The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was right, i knew you'd like that link haha. It updates regularly so keep it in mind.

If u actually want a reddit that talks wrestling then www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/ is the place. I use it regularly but i will add that they discuss live events as they happen and shows so if you don't want to know what's happening don't go into that subreddit but they normally put spoiler notices on things.

I use it like i do the kennel when the dogs are playing live by watching the game and discussing at the same time on here. So i do it with Raw and Smackdown and the PPV's.

Also just seen earlier that Charlotte Flair ruptured her titty implant the other day so she has to have surgery after she gets back from the European tour.
Yeah I'm still deciding if I should join Reddit or not - I'm considering it. I mean I'm a member of a few things such as Deviant Art and Soul Hunters forum, but I'm sure I'll find a reason to do it soon enough.

I don't think I'll ever forget when I first saw Maryse. I couldn't believe how hot she actually was... I never saw a Diva with such beauty and a body like her before. She was almost angelic.

The Bellas... I remember when they were first debuting on Smackdown, Brie would run and hide under the ring and Nikki would come out the other side... Nikki would come out more quicker than physically possible.

The Victoria (after losing 2 weeks in a row to Brie) got the shits with Brie and tried to corner her with Natalya and it looked as if they were stretching Brie from underneath the ring when Nikki came out :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Good old days. I can't believe that was already 10 years ago!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm still deciding if I should join Reddit or not - I'm considering it. I mean I'm a member of a few things such as Deviant Art and Soul Hunters forum, but I'm sure I'll find a reason to do it soon enough.

I don't think I'll ever forget when I first saw Maryse. I couldn't believe how hot she actually was... I never saw a Diva with such beauty and a body like her before. She was almost angelic.

The Bellas... I remember when they were first debuting on Smackdown, Brie would run and hide under the ring and Nikki would come out the other side... Nikki would come out more quicker than physically possible.

The Victoria (after losing 2 weeks in a row to Brie) got the shits with Brie and tried to corner her with Natalya and it looked as if they were stretching Brie from underneath the ring when Nikki came out :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Good old days. I can't believe that was already 10 years ago!

I only use reddit for a few things i don't spend all the time on it looking up different reddits.

Yes, Maryse was quite the stunner and still is. Oh her Playboy pictures :p:hearteyes: Miz is a lucky man.

I was never into the Bella's but lately i have taken an interest in Nikki because since she broke up with Cena she's been taking some nice pictures indeed lol

But yes, i do remember when they first started out in WWE and the old swap around gimmic they would use.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That was almost like watching two people have a stroke live on TV.

Like I don't mind wrestling, but the whole "acting" and "storylines" and "gimmicks" just crack me up, because often they are insanely pathetic LOL

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
That was almost like watching two people have a stroke live on TV.

Like I don't mind wrestling, but the whole "acting" and "storylines" and "gimmicks" just crack me up, because often they are insanely pathetic LOL
Now the storylines are pathetic because they are 100% scripted. In the last they used to use backstage rivalries as storylines.

It helped Dwayne the Rock Johnson get recognition in Hollywood.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Apologies for the poor quality, but when Mizdow got eliminated from the 2015 RR, his reaction was priceless. I nearly died laughing how he copied this Miz here :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Apologies for the poor quality, but when Mizdow got eliminated from the 2015 RR, his reaction was priceless. I nearly died laughing how he copied this Miz here :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Big mistake getting rid of Aaron Haddad.
I like his heel gimmick where everyone hated him.
To me he was the good guy because he spoke endless amounts of truth

Wahesh

Reaction score
Big mistake getting rid of Aaron Haddad.
I like his heel gimmick where everyone hated him.
To me he was the good guy because he spoke endless amounts of truth
Mate he was absolutely hilarious. They let him go in his prime.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate he was absolutely hilarious. They let him go in his prime.
He knows how to talk on the mic and he actually knows how to put on a good match.
So what do WWE creative do with him?
Make him Mike Mizanins stunt double!

Wahesh

Reaction score
He knows how to talk on the mic and he actually knows how to put on a good match.
So what do WWE creative do with him?
Make him Mike Mizanins stunt double!
I actually think the stunt double was pretty damn good. Everyone in the crowd loved him. However, it SHOULD'VE been the start of him getting a good WWE title run like other mid-carders have had. He could've feuded with the miz how he was the WWE champion and Miz wasn't, how he excelled from being a stunt double to the title holder. Instead, they flop and release him.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually think the stunt double was pretty damn good. Everyone in the crowd loved him. However, it SHOULD'VE been the start of him getting a good WWE title run like other mid-carders have had. He could've feuded with the miz how he was the WWE champion and Miz wasn't, how he excelled from being a stunt double to the title holder. Instead, they flop and release him.
I think what killed it was when they started having him do the mega powers gimmick with Curtis Axel and not long after the recording of Hogan saying the "N" word a bunch of times was leaked which stuffed that up for him.
So technically him failing in WWE is kind of Hogans fault.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I think what killed it was when they started having him do the mega powers gimmick with Curtis Axel and not long after the recording of Hogan saying the "N" word a bunch of times was leaked which stuffed that up for him.
So technically him failing in WWE is kind of Hogans fault.
It wasn't Hogans fault it was WWE's fault, because all his gimmicks etc... were all the work of WWE creative. He was simply doing what they told him to do.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
It wasn't Hogans fault it was WWE's fault, because all his gimmicks etc... were all the work of WWE creative. He was simply doing what they told him to do.
Yes I know, I agree creative stuffed up.
They should of given him a push after he stopped teaming with Miz.
But they had Curtis Axel thinking he was Hulk Hogan and for some reason they thought it would be good to have Haddad act like Randy Savage.

