Salary Cap Mega thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally contradicting article. We have $750k to spend for 2019. So why do we have to get rid of Mbye? If it's true the only reason would be getting rid of one (mbye) to keep two (Morris's)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klemmer is the right player to release imo, a few clubs could potentially pay his entire contract.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
klemmer hasnt got that big wave mad passion anymore i think he sold out

Reactions: DT

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer is the right player to release imo, a few clubs could potentially pay his entire contract.
Our best forward with jj..... why
Clubs would take woods, especially eels who are looking for quality props

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
did we pay anyone anything prior to 2016?

did all the ***** play for free for us before 2016 and getting paid the salaries from previous years now?

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler Castle and Dib...... diabolical calamitous conduct.

They should all be shot.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t get how we have so little to spend for 2019 onwards. Eastwood, Morris twins, Graham & Kasiano’s contract would of ended.

I don’t see how Mbye, Jackson, Foran, Klemmer, Woods, Hopoate & Tolman take the majority of cap. Unless they were signed for like 750k+ per season.

It’s concerning that this articles come out everyday stating the dire situation of our cap.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
eels cheated the cap for 5 years and now they can afford klemmer?

Fuck me, we should cheat as well. seems to be quick and easy way out of the mess....also without the risk of winning the spoon ala 10 points deduction for eels.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t get how we have so little to spend for 2019 onwards. Eastwood, Morris twins, Graham & Kasiano’s contract would of ended.

I don’t see how Mbye, Jackson, Foran, Klemmer, Woods, Hopoate & Tolman take the majority of cap. Unless they were signed for like 750k+ per season.

It’s concerning that this articles come out everyday stating the dire situation of our cap.
It’s cause des timed it all. So when they (mozzles and Eastwood) roll off, he would have injected those funds into the contracts. For me the biggest mis hire was woods. We didn’t need him and he cost way too fucking much.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s cause des timed it all. So when they (mozzles and Eastwood) roll off, he would have injected those funds into the contracts. For me the biggest mis hire was woods. We didn’t need him and he cost way too fucking much.
That makes sense. Yeah, Woods was not needed. Having Kasiano’s and Graham’s expiring contract would of been a better fit this season.

Might as well kept them as were paying them.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine we ship Klemmer off after Graham and Kasiano because we signed Woods. That will do me.
Klemmer was part the reason Woods came to the Dogs, he won't leave. Also, Kasiano went to shit, and is riddled with errors.. Storm did us a favour in taking him.

Reactions: DT

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Woods and Foran are going to be like lead weights around our necks Foran because of his body and Woods because well..........he’s a useless **** we have to keep klem if we can but he would be playing better if he had a better front row partner

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get rid of Aron fkn woods before Klemmer and add Elliot with him

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woods is the worst Recuitment decision of the century. We are paying his and more then half of Graham’s. imagine if we had Morris boys Eastwood and graham off contract with no woods

Status
Not open for further replies.