Round 6 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn't want to say at the time because I was pausing through the game.

We all know Foran is busted. It just annoys me that every time he will go down this year people jump straight to "he's busted "

Yes if he makes a simple tackle and does his shoulder or chases someone down and does a hammy feel free to say that. But when he goes for a bomb and someone lands on his leg IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM BEING BUSTED. It just happens to hurt when someone lands on your leg.

Straight up ANNOYING
That would have been an ouch moment. He has been hit late a fair bit this year after kicking and I will not be happy if it is on one of those occasions that he gets badly hurt. The Fox commentators carried on for about five minutes after that.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Great effort..nice to sit back on a Saturday afternoon and enjoy a good Doggies win..hopefully more to come!

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember the time when commentating for FOX he carried on endlessly to let everyone know that we had an extra player on the field for around 10 seconds, nowhere near the play. In fact he was on the opposite side of the field and we lost the points after we had beaten the Panthers.

https://www.theroar.com.au/2009/03/24/bulldogs-set-to-lose-nrl-points/
That still makes my blood boil to this day. Losing winning points for something so tiny that didn't have any bearing on the game. A fine would have sufficed. Meanwhile Manly cheat the salary cap and keep their points

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was impressed by all the boys tonight!!
Even Elliot stood up, they all played like Team an trusted the boys around them..
Every player deserves a pat on the back.

With trust comes confidence , we had great scramble defence an turned up for one another.. impressed with Mbyes kicking game as well.. things maybe looking up and if we can build on this performance tonight we will be very competitive.

Well done dean pay, you must be very pleased with that one.
Mbye general field kicking was obviously a change of tactics from previous games. They are now getting him into position to take the kicks, previous games it was pretty much just Foran and he was getting smashed.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye general field kicking was obviously a change of tactics from previous games. They are now getting him into position to take the kicks, previous games it was pretty much just Foran and he was getting smashed.
Yup sure was an is great to see indeed

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Apologies in advance... For ruining the rest of your weekend :tearsofjoy:
It’s all good. As soon as fucking Henry Perranarra got the game, I knew we weren’t going to win it at all - the bloke hates the Cowboys big time. I see us winning the wooden spoon or going close.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s all good. As soon as fucking Henry Perranarra got the game, I knew we weren’t going to win it at all - the bloke hates the Cowboys big time. I see us winning the wooden spoon or going close.
It doesn’t look like a happy camp

Players arguing about what to do from a penalty and all your guns out of sorts

Except Taumalolo he was a beast

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I think Parra loves spooning more than you lot.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye’s been deliberately involved in kicking duties most games.

Reminds me of NSW ‘14 when Hayne was sharing kicking duties from fullback

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah that's not going to happen. Way to many class players in your team for you to finish last.

Although for me the worst signs were when JT and Morgan were.going at each other last week v the Warriors. Doesn't look like a happy camp.

Still they will no way finish last.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Defensively we were great tonight
Our right side Hoppa and Montoya clean sheet

They got lucky on B Moz slipping

That try after the hooter was a definition of consolation

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holland is floating 5/8. JMK has gone dummy almost every time and has been defending in the centre.
Glad somebody could see what position he was,ffs some of these clowns still think every player has one position..

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg Alexander wanted to play with the Bulldogs but couldn't because we had already filled our quota of imports under the 13 import rule. He has been angry with us ever since.
I thought it was because he was too busy smashing tv’s with MG at Panthers League club???

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can’t believe we beat a team with that roster. I’m 12 beers in and celebrating. Can’t believe it to be honest. Days like this we are proud to be a bulldog.
I've got to catch up, I'm 10 in lol

Status
Not open for further replies.