Jackson Hastings / Manly Strip Club Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Only if Pay beats the living piss out of him first "old school" style and puts him back into place.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We've generally had teams that get along and seem to like each other, don't need someone like him ruining that.

Obviously has massive wraps on himself but hasn't been able to cement a spot in FG which should tell him something.

I think he'll end up in super league.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
This guy sounds like the biggest fuckwad ever. People like this who get kicked out of multiple teams due to their own dickheadedness will only learn their lesson if other teams stop pouncing on them.

It is a blight on our game. I hope no one signs him and he effs off to England or something.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The thing is we have only heard half the story. And to be honest who wouldn’t punch DCE a few times. There is more to it then what’s publicised. And don’t forget players will stand by dce. Manly have a toxic culture.

That the guy is an idiot it’s undoubtebly. He was negotiating with the dragons then runs up to the camera and kisses the roosters logo in a game against st George. And they pulled the deal.

But to be honest he is still a kid. Has plenty of potential. And we don’t know the full story. Not defending him. I would rather sezer. But the guy should be picked on form, not politics. And on form he is a top 17 player at manly. How Barrett said he isn’t playing first grade again this year is heavy. Suspend him, fine him for what he did. But how you can demote him for the year.

There is always 2 sides to every story. We have only heard 1 ;)

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long time member/reader, havent posted in ages. But this triggered me, so...

Hahahaha NO THANK YOU!

Was way over rated by channel 9 media back when he was at roosters (because of his dad). Cocky idiot with zero skill. You can always judge a player/person by his face alone. A face can tell so much if you read it carefully. From day one his face was not right lol.

The comparison back then was that he was better/more talented then Mbye as a footballer. I couldnt be happier about the current status of both.

JMK is a more than capable compliment to Foran. He shouldnt be replaced at all judging by his current work ethic and form. Theres nothing too flashy about him yet. But hes shown little signs here and there of breaking through. His speed was also evident in the chase down of rapana vs canberra. In time he will hopefully come good for us.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NO NO NO NO NO! X 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The thing is we have only heard half the story. And to be honest who wouldn’t punch DCE a few times. There is more to it then what’s publicised. And don’t forget players will stand by dce. Manly have a toxic culture.

That the guy is an idiot it’s undoubtebly. He was negotiating with the dragons then runs up to the camera and kisses the roosters logo in a game against st George. And they pulled the deal.

But to be honest he is still a kid. Has plenty of potential. And we don’t know the full story. Not defending him. I would rather sezer. But the guy should be picked on form, not politics. And on form he is a top 17 player at manly. How Barrett said he isn’t playing first grade again this year is heavy. Suspend him, fine him for what he did. But how you can demote him for the year.

There is always 2 sides to every story. We have only heard 1 ;)
yeh that might wash if Manly was his only story

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I didn't know about the apparent punch up with DCE! Lol... We all know DCE is an even bigger dick!

I just keep thinking back to that game a few years back, when we went out first game of the finals against the Roosters.

Hastings was phenomenal that game, he was great that whole year.

He only went backwards the following year when Pearce got suspended and he had to be the main man with Nikorima as his 6. The Roosters whole team was terrible that year. He hasn't had a decent shot at grade since.

Pay has coached him in the past and if he saw something in him before, then he would be worth a punt now on the cheep, at least for this year.

If any of those salary cap stories have even a bit of truth, then we need to take these types of punts on top quality talent.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People will say NO but he's exactly the player we need right now.

75% + goal kicker.
Can play halves or hooker or even lock.
Takes on the line and then draws and passes like Foran.
Kicking game is perfect (imagine Montoya/BMoz)

Give them Cleeland and Frawley, and offer him a conditional contract till end of season with zero tolerance. Play well, no ego, and you get renewed.

If it works out that's awesome, if not we don't renew him.

Bloke is a HUGE talent. Better than Coote, Sezer, and I reckon even Austin.

1. Mbye
6. Hastings
7. Foran
9. Lichaa
14. JMK (in place of Holland)

and you have a VERY solid spine.

Last edited:

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People will say NO but he's exactly the player we need right now.

75% + goal kicker.
Can play halves or hooker or even lock.
Takes on the line and then draws and passes like Foran.
Kicking game is perfect (imagine Montoya/BMoz)

Give them Cleeland and Frawley, and offer him a conditional contract till end of season with zero tolerance. Play well, no ego, and you get renewed.

If it works out that's awesome, if not we don't renew him.

Bloke is a HUGE talent. Better than Coote, Sezer, and I reckon even Austin.

1. Mbye
6. Hastings
7. Foran
9. Lichaa
14. JMK (in place of Holland)

and you have a VERY solid spine.
Usually you're very on point with your assessments of players Mr. ... But this one... totally wrong.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also is sam ayoub the manager of every grub/over-hyped player in league? The guy fucking manages every player thats in the news! Its always his name lool

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say a flat out no but there would need to be specific behaviour clauses in his contract.

I’d consider it at least.

No one doubts his talent.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
They were saying on Fox that no Nrl clubs are interested in him and he will most likely have to go to Super League.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd give him a chance with a leash tight enough to choke him. He'd have to realise this would be his last crack

Status
Not open for further replies.