Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncos were shite but gritty. Any top team puts them to the sword in that last 10mins.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why our club hasnt met with nrl about sutton is pathetic
Those three words say it all.

Any dialogue we have had with the NRL and Sutton in the past has been brushed. We all saw the press conference after Black Friday and the way that Sutton was paraded by Greenberg, you can't fight that. The club says something and about all they will get will be a massive fine and the punishment of continued officiating by him.

He is without doubt biased against us.. he shows it each and every time he referees our game. Makes a bit of a show to give people the impression he is being fair with his penalties and then like a bully with a big pair of boots kicks us when we are down and rubs our faces in the dirt. Never returns favour with like penalties and pulls obscure ones out of his arse when it suits him.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
broncos would of won anyway they would of just passed it to oates for a automatic try since foran/martin/hopoate/montoya have absolutely zero ability to make a defensive read

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did Sharon even play?

For a senior bloke yet again does nothing when the game is on the line
Set before last try watched on when he should have been pumping metres. Then watched on as they put that last try on us. Lazy.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok after almost crying because I have no say that will affect the result. I have to say Foran needs to go either sell him to a diff club or move him to 6 and give him a few games.... I fuken hate him, the money his getting paid, the attacking his supposed to bring to the side is non existent... he was mia the last 15min again and did fuk all besides a few kicks which flukes a try from a mistake... we are lost and don’t go protecting him... his on 1mil a year and he has provided nothing for this club

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They had ten more sets and some really favourable calls. Different ref, we win.

tired the fuck out of our team in the first half. sapped all the energy out.

10 m penalties only called against dogs were a joke.

broncos knock ons , sloppy play the ball from thaiday, bullshit calls were never called.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watch how Pay fronts the media and says that we dropped too much ball and bla, bla, blah. Bet you won't mention the corrupt referees. Fuck, I wish I was Pay for just one post game interview. The papers would have 200 pages to write about...150 of those would be about Sutton.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
FMD:

The Dogs were great tonight.

My team didn't deserve to win.

Yes I admit the Dogs were robbed. (this post will self destruct soon)
Deluded. This team is in a dire situation headed for the spoon.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Should have wrapped that up be gee, blatantly one sided calling. Usually not the one to have a go at the refs but that that will do me. Still, with that said, should have won. Brain dead at times.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
At least I’m drunk

I better get a root otherwise tonight has been total shite
You mustn’t have watched the game closely..I felt like I was being raped for most of the game..and the team was certainly getting fucked.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you guys really think the betting agencies would let us as the underdogs win? That wouldn't be very profitable.

I am so pissed off right now I cant think and type in English any more.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD:

The Dogs were great tonight.

My team didn't deserve to win.

Yes I admit the Dogs were robbed. (this post will self destruct soon)
Respect... we did deserve to win but prob should lose because of our attitude and low iq... this team most doesn’t know what it’s like to win games... I’m going to cop a heart attack watching us play... we never ever put teams to the sword and broncos where shot. They got reshuffled across the park and looked tired and we blew it somehow

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The referee worst decisions,
*the blatant knock on,
* the blocking penalty by Morris,
*the decision not to penalise MCCULLOUGH on the 5th when were on the attack.
I know we have a bad habbit of not killing the play when defending but the referee was allowing the play to continue in the hope the Broncos can get an offload away!

Status
Not open for further replies.