The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about?

Her speech didn't say that only black women suffer and didn't say that all white men are evil. The only part where she talked about black women and white men was when she talked about her friend who was gang raped which was a landmark case in American history.

She went on to talk about women being assaulted and praised women and men for standing up against sexual assault. She literally thanked the men that helped stand against sexual assault in Hollywood.

She even answered questions back stage where she said that women aren't the only ones affected by this and that all races suffer.

It amazes me how many people get upset when someone mentions the obvious sexual assault issues in Hollywood. The amount of people who've jumped the defence of those who carried out the assault is ridiculous.

"I don't want to be groped or raped by a producer"

"bloody feminists"

Come on. It's sexual assault. It shouldn't be happening and we shouldn't be blaming the women when they are assaulted.
Did I need to highlight more and put in edits where I admitted there were actual real cases but I believe that it’s mainly propaganda.

Why do you think none of these so called rapists have been arrested yet if there is so much compelling evidence against them? Because the majority of instances are where the female was a slut sold her body for a movie part and now wants to say she was raped. This is the issue with leftists changing definitions of words like racism to suit their agenda, rape means so many different things now as does sexual harassment and assault.

It’s funny Harvey Weinstein is a well known leftist, but I still don’t want the **** to be done for Crimes he didn’t committ just like
Jarryd Hayne as well, I’ve openly said how much I hate the **** here but I wouldn’t want him going jail coz a girl regrets losing her virginity to a dickhead.

Also I think the upset in this instance is quite mutual hence your response and hence my original post. It’s just mine is intolerant to fake people.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look Realist bro I’ve gotta call this out..You’ve said it before..more specifically historically but I still see the sentiments here..Women didn’t go to war or work in factories because THEY WERENT ALLOWED TOO ..not because they weren’t willing too..or were hiding at home. Heck during the two world wars..women worked in factories to help sustain the war effort..than reluctantly went back to ‘home Duties’ once the Wars ended.. Plus women have been arguing for the right to fight on the frontline for years..(Russian women actually did fight in the frontline in war) so your assertion that all women don’t wanna fight on the frontline is wrong..
So basically what I’m saying is that it has never been about women not desiring to go to war or work in such industries..it’s because it was not accepted that they do these things by a patriarch society..So throw this argument away because honestly there’s more holes in it than Swiss cheese..
Women in Russia were conscripted.

What I’m saying is, choice or not is irrelevant, they were stay at homes mums whether they liked it or not, but in those days for the majority it was either war or die in factories slowly or in freak accidents. Also the amount of heavy lifting due to robotics not being made then would have made it impossible for females to be able to do the jobs without the help of men. I think they were protected by being told no darling you’re staying home whilst I get the money and provide everything for you. Quite noble in my humble opinion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Women in Russia were conscripted.

What I’m saying is, choice or not is irrelevant, they were stay at homes mums whether they liked it or not, but in those days for the majority it was either war or die in factories slowly or in freak accidents. Also the amount of heavy lifting due to robotics not being made then would have made it impossible for females to be able to do the jobs without the help of men. I think they were protected by being told no darling you’re staying home whilst I get the money and provide everything for you. Quite noble in my humble opinion
Men were conscripted too..what’s that got to do with anything..doesn’t mean some women then and now didn’t want to go to war..

Choice is entirely relevant..that’s the whole point..they didn’t get a choice to go to war or work in ‘factories’..you make an illogical and nonsensical argument..if anything you merely strengthen my point of view.. And to top it all off you end with a patronising comment..

Look it is obvious that women are not as physically strong as men..that’s a given..but it has nothing to do with the argument.. The point is you continually insinuate that women stayed at home..by choice..weather they would’ve or could’ve..it doesn’t matter..it’s the fact that they weren’t given the chance because they weren’t given the choice..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Men were conscripted too..what’s that got to do with anything..doesn’t mean some women then and now didn’t want to go to war..

Choice is entirely relevant..that’s the whole point..they didn’t get a choice to go to war or work in ‘factories’..you make an illogical and nonsensical argument..if anything you merely strengthen my point of view.. And to top it all off you end with a patronising comment..