Who knows maybe soon WWE might bring him back instead of letting him waste away in TNA or GFW?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes I know, I agree creative stuffed up.
They should of given him a push after he stopped teaming with Miz.
But they had Curtis Axel thinking he was Hulk Hogan and for some reason they thought it would be good to have Haddad act like Randy Savage.

Who knows maybe soon WWE might bring him back instead of letting him waste away in TNA or GFW?
Talking of Hulk Hogan i was reading an article the other day saying that WWE is in negotiations to bring the Hulkster back to WWE after all this time. It will be interesting to see if a deal is done but i have no idea what they would use him for now. An ambassador/promo role maybe?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Now the storylines are pathetic because they are 100% scripted. In the last they used to use backstage rivalries as storylines.

It helped Dwayne the Rock Johnson get recognition in Hollywood.
They did book quite a few feuds that were based on or st least reflected real life rivalries, but some of my favourite feuds were between people who were close.

Bret and Owen Hart were brothers and their rivalry was classic. Bret Hart and Stone Cold always spoke highly of each other and had a really healthy respect for each other....and that fraud pretty much changed the face of wrestling.

I think that genuine bad blood does produce great matches and feuds at times, but good friendships can too. I think the main problem is it’s just way too scripted and produced these days. Even the top talent font have as much control over their characters, promos, feuds and matches....so it just doesn’t draw you in as much....even st it’s best, wrestling is clearly fake....but it can be really compelling.

Just thought I’d add this video as an aside.... haha

Sometimes it doesn’t work out so well when they don’t like each other. Although often, it makes for compelling stuff.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
They did book quite a few feuds that were based on or st least reflected real life rivalries, but some of my favourite feuds were between people who were close.

Bret and Owen Hart were brothers and their rivalry was classic. Bret Hart and Stone Cold always spoke highly of each other and had a really healthy respect for each other....and that fraud pretty much changed the face of wrestling.

I think that genuine bad blood does produce great matches and feuds at times, but good friendships can too. I think the main problem is it’s just way too scripted and produced these days. Even the top talent font have as much control over their characters, promos, feuds and matches....so it just doesn’t draw you in as much....even st it’s best, wrestling is clearly fake....but it can be really compelling.

Just thought I’d add this video as an aside.... haha

Sometimes it doesn’t work out so well when they don’t like each other. Although often, it makes for compelling stuff.
If Marty Jannetty never got done with marijuana he would of been a long time rival of Shawn Michaels.
Their break up as a tag team and feud began due to a backstage altercation and apparently wee both going to get arrested until Randy Savage stepped in and said they were rehearsing for something that was going to happen on T.V

Well that's Jannettys story and I believe him because when explaining what Randy said he used the macho man voice!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Talking of Hulk Hogan i was reading an article the other day saying that WWE is in negotiations to bring the Hulkster back to WWE after all this time. It will be interesting to see if a deal is done but i have no idea what they would use him for now. An ambassador/promo role maybe?
Yeah I've been hearing the same.
No idea what he will do now? Last time they had him in WWE it was to make old school fans get all nostalgic and want to subscribe to the network to relive all his 80's matches!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've been hearing the same.
No idea what he will do now? Last time they had him in WWE it was to make old school fans get all nostalgic and want to subscribe to the network to relive all his 80's matches!
Well he is an icon no doubt about it. I think he has been isolated long enough from WWE for what he had done. I'd like to see him back even in a co G.M role with Angle or Paige. I must admit that Hulks theme song always pumped me up when ever it came on.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well he is an icon no doubt about it. I think he has been isolated long enough from WWE for what he had done. I'd like to see him back even in a co G.M role with Angle or Paige. I must admit that Hulks theme song always pumped me up when ever it came on.
He didn't rape or murder anyone.
He did say nice guy but not with an a but an er quite a few times.
If he said it with an a at the end he would still be there

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He didn't rape or murder anyone.
He did say nice guy but not with an a but an er quite a few times.
If he said it with an a at the end he would still be there
He could be a manager of a stable of white supremacist wrestlers- The Mega White Powers.... they could feud with The New Day. writes itself, to be honest. :p