Consolidated Refs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't know how much good will come of it but I signed the petition. Get on board guys, this parasite needs to go.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember in 2012 when we played newcastle and the refs said that the game was going to change?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can’t stand the prick but he’s probably only saying that because the games still alive with 12 the difference instead of 14.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No way this is not right they are there to officiate the game . Not talking about the score line how many points are in it . Your not serious
Spot on mate why would you discuss the score line to the bunker for what reason they can see the score but why say only 12 points in it mate betting for sure the fucking grub

Archie

Waterboy
Reaction score
The delusional Sutton said the ball landed a metre back from where he first touched the ball....
the blind retard did not say that it hit his chest on the way down, and as he was going down himself he propelled the ball back after it went forward ... constitutes a knock on all day every day.

Why would he not back his brother... in the real world this is called being bias... and that’s what happened .

Todd Greenberg should be ashamed of himself putting this dud as refs boss.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, look, I'm disgusted about last night, but its a long bow to draw anything from this comment TBH.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Sutton the homo that came out and was proclaimed as the worlds bravest man?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, look, I'm disgusted about last night, but its a long bow to draw anything from this comment TBH.
Maybe Croydon, but let’s face it lol.. after last night an hearing that little comment is definitely going to spark suspicion!!
It’s a conspiracy theory lol and it should be.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Life is not fair - whether by design or by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.