Who is this team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't recognise them. Where's the grind , the hard work?
Des must be laughing at us right about now

Cannot remember the last time I saw the opposition score a 100 metre try against us let alone 2 in one game and worse still in the first half and worser still ,back to back....

JMac15

Waterboy
Reaction score

Cannot remember the last time I saw the opposition score a 100 metre try against us let alone 2 in one game and worse still in the first half and worser still ,back to back....
Our ruck speed is slow and we need to offload more

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Dogs score via Frawley I have to bite my tongue now

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Another try to Melbourne its shut the gate back to the drawing board
Tolman too slow Elliot waste of space Frawley very average and the Morris boys looking slow playing only in patches. that's five of last years team playing like they did last year.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tolman too slow Elliot waste of space Frawley very average and the Morris boys looking slow playing only in patches. that's five of last years team playing like they did last year.
on the plus side Foran, Woods and Mbye at fullback and please give more time to Marshall

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The grind is boring for the Kennelers.. we look like a Titans/Tigers/NZ team good in attack , poor defence

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The grind is boring for the Kennelers.. we look like a Titans/Tigers/NZ team good in attack , poor defence
by the way the fox tel commentators are going on you would have thought they were being paid by the Melbourne Storm.

Imposter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We will be making the numbers up again this year until these players go not much is going to change
Eastwood
Elliot
Tolman
Morris brothers
Frawley
And we need impact players coming of the bench

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too many mistakes with the ball.
We will be making the numbers up again this year until these players go not much is going to change
Eastwood
Elliot
Tolman
Morris brothers
Frawley
And we need impact players coming of the bench
Yes true , the Morris brothers were surprisingly sloppy tonight.
In all fairness this type of footy is foreign to Tolman. he did try an offload which was promising.
Frawley is a clutz, the only time Frawley is OK is if he's given the ball with plenty of time to kick, He's shit under pressure.
Eastwood is still OK . Can't comment on Elliot as I didn't notice him on the field

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watching at the ground tonight we look 100 percent better, foran was barking instructions all night, Woods offloads will only get better with Mbye sniffing around the middle, the Morris boys look quicker than they have ever looked for us and mbye will only get better at fullback, even tolman was running on to the ball for a change. Our biggest problems were Frawley’s mistakes dropping the kickoffs which led to 2 tries, showing he ain’t a first grader and the 2 soft tries we let in before half time, which probably came down to match fitness and our 1st grade squad only playing 40 mins of the trial matches if any game time at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.