrid lollypop chip kicks?

Panfers recruited Maloney who has stepped up another notch and was deadly against us and absolutely showed Foran up.

Maloney has been at the Panfers for the same amount of time as Foran has at the Dogs, and Maloney has earned every penny and been a godsend for that club. Thats what you call a great and smart recruitement signing

He won a comp in his first year at the Roosters and won a comp in his first year at the Sharks and now his first year at the Panfers have them sitting comfortably in the top 4.

wtf did Foran do at Parra, Warriors and now the Dogs?

The **** is on big money and he has no time "to get better" . If he needs time, take a pay cut **** and prove your fucken worth, cause you havent proved or deserved the money from your performances at your previous 2 clubs. The only reason the **** is here, is because the other demented **** from Manly brought him in to top up his super fund just like he did with Cleal and Dorothy.

Good riddance to those silvertail wankers
Firstly I agree with our forwards, they have been better this year. My point if we are Gona compare him to Maloney, look who Maloney has in his spine to assist him compared to us. Yes he was brought here to run the show but he needs a half outside him who his half decent, similar to what warriors did by bringing in green. Look at all the good halves and they all have a good spine around them or at least a good halves partner. We have the worst spine in the nrl by a country mile

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're fucking delusional lol.
Your just an idiot who knows fuk all! We have the worst spine in the nrl no half can save us until we get a better hooker, 1 good half and mybe to either learn his position or a new fullback. How blind can someone be to not see this. ATM Maloney is probably the form half in the comp, he would do fuk all for us if he had Frawley, jmk and mybe as the rest of the spine. It's fuckn terrible our combination of 1,6,7,9

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Firstly I agree with our forwards, they have been better this year. My point if we are Gona compare him to Maloney, look who Maloney has in his spine to assist him compared to us. Yes he was brought here to run the show but he needs a half outside him who his half decent, similar to what warriors did by bringing in green. Look at all the good halves and they all have a good spine around them or at least a good halves partner. We have the worst spine in the nrl by a country mile
BAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT A TERRIBLE EXCUSE. Foran can't even do his own fucking job, blaming others is just fucking stupid. And you bring up Blake Green...hmmm..who the fuck did he just replace? Yh that's right, he replaced Foran ffs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your just an idiot who knows fuk all! We have the worst spine in the nrl no half can save us until we get a better hooker, 1 good half and mybe to either learn his position or a new fullback. How blind can someone be to not see this. ATM Maloney is probably the form half in the comp, he would do fuk all for us if he had Frawley, jmk and mybe as the rest of the spine. It's fuckn terrible our combination of 1,6,7,9
Haha you're absolutely fried. Frawley is outplaying Foran ffs, Moses is doing most his kicking and playmaking..like fmd, Foran is doing fucking nothing.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No we wouldn’t
What half in the nrl can single handedly win you games without a half decent halves partner or a proper fullback.i would like to know who you think can partner Frawley,jmk and mybe and makes us great lol

Status
Not open for further replies.