Look it is obvious that women are not as physically strong as men..that’s a given..but it has nothing to do with the argument.. The point is you continually insinuate that women stayed at home..by choice..weather they would’ve or could’ve..it doesn’t matter..it’s the fact that they weren’t given the chance because they weren’t given the choice..
I never insinuated that. I’ve said everything I’ve meant. I’m saying females mostly feminist play the oppression card just coz they were stay at home mums by choice or by traditions/culture. My point is, ok yeah boo hoo you weren’t allowed to go to the front lines and be blown up, or get a job in the factory as I said those were the main jobs for the poor ad middle class citizens in those days, and I’m willing to bet my life the overwhelming majority of females especially today, would not wanna do the jobs men had to do abck in the day and even the shit heavy hard hitting jobs still around today. So to conclude, forced to stay at home vs going to the frontlines/factory death, I don’t see how the latter is the oppressor in the tabs scheme of things.

Also there were many civilisations where education and Work were available to females, there weren’t laws that the were forced to stay home, it was encouraged coz the man goes gets the money while the wife cooks cleans and looks after the kids, that sound like team work to me, not oppression.

And what grinds my gears is 99% of the feminists today claiming the oppression, would never ever have stepped foot on the battlefield, it’s easy to read people, they just want everything done for them and everything for them on the silver platter for being female.

We have gone way off topic anyway, point is Oprah isn’t oppressed, isn’t affected by institutional racism hence her career and status.
Conclusion? She’s a fake

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
S
I never insinuated that. I’ve said everything I’ve meant. I’m saying females mostly feminist play the oppression card just coz they were stay at home mums by choice or by traditions/culture. My point is, ok yeah boo hoo you weren’t allowed to go to the front lines and be blown up, or get a job in the factory as I said those were the main jobs for the poor ad middle class citizens in those days, and I’m willing to bet my life the overwhelming majority of females especially today, would not wanna do the jobs men had to do abck in the day and even the shit heavy hard hitting jobs still around today. So to conclude, forced to stay at home vs going to the frontlines/factory death, I don’t see how the latter is the oppressor in the tabs scheme of things.

Also there were many civilisations where education and Work were available to females, there weren’t laws that the were forced to stay home, it was encouraged coz the man goes gets the money while the wife cooks cleans and looks after the kids, that sound like team work to me, not oppression.

And what grinds my gears is 99% of the feminists today claiming the oppression, would never ever have stepped foot on the battlefield, it’s easy to read people, they just want everything done for them and everything for them on the silver platter for being female.

We have gone way off topic anyway, point is Oprah isn’t oppressed, isn’t affected by institutional racism hence her career and status.
Conclusion? She’s a fake
Seal seems to agree with you Realist. And Seal is also black.

Seal slams Oprah Winfrey after Golden Globes honour: 'You're part of the problem'

https://thefix.nine.com.au/2018/01/11/12/09/seal-slams-oprah-winfrey-after-golden-globes-honour

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did I need to highlight more and put in edits where I admitted there were actual real cases but I believe that it’s mainly propaganda.

Why do you think none of these so called rapists have been arrested yet if there is so much compelling evidence against them? Because the majority of instances are where the female was a slut sold her body for a movie part and now wants to say she was raped. This is the issue with leftists changing definitions of words like racism to suit their agenda, rape means so many different things now as does sexual harassment and assault.

It’s funny Harvey Weinstein is a well known leftist, but I still don’t want the **** to be done for Crimes he didn’t committ just like
Jarryd Hayne as well, I’ve openly said how much I hate the **** here but I wouldn’t want him going jail coz a girl regrets losing her virginity to a dickhead.

Also I think the upset in this instance is quite mutual hence your response and hence my original post. It’s just mine is intolerant to fake people.
I definitely agree with that. There's a definite issue of guilty until proven innocent in these cases. You see it with Geoffry Rush who was accused of assault and vilified even though everyone came out in defence of him saying it wasn't true.

All I'm saying is that you targeted the sexism and racism in Oprah's speech when there wasn't any sexism or racism.

