Consolidated Leagues Club Board Election Thread (Coorey Chairman P29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Both sides are dodgy as fuck!
thats why we should have stuck with Ray 'the devil you know' Dib... at least everything was balanced and quiet within his boys club... I think this shit will drag on for fucking years and effect our recruitment.
but sometimes the devil you dont know is better than the devil you know, why does everyone assume the devil you know is better?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
but sometimes the devil you dont know is better than the devil you know, why does everyone assume the devil you know is better?
That is true, i just like it when things are quiet off the field, especially when we are poo stains on it is all. We are on full tilt atm.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That is true, i just like it when things are quiet off the field, especially when we are poo stains on it is all. We are on full tilt atm.
well it should be quiet but the disposed people are hanging in there for some reason

btw this is truly the family club, families fight over money all the time

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'll say it once again.

As a proud wog you cannot have wogs running football and leagues club boards. They should stick to businesses they are good at, Pizzerias, Fish n Chips, Kebabs, Gyradiko, Pastizzi, Chevapi and so on

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I'll say it once again.

As a proud wog you cannot have wogs running football and leagues club boards. They should stick to businesses they are good at, Pizzerias, Fish n Chips, Kebabs, Gyradiko, Pastizzi, Chevapi and so on
i was about to say that real madrid and barcelona are great clubs but are spanish people wogs?

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i was about to say that real madrid and barcelona are great clubs but are spanish people wogs?
Im not 100% sure but arent Barca and Real located in Spain?

Is Catalonia in Spain or is it a separate country?

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol. And to think I used to laugh at clubs like tigers and parra.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
well it should be quiet but the disposed people are hanging in there for some reason

btw this is truly the family club, families fight over money all the time
haha when you put it that way :D

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'll reply later on in more depth, but this just shows how clueless Lynne Anderson (who SHOULD KNOW THESE THINGS) is, and exposes underlying agendas of the current Football board that many feared.

She is a Director, she should know these things.

This is all over our social media pages, and website. Fucking morons.

This is from ClubsNSW site..

APPOINTING DIRECTORS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

Section 30 of the Registered Clubs Act 1976 allows club boards to independently appoint up to two directors in addition to those who have been elected directly by the members, subject to the following requirements:
- the term of appointment is for a period of no more than three years;
- the person must be a full member of the club;
- the person is not eligible for re-appointment after the end of the term (meaning they must stand for election should they wish to continue); and
- within 21 days of an appointment, the board must notify members by placing a notice on its notice board and website of the reasons for the appointment, including the person's relevant skills and qualifications and any proposed honorarium.

This is a ‘deemed rule’ under the Act, meaning all club constitutions are deemed to provide the Board with the authority to appoint directors.

However, some clubs may have constitutional restrictions on who can be elected as a director, such as rules that limit those eligible to stand for election to members of a certain class, or requirements to the effect that in order to be elected to the board one must have been a member of the club for a certain period of time.

Although these rules may only be applicable to ‘elected’ and not ‘appointed’ directors, clubs should review their constitutions prior to appointing a director, and consider obtaining legal advice if necessary.

The ability to appoint directors is different to the powers most boards already have under their constitutions to appoint a person to fill a casual vacancy on the board due, to the death or resignation of a director during his or her term of office.

Importantly, additional appointed directors must not increase the size of the board beyond the maximum number permitted by the Registered Clubs Act, which as of 1 January 2017 must be no more than nine directors.

So... back to the current Football club board. WHY are they running scared? WHY are they so upset over this? Because this has potentially fucked their agendas (some which can't be spoken in public just yet due to defamation laws, because proof is not out in public). Suffice to say, it's eye opening and a genuine concern.

https://www.clubsnsw.com.au/docs/de...0-director-search-club-factsheet.pdf?sfvrsn=0

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So... back to the current Football club board. WHY are they running scared? WHY are they so upset over this? Because this has potentially fucked their agendas (some which can't be spoken in public just yet due to defamation laws, because proof is not out in public). Suffice to say, it's eye opening and a genuine concern
More likely, they’re concerned that the bitter losers in the football club election will use the extra members on the leagues club board to stonewall the football club and ensuring their failure and taking the club down with it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
More likely, they’re concerned that the bitter losers in the football club election will use the extra members on the leagues club board to stonewall the football club and ensuring their failure and taking the club down with it.
Nothing like that at all.

Read back on what those in the past were involved in, and what they got locked out of when they got moved on. Read back on who those in the past employed in the past, and how the people they are dealing with now could benefit.

Worth noting that John Ballesty knew about our salary cap shennanigans.

It's all about history, money, and control.. and it's about to get really really ugly. One side has over promised and is having their plan of action altered by counterattack.

Hopefully media pick it up and report it, as they are offered better protections, and have far better lawyers than TK can afford.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is a bit of a worry to me given that the leagues club has long been the backbone of our financial security and seems to have operated in a relatively unselfish manner. It's a little bit sad that this is all happening and I worry that this might be an attempt by the incumbent leagues club members to reduce the control of the football club. Power struggles seldom end with the rugby league team faring well in the interim. Given the information that Mr I just posted this could draw out over three years, during which time a lot of pain can be inflicted on our chances of success.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lyn Anderson has just showed, her politics and smooth administration skills do not exist and is a disaster waiting to happen, did you all forget that she tried to back hand peponis with that dodgy deal about the commission, at the end of the day you play with fire you get burnt, so sucked in to the Anderson's without the football club they got nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.