Eastwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well mate you got your wish. He is in NSW cup. It might do him good in terms of getting match fitness.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Please enlighten me as to when Eastwood has tried to get fit. His been fat and lazy for a number of years now. For a so called senior player his a terrible influence on our younger players. The sooner he leaves the club the better. Now that his finally been dropped hopefully we have seen the last of him in terms of playing 1st grade for us. Hopefully he gets a contract elsewhere so we can target him in def.
I don't disagree.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People are so quick to crucify someone on here. Eastwood is/was an established International footballer.
He has played very well for a long time. He is now in recovery from a heart condition. He played very well in the trial game.
He played a total of 16 minutes in round one. That was hardly enough time to even warm up. I say let him get his fitness and his confidence back
and see what he can do. First grade beckons as some of the younger guys in waiting are really only pretenders for first grade.

N

Natboy

People are so quick to crucify someone on here. Eastwood is/was an established International footballer.
He has played very well for a long time. He is now in recovery from a heart condition. He played very well in the trial game.
He played a total of 16 minutes in round one. That was hardly enough time to even warm up. I say let him get his fitness and his confidence back
and see what he can do. First grade beckons as some of the younger guys in waiting are really only pretenders for first grade.
As well as the other numerous surgeries he’s had every pre-season.
He’s had a bad run. When fit he’s a very good player

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was an international ages ago. How many good games has he played in the last 2 years? 0. Maybe 1 or 2 if you ask lenient people. This is a competitive arena, we cant wait two years for someone to hit form, otherwise we lose promising players, money etc. etc.

Oh shit just realised i was replying to speedy2460... clown.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So hes in reserve grade to get fitness. If his replacement goes well he will have to fight to get his spot back. Therefore i dont get the continued flaming of Eastwood.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was an international ages ago. How many good games has he played in the last 2 years? 0. Maybe 1 or 2 if you ask lenient people. This is a competitive arena, we cant wait two years for someone to hit form, otherwise we lose promising players, money etc. etc.

Oh shit just realised i was replying to speedy2460... clown.
I find that humorous coming from you. You exemplify the meaning of a clown.

N

Natboy

So hes in reserve grade to get fitness. If his replacement goes well he will have to fight to get his spot back. Therefore i dont get the continued flaming of Eastwood.
Dean Pay also said it was unfair to play him last week with the lack of pre-season he had. He hasn’t had a pre-season in 5-6 years. If he is good enough to get his spot back good on him. Healthy competition is always welcome.

I think even if he was tipped to be a future immortal he’d still cop it from Gotenks & secretlifeofpedos

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dean Pay also said it was unfair to play him last week with the lack of pre-season he had. He hasn’t had a pre-season in 5-6 years. If he is good enough to get his spot back good on him. Healthy competition is always welcome.

I think even if he was tipped to be a future immortal he’d still cop it from Gotenks & secretlifeofpedos
What dribble. My criticism of him has been based on his terrible performances over the last few years. My frustration was only multiplied by the constant praise from posters on here despite him performing no better than Williams who got absolutely smashed on here.

He's a lazy, overweight player that isn't and hasn't been fit for firstgrade and i'm absolutely stoked to see that Pay had the balls to dump him after one unacceptable performance under him.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
On the ABC Pay said he brought Eastwood in too early and he is letting him go back to NSW Cup and Eastwood is happy to do that. Looks like everyone agrees including Eastwood that he is not ready for first grade.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On the ABC Pay said he brought Eastwood in too early and he is letting him go back to NSW Cup and Eastwood is happy to do that. Looks like everyone agrees including Eastwood that he is not ready for first grade.
And thats pays class saying it in a nice way as eastwood deserves that

N

Natboy

What dribble. My criticism of him has been based on his terrible performances over the last few years. My frustration was only multiplied by the constant praise from posters on here despite him performing no better than Williams who got absolutely smashed on here.

He's a lazy, overweight player that isn't and hasn't been fit for firstgrade and i'm absolutely stoked to see that Pay had the balls to dump him after one unacceptable performance under him.
I’m only quoting what Dean Pay said so it’s his dribble not mine mate

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay through himself under the bus for Eastwood, Eastwood should be nicer to coach and medically retire.
We can say that from the sideline but the nature of the beast im sure is that greg still thinks he can be competitive,lets see how he goes after a few weeks in isp lets see ,i wouldnt write him off yet also remember hes been super loyal to the dogs

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well if Eastwood doesn't work out this year, they simply won't renew him... so no harm done dropping him and trying to get him to hit form.

BekiCollin

Waterboy
Reaction score
Dean Pay has axed the veteran in favour of a younger forward. Latest on Fox News

Status
Not open for further replies.