The speech was good, even though she was just saying what everyone else already said. The thing that became stupid is when people started demanding she run for President just because she made a speech. Joe Hildebrand wrote a good article about it in the Daily Telegraph. Americans (and many Australians) have this weird mentality where celebrity status is seen as more important than political knowledge when it comes to politicians. The Americans made a reality TV star President and there's no reason to believe that they wouldn't do the exact same thing with Oprah.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
S

Seal slams Oprah Winfrey after Golden Globes honour: 'You're part of the problem'

https://thefix.nine.com.au/2018/01/11/12/09/seal-slams-oprah-winfrey-after-golden-globes-honour
This is what I don’t get lol, I get slammed just coz I’m morning saying what every single other white **** is bemoaning and proclaiming and following. There are many blacks, many females! Who oppose these fucken posers who don’t care about anyone but themselves and the rise to power.

Oprah was also slammed by an apparent rape victim of Harvey Weinstein.

I’m just out for factual justice rather than leftist sensationalist social justice.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I definitely agree with that. There's a definite issue of guilty until proven innocent in these cases. You see it with Geoffry Rush who was accused of assault and vilified even though everyone came out in defence of him saying it wasn't true.

All I'm saying is that you targeted the sexism and racism in Oprah's speech when there wasn't any sexism or racism.

The speech was good, even though she was just saying what everyone else already said. The thing that became stupid is when people started demanding she run for President just because she made a speech. Joe Hildebrand wrote a good article about it in the Daily Telegraph. Americans (and many Australians) have this weird mentality where celebrity status is seen as more important than political knowledge when it comes to politicians. The Americans made a reality TV star President and there's no reason to believe that they wouldn't do the exact same thing with Oprah.
That’s fine if you personally didn’t see her speech as sexist and some what racist, but many have, many actual victims have even called her out for what she is as a well, from felllow females. A fake a fraud etc. but coz she’s black and female, sjw’s and the left melt for her, coz it’s great popularity.

In trumps defence he actually did have knowledge on reality in America more than any of us here know. Especially with illegal immigration from mehico

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
S

He's not wrong. Oprah was good friends with Weinstein and worked closely with him for many years. There's a decent chance she knew what he was like. Let's not forget that she also uses her show for some stupid stuff. She's advertised anti-vaccination, snake oil, fad diets. She's a seller. She's there to sell products to the people.

This speech she basically said everything everyone else said but she did it more emotionally, and there's a decent chance she only did it because he PR managers told her to do it. That's what she is. She's a salesman and she's good at pushing products especially if that product is herself.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look Realist bro I’ve gotta call this out..You’ve said it before..more specifically historically but I still see the sentiments here..Women didn’t go to war or work in factories because THEY WERENT ALLOWED TOO ..not because they weren’t willing too..or were hiding at home. Heck during the two world wars..women worked in factories to help sustain the war effort..than reluctantly went back to ‘home Duties’ once the Wars ended.. Plus women have been arguing for the right to fight on the frontline for years..(Russian women actually did fight in the frontline in war) so your assertion that all women don’t wanna fight on the frontline is wrong..
So basically what I’m saying is that it has never been about women not desiring to go to war or work in such industries..it’s because it was not accepted that they do these things by a patriarch society..So throw this argument away because honestly there’s more holes in it than Swiss cheese..
I guarantee you if they allowed women to go to war during WW1 and WW2 each mother would have said, "Sure, just put me in the same squad as my sons"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's not wrong. Oprah was good friends with Weinstein and worked closely with him for many years. There's a decent chance she knew what he was like. Let's not forget that she also uses her show for some stupid stuff. She's advertised anti-vaccination, snake oil, fad diets. She's a seller. She's there to sell products to the people.

This speech she basically said everything everyone else said but she did it more emotionally, and there's a decent chance she only did it because he PR managers told her to do it. That's what she is. She's a salesman and she's good at pushing products especially if that product is herself.
Maybe I should pm you my thoughts before posting and you edit it for me, coz literally you were just pmsing over my first post and now you’re saying essentially what I was trying to say lol minus the oppression of women

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I guarantee you if they allowed women to go to war during WW1 and WW2 each mother would have said, "Sure, just put me in the same squad as my sons"
That’s actually beautiful. But as of the sons would allow that lol. And plus he sons would in turn not be able to perform their jobs the best they can coz they’ll be worrying about their mums.
Men are worthless to the higher ups, men are disposable, hence why over the centuries women have always been protected one way or another which some like to say it was only oppression.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s fine if you personally didn’t see her speech as sexist and some what racist, but many have, many actual victims have even called her out for what she is as a well, from felllow females. A fake a fraud etc. but coz she’s black and female, sjw’s and the left melt for her, coz it’s great popularity.

