Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Greg Eastwood isn't dropped. With the short turnaround and a concussion on the weekend that he failed, he must have failed mid week assessment and is rested.
Source: Bulldogs.com.au Injury Report.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Greg Eastwood isn't dropped. With the short turnaround and a concussion on the weekend that he failed, he must have failed mid week assessment and is rested.
Source: Bulldogs.com.au Injury Report.
He's named in ISP

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
How the fuck does Clay Priest miss the start of the year, play 1 NSW Cup game and get picked over the likes of Renouf To'omaga?

Am I missing something? Did Priest set the world on fire to get named?

If you're gonna drop Eastwood at least give an opportunity to our youngsters who have put in the first 8 rounds instead of someone who *hint hint* was at Canberra with Pay.

PS fuck you lichaa and Pay

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Fine and Renouf have been named in ISP so they will probably drop out.
He can play in both games Fine. Doubt theyll drop him. It's just that he ain't getting the minutes in First Grade

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OMFG. That line up is dreadful. Worst than last week, didn't know that was possible.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
FMD Pay is a shit coach ..

I want to know what goes through his head, what he knows that we don't..

Toomaga has been killing it in ISP, he is the type of player we desperately need to kick start our year, yet doesn't even get a look in while Priest rocks up for 1 match and is picked straight away.

Selections like that have massive ramifications on the mindset of juniors/reserves. They bust their ass for nothing while others always get the jump on them. There is no reward for their hard work.

Also if u are going to bring in Frawley which is a fkn shit selection in itself, at least get JMK to play whole game instead of sitting him on bench for 65mins. I'm a lichaa fan but not a fan of 2 hookers in a team. So have 1 or the other.

Montoya/Hoppa defense is one of the worst in the league, yet he doesn't do anything about it.

Milford and Oates are going to tear us apart that side of the field.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How the fuck does Clay Priest miss the start of the year, play 1 NSW Cup game and get picked over the likes of Renouf To'omaga?

Am I missing something? Did Priest set the world on fire to get named?

If you're gonna drop Eastwood at least give an opportunity to our youngsters who have put in the first 8 rounds instead of someone who *hint hint* was at Canberra with Pay.

PS fuck you lichaa and Pay
What makes it worse is that To'omaga scores 2 tries in Priests first game back last week lol.

I didn't think i would hate a coach more than Hasler, but Pay has already topped the list only a couple of months into his stint lol.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What makes it worse is that To'omaga scores 2 tries in Priests first game back last week lol.

I didn't think i would hate a coach more than Hasler, but Pay has already topped the list only a couple of months into his stint lol.
Has dean gone to specsavers lately? Someone please advise of his last recommended checkup

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To'omaga and Olive will drop off tomorrow night...

Lichaa and Holland an hour before kick off.

99% certain team will be.

1. Mbye
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Hoppa
5. Montoya
6. Frawley
7. Foran
8. Woods
9. JMK
10. Klemmer
11. Elliot
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. Priest
15. Fualalo
16. Fine
17. Martin

I would have holland in for martin.... i dont think JMK can last 80 in the 9.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

I am 100% behind you on Dean Pay... fucking shit, I be surprised if he lasts beyond this year the way we are going

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some play makers in this side, should be seeing some individual brilliance this week, looks good.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I am 100% behind you on Dean Pay... fucking shit, I be surprised if he lasts beyond this year the way we are going
Yh i'm completely over him, just a terrible coach.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To'omaga and Olive will drop off tomorrow night...

Lichaa and Holland an hour before kick off.

99% certain team will be.

1. Mbye
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Hoppa
5. Montoya
6. Frawley
7. Foran
8. Woods
9. JMK
10. Klemmer
11. Elliot
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. Priest
15. Fualalo
16. Fine
17. Martin

I would have holland in for martin.... i dont think JMK can last 80 in the 9.
Terrible bench. Fine and Priest are small forwards when we already have fucking Elliott at lock and Jackson on the edge. Martin is an edge forward while Fualalo is the only prop with any size though he's terribly out of form. Pay is fucking useless.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Terrible bench. Fine and Priest are small forwards when we already have fucking Elliott at lock and Jackson on the edge. Martin is an edge forward while Fualalo is the only prop with any size though he's terribly out of form. Pay is fucking useless.
Toomaga has to be on that bench

It’s a fkn no brainer

Status
Not open for further replies.