Lichaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What absaloutly drives me insane is that we bloody offered this dud a new contract and he showed some promising signs end of last year... then all of a sudden his back to his old ways and to make things worse he came out saying he knows how to get to the roosters after watching Cook carve up... lol you dumb ****... he prob ran 2-3 times the whole game and do not tell me our forwards won’t making metres... the guy is a myth and he just needs to quit it or bulk up and play some second row cause he has no idea when it comes to dummy half...

As for that Foran is mia again and after a few touches towards the end of the game he was the only one who looked semi fresh. The guy just gets mia to much for my standards and he has no control of the team what so ever

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Halves ain't the problem champ licha is he's too fucken slow from dummy half no control and doesn't have the slightest of clues as what to do next no were near the likes of cook cam smith Granville Isaac Luke no explosion what so ever famanu brown needs to be the number 9 mbye doing what to much and no able to be an explosive fullback licha has to go IMO
I don't even need explosions yet! Just simple, efficient passing and I wouldn't say a word.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
how he hasn't had 1 on 1 coaching to sort out his passing in beyond me

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He didnt even run tonight..he is dangerous when he runs.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
110% correct, just hope Pay sees it! And does something!

He runs backwards out of dummy half like a headless chook taking valuable time and space away form our edge.

On top of this because he doesn't threaten the line he drags the sliding defence towards where the half needs the space to execute the play.

All because he isn't good enough to throw a long bullet pass at speed and hit the target.

Do we want a minimum wage reserve grader taking all the time and space or do we want our grand final winning international marque signing with the time and space he needs with the ball in hand.

No f$&king brainer

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lichaa is no good.
Move JMK to 9.
Someone else at 6 to help with the attack.
and that someone else should be Lewis.
JMK is a hard tackling machine kid and that’s what we need as a hooker. he has better service from dummy half than what Lichaa does and his game suits as no. 9 better.
Lets throw the young gun Lewis at 6, seriously why hasn’t Pay played him yet?
and maybe just maybe it’ll spark something for us.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel like Lichaa is a master conman. We got rid of him, so he started playing differently and somehow earned himself a new gig. As soon as he secured that gig he just went back to being shit.

FMD. What is up with this bloke?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was like Robbie Farah out there tonight stifling the attack with sideways movement and double pumping before passing.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Killed so many quick play the balls. Just a shit shit first grader

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That play in the second half, when he ran right.....nothing doing, then turned his back to pass left ????
Fuck me !

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to think Adam perry was slow... he’s twice the weight but twice as fast as lychee ffs!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lichaa made one good break, but he double pumps almost all the time.

Some of the slow play the balls though are defenders laying all over us, or Woods taking 4 hours to play the ball.

Frustrating player, but when Nu Brown is playing like shit in NSW Cup and makes constant blunders, there's no pressure.

Nu Brown needs to have an absolute blinder this weekend.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I feel like Lichaa is a master conman. We got rid of him, so he started playing differently and somehow earned himself a new gig. As soon as he secured that gig he just went back to being shit.

FMD. What is up with this bloke?
He is worse now... Under Hasler he wasn't allowed to run and we only had to put up with shit passing. Now he runs around like a headless chook, not threatening the line and taking time and space away from the halves.

Seriously whats up with Pay if he doesn't drop him!

Buy Hastings to play 6 or 7 and move JMK to 9. This will 100% improve us. If Hastings doesn't fit in move him on at the end if the year, he is a minimum wage squad player who cares. If he works out he shares 9 duties with JMK, provides some competition to Coggar and we have a quality utility that give depth at 9, 7, 6 and 1. With our cap problems we can afford not to take a punt on top talent.

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lichaa has been a thorn in the teams side since the time he put on a bulldogs jumper. I said he was shit from the moment he stepped onto the field and he still is as shit now as he was then. A fuckin no hoper, look at the time he was off contract didn't see all other clubs making a an offer - that says something.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WORSE PLAYER IN NRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT PAY OR ANYONE ELSE BUT I HATE LICHAA WITH A PASSION.
ANY OTHER DUMMY HALF AND WE WOULD OF WON MORE GAMES NOW. SO, SO BAD.
Yes and I love all the exclamation marks

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer, hoppa, Montoya lichaa all shit jacko tries too hard he’s shit also. This is just depressing
Klem has been doing ok and Jacko always busts his guts trying but
Lichaa
Elliot
Montoya
Hoppa all need to go along with the whole bench except beast
Jmk to hooker

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Hasler was stifling Lichaas attacking flair. And now Pay is stifling Lichaas attacking flair. And whoever coaches us next will be stifling his attacking flair. You all know this is true because an absolute shitload of people already blew their loads over this hero of the lower grades. Throwing several coaches under the bus while riding the cock of a professional athlete who has not developed the the basic skillset required of his position makes more sense than allowing some arrogant forum members to lose face for getting excited about his DH running. If the other 12 players want to get the ball before the defense is in their face they should do the honorable thing and join a side with a 14 year old who learned how to pass left and right.

Stop picking on Lichaa everybody. He's earning more than the rest of us, you can't expect him to take the time out from spending his money on hectic sleeve tatts to learn how to pass a football both ways quickly. Some bloody people are so unreasonable.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By the time he picks it up off the ground, does a gay pirouette and triple pumps it the defensive line is in the face of our forwards and halves

Also he can’t pass off the ground from
Left to right what so ever
Hence Foran gets zero ball in the red zone

I won’t watch another dogs game if he is starting hooker

Call
Me a shit ***** supporter all you want
I value my health and don’t need to be depressed by this imposter after every game
He is a fraud who’s robbing our club of fg money

Status
Not open for further replies.