In trumps defence he actually did have knowledge on reality in America more than any of us here know. Especially with illegal immigration from mehico
She's definitely a fake. My point is that she didn't blame white men, she didn't victimise non-black women. The only racial part she raised was when she talked about a black woman that was raped by a gang of white men. People called this racist. But it happened so how is it racist?

As I pointed out, she also praised men for supporting women and helping fight against the sexual assault in the industry. I completely agree she's a fraud and only doing it for PR purposes, but if you found her speech racist or sexist it's only because you wanted her speech to be racist and sexist.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe I should pm you my thoughts before posting and you edit it for me, coz literally you were just pmsing over my first post and now you’re saying essentially what I was trying to say lol minus the oppression of women
Possibly. You know me, I always go for the truth first and it's simple to say. "Oprah is a fraud". But she didn't say anything wrong. Your post came across as that she's sexist and racist and is attacking all men and all white people.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s actually beautiful. But as of the sons would allow that lol. And plus he sons would in turn not be able to perform their jobs the best they can coz they’ll be worrying about their mums.
Men are worthless to the higher ups, men are disposable, hence why over the centuries women have always been protected one way or another which some like to say it was only oppression.
Agreed. I have talked about this in the past many times but it's 100% true. Men are disposable. Men have always been seen as disposable. It doesn't mean that women haven't been oppressed by men and that sexism doesn't exist, but there's a long ingrained mentality that women are the ones who give birth. The ones who care for the young. Men are there to plant their seed then they're useless and may as well die in a war somewhere.

This mentality is one of the main reasons why women get more parental rights than men, and why more men commit suicide.

The problem is that it's all conflict. Women and men both get oppressed in different ways. Men tend to counter this by mistreating and oppressing women further. Women counter it by saying that men aren't oppressed while perpetually oppressing them. It leads to a conflict of the sexes that never ends.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She's definitely a fake. My point is that she didn't blame white men, she didn't victimise non-black women. The only racial part she raised was when she talked about a black woman that was raped by a gang of white men. People called this racist. But it happened so how is it racist?

As I pointed out, she also praised men for supporting women and helping fight against the sexual assault in the industry. I completely agree she's a fraud and only doing it for PR purposes, but if you found her speech racist or sexist it's only because you wanted her speech to be racist and sexist.
Well in the world where everything must be equal, she could have spoken about a group of black men raping a white woman as well.
Also the whole the time of men is over a new dawn is coming it’s our time bla bla that’s feminism 101. They wanna take away any power from men and have females way a top men rather than being equal which is what on paper they fight for. But the saying goes, actions speak louder than words.

I just realised how you said ‘it happened so how is it racist’ soooooo much shit happens that you can’t talk about coz it’ll be seen as racist, sexist etc even if it’s happened and fact lol. So I agree with you that it should be said without being seen as racist but it becomes racist coz of the double standards they clearly have, whereby they’re happy to have whites as villains and blacks as victims but if it was the other way around cnn would be all over it saying how racist it is to say black men raped a white girl and never should bring up the colour and what not. Just the hypocrisy and double standards is a literal mind fuck, you cannot keep up anymore

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Possibly. You know me, I always go for the truth first and it's simple to say. "Oprah is a fraud". But she didn't say anything wrong. Your post came across as that she's sexist and racist and is attacking all men and all white people.
When a fake speaks, everything they say is wrong and invalid in my opinion. I mean honestly whoever felt empowered after her speech are legit brain washed and aren’t able to think for themselves anymore.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Conclusion? She’s a fake
I mean, back in the day men were forced to go to war and work in miserable conditions whilst the wife stayed home cooked and cleaned and looked after the kids..
Sound like you are pretty much