Round 6 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah that's not going to happen. Way to many class players in your team for you to finish last.

Although for me the worst signs were when JT and Morgan were.going at each other last week v the Warriors. Doesn't look like a happy camp.

Still they will no way finish last.
I noticed that Thurston gave taumalolo a big spray twice tonight very unusual

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still think holland on the bench is a waste, pretty sure fine can push to centre etc for injury!
If ya lose woods or klemmer to injury leaves 1 prop on the bench (middle forward) for some.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The boys played for eachother tonight. If we can consistently play with this level of resolve we will be competitive for the 8.

N

Natboy

It’s hard to please some people.
I’m in Townsville and thought our defence was great. Comment behind Foxtel but don’t be scared to actually attend a game next week, I know that sounds really scary

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yea mate spot on! He has great defence for a little guy! Not afraid to put his body on the line.. that’s a big positive for our team.
There was a play where Hess ran straight at him, JMK smashed him. Then the very next play got out at marker and put pressure on Morgan who passed into the sidelines summed JMK up right there.

Hopefully his attack can come along. Love the way he puts in for the team though good player.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There was a play where Hess ran straight at him, JMK smashed him. Then the very next play got out at marker and put pressure on Morgan who passed into the sidelines summed JMK up right there.

Hopefully his attack can come along. Love the way he puts in for the team though good player.
Saw that
Fkn effort on effort

Be funny if he keeps Benji out of a Kiwi comeback lol

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
****** got no idea and as a member previously said he’s just content with being a fg coach atm

He has the cushion of blaming the cancer for most of his issues and is running with it

Can’t blame hasler for zero line speed
Can’t blame hasler for zero aggression
Can’t blame hasler for zero change in attacking structure
Can’t blame hasler for rewarding Montoya Elliot fualolo etc

He’s promised a lot and delivered not much as of now
Only positive has been the Moses switch to fb which most members were calling for years ago
Sorry mate what eete you saying?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yea Mate I know lol, it was brilliant!
Yea he puts in 110% , there is no denying that. Only 6 rounds in.. his attack WILL come along.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes a lot of talk on the kennel replacing him. Seriously he is our number 6. Big fan of his so far. His attack will come. He took the line on a little more tonight.
I know! He is starting to prove his worth already and yes I think he will settle into the 6 nicely.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I know! He is starting to prove his worth already and yes I think he will settle into the 6 nicely.
I forgot one kick in the for Jackson who was certain to score if it wasn’t for the illegal foul. That was fucking awesome vision. Benji like.

Status
Not open for further replies.