Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We played Panthers the other week in NSW Cup.

That Lui-Toso bloke was very good for Panthers.

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Groundhog day. If we dont win this game then THERE HAS TO BE CHANGES!!!!
Im ok with picking the same team to keep consistency so long as they show good form like they did against the cowboys, but if we put in another performance like last week i will probable need to buy a new tv.
To save the TV they have got me watching the game from behind a mash screen :fearscream::sob::rage:

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jacko or Fine can cover backs if needed. We cannot keep wasting a spot for holland to sit on the bench all fucking game waiting for a back to go down.
To’Omaga is ready for first grade. At least he would bend the line and make a difference.
If there is anyone on here with your sources you come out and say you have know anything the rest of us dont? Does Holland have shit on Pay? If there is a very good logical reason id love to hear it. None of the backs are carrying amd serious injuries or doing the concussion protocol this week so its not that. Got me fucked!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jacko or Fine can cover backs if needed. We cannot keep wasting a spot for holland to sit on the bench all fucking game waiting for a back to go down.
To’Omaga is ready for first grade. At least he would bend the line and make a difference.
If there is anyone on here with your sources you come out and say you have know anything the rest of us dont? Does Holland have shit on Pay? If there is a very good logical reason id love to hear it. None of the backs are carrying amd serious injuries or doing the concussion protocol this week so its not that. Got me fucked!
He will be subbed on with 5 minutes to go... and will kick the winning goal from the sideline in the last 2 minutes of the game, it will be a Pay coaching master stroke

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No surprise same line up! This coach is stupid man! Toomaga needs to be in there jmk off the bench for lichaa and a half that can attack!

Players that should be given a go
Toomaga
Martin
Ogden

I also would like to see Lewis in the halves in ISP before given a go in FG.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just a thought on who replaces Liccha....he makes 40+ tackles and then follows play as dummy half,is expected to dart from dummy half on his own and make x amount of line breaks/ metres.His passing has to be crisp on both sides etc etc...It takes a pretty strong and aerobic player to do al this and I just wonder. if there is really a player that fits that mould in the club. Some may do it for a short period but few can do it for sixty to eighty minutes week in week out.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just a thought on who replaces Liccha....he makes 40+ tackles and then follows play as dummy half,is expected to dart from dummy half on his own and make x amount of line breaks/ metres.His passing has to be crisp on both sides etc etc...It takes a pretty strong and aerobic player to do al this and I just wonder. if there is really a player that fits that mould in the club. Some may do it for a short period but few can do it for sixty to eighty minutes week in week out.
Yes there is...Cameron Smith
He also cons the refs LOL

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@haytchcbb managed to merge your preview thread (and comments) into here.

Copied and pasted your first message into the followup one you made at 2:55pm :grinning:

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think we should carry someone like Nu Brown as a backline replacement (can play hooker/halves and back row) if other injuries Hoppa, J&BMoz can play fullback or shift to wing and Jacko can play centre or MBye. I just don’t know why we keep players on the bench to play 5min as a ‘just in case’ Other teams aren’t doing it!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting any changes.
Lichaa will hopefully have a better game.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When Pay said he wss bringing the dogs of war back, he meant amongst the kennel not on the field! This year will be another emotional rollercoaster. Strap yourselves in everyone, its gona be a dark and bumpy ride [emoji54]

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Problem is Lichaa can’t do all these things you speak of at first grade standard, nor does he provide a kicking option. Why not try someone who is daring enough to attempt passing the ball off the ground and out in front of the receiver?. We got Nu Brown and JMK as hooker/utility players when Lichaa was looking goneskis. We should at least try them in rotation with the bench player coming on 5-10 minutes before half time. It’s a pretty standard tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.