Round 6 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Nah that's not going to happen. Way to many class players in your team for you to finish last.

Although for me the worst signs were when JT and Morgan were.going at each other last week v the Warriors. Doesn't look like a happy camp.

Still they will no way finish last.
I think he went to blows with Matty Bowen early on here and it looked like they kissed and made up that off season

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I forgot one kick in the for Jackson who was certain to score if it wasn’t for the illegal foul. That was fucking awesome vision. Benji like.
It’s in the genes brother lol, yup good old jt bumped Jacko out of the way.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought Eastwood played well tonight, hope he has a good final year with the club.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't worry; your side will go well. They have the benefit of a home game and the pride to do something about their position on the table.
The penalty count should be strongly in your favour, because the Dogs haven't got their discipline under control yet; and Thurston's tactical kicking will keep us on our own tryline most of the game. Possession should go 60-40 the way of the Cowboys, and you have the size and speed to carve the Dogs up early. There will be at least a guaranteed 12-20 points in the final 20 of the game you can bank on as well.

Enjoy the win.
Well, the game went as I predicted; I just got the teams the wrong way around.

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yea mate spot on! He has great defence for a little guy! Not afraid to put his body on the line.. that’s a big positive for our team.
Thought he was great in defence but what has he offered in attack in 3 games

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought he was great in defence but what has he offered in attack in 3 games
We have to give the kid some time in fg the fact he is willing to mark up and be effective against blokes like Hess is a massive bonus the attack will come when our spine has played some footy together

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jmk should be hooker
Kids a machine tackler and lightning quick
Opens up a shot at 6 for someone

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have to give the kid some time in fg the fact he is willing to mark up and be effective against blokes like Hess is a massive bonus the attack will come when our spine has played some footy together
Fucking oath brother !! Let him do his thing and just enjoy the win an the positive vibes at the moment. Was a good feeling beating the cowgirls tonight.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea mate spot on! He has great defence for a little guy! Not afraid to put his body on the line.. that’s a big positive for our team.
JMK rarely misses a tackle. I may be wrong but didn’t see him miss any tonight.reads the opposition well. Has a good tackling style and good to watch. There is another good defender in ISP Lewis looking forward to watching him play tomorrow.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
There were 2 sets where the Morris twins made 2 hit ups in each set, back to back and gained like 20 metres per hit up for a total of what could have been 80 metres between them! - it was incredible to see their go forward contribution like that!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i didn't watch the game. can someone tell me how we used the interchange with Holland
I watched it and I'm still trying to figure it out. lol..

He was playing in the middle then sometimes inside Josh Morris. He was a rover in attack. I think because the game was already won Pay wanted to experiment. I can't see it working when the games in the balance but if we are chasing points well why not put an attacking player on. A bit like soccer. If your losing you replace a defender and bring on a striker.

Pay thinking outside the box. Well done!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't want to say at the time because I was pausing through the game.

We all know Foran is busted. It just annoys me that every time he will go down this year people jump straight to "he's busted "

Yes if he makes a simple tackle and does his shoulder or chases someone down and does a hammy feel free to say that. But when he goes for a bomb and someone lands on his leg IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM BEING BUSTED. It just happens to hurt when someone lands on your leg.

Straight up ANNOYING
I'm annoyed as to why the chasing was left up to Foran. Our backs needs to do more chasing on those bombs. Foran did it a couple times which surprised me.

Status
Not open for further replies.