Consolidated Leagues Club Board Election Thread (Coorey Chairman P29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So what’s her credentials again? Daughter of bullfrog? It seems the board voted in the daughter not coz of her credentials but coz she’s the daughter of bullfrog but coz she’s a female as well. Following the Raelene Castle format, great pc publicity.
Great work bulldog DNA board great work!
Get your facts right. The board didnt vote Anderson in. The football club members voted her ticket in. She has experience at board level with Titans (albeit unsuccessful at that club) and Para Olympics.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It is the ‘most’ stupidest things one can do but it happens all too often these days.

What’s this successful company you speak of and what do you define as successful? Also how did paralympics Australia do under her?
Won their first gold medal in winter sports.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Raelene was a dud not coz she’s a female, but she was a dud. You can’t tell someone they’ve got an issue with a female in a high role just coz they criticise them. In my opinion based on certain things like management of the cap and keeping the coach in check which is some of the ceos responsibilities, she failed miserably, she was too worried about the image of our club and refugees than worrying about winning a fkn premiership that’s her own dam words. Let union have her many duds have been let go and hired elsewhere including majority men. Dib fkd up on the accountability level as well as he obviously wasn’t making sure Raelene was doing her job satisfactory and led to the cap being fucked, yes Hasler asked for he players but it’s Raelenes job to make sure it’s all good. If Raelene wasn’t responsible for those things then tell me what she was responsible of? It seems her supporters washed her hands of any fuck ups and think she’s totally innocent. Now here’s the ironic part, had she been male, you would have been against her, so who really is the sexist one? You’re very happy to denounce Hasler and dib but the one in the Middle is apparently all good and just a victim? How convenient lol
Why do people constantly bag her and why the reference to refugees. If you're not in the inner sanctum then you can only speculate. She didnt give Hasler the power Dib did. Theres a constant in terms of mismanagement of cap and rosters and thats Hasler who screwed Manly and the Dogs.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have heard of Kanaan.

Sales guy, not sure if he is management material.
I think Kanaan and Morris are very good nominations.
Kanaan was a bulldogs junior i believe.
Yes, played in the area, family of big big Dogs fans. Knows his football backwards and a true family Man with good values. Will be a great addition

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Once again shows how ametuer lyn Anderson is,mouthing off in her statement they think it’s illegal what has been done when its not and she clearly doesnt know her stuff

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I'm over this political shit, to add to that soon peponis brings in a politician to swing shit in his fav. Guys we are heading for the spoon on the back of all this instability and in fighting.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't worry. It's all over on Wednesday and then it will be back to the footy for another couple of years......

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
TBH I’m sick of hearing Lynnes Name,
Just shut the fuck up and concentrate on getting us a primership even if we have to buy one.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't worry. It's all over on Wednesday and then it will be back to the footy for another couple of years......
It will be the end of it if Anderson gets the Leagues Club board she wants if Peponis gets his way its only the beginning.........

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH I’m sick of hearing Lynnes Name,
Just shut the fuck up and concentrate on getting us a primership even if we have to buy one.
It’s not Lynne who’s causing all the articles though. It’s basically been Dib and Peponis. She gave 2 interviews after winning and that was it and now she’s sent out one email. Blame the old guard for keeping the drama going.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hopefully the club falls so i can stop caring and crying mtself to sleep every night because we're shit.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
It’s not Lynne who’s causing all the articles though. It’s basically been Dib and Peponis. She gave 2 interviews after winning and that was it and now she’s sent out one email. Blame the old guard for keeping the drama going.
I just want a primership is that to much to ask?
If they put the effort in the club rather than talk shit will have 10 primership by now.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dib still dragging the club in to the gutter.... when will he finally piss off
Dib would be behind all this director shamozzle. You were beaten fair and square take defeat like a man Ray Dib. Peponis is yesterday's man wouldn't have played for Australia only for Peter Moore. There were better hookers than him at that time, John McMartin for one.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Peponis gets back onto the board, under the old system he would be outvoted 3 to 4 and couldn't get the chair position. Now he has a 5 to 4 advantage which will shore up his chairmanship. That's the guts of it but to get those 2 new ones appointed they have to qualify as being exceptional people - hence Iemma and Kanaan. They couldn't just appoint their dry cleaner or local cab driver. Anderson has now worked out that Peponis and Turvey will likely get re-elected which didn't bother her because she had the numbers and could essentially appoint probably Ballesty as chairman. Now - she doesn't have the numbers unless 2 of the 5 (including the 2 appointees) cross the floor. Probably highly unlikely given the way Anderson tried to kneecap Peponis and Turvey. that's a long way of saying politics is a bitch and some days you win and some days you lose.
Turvey might he's crossed the floor before.

Status
Not open for further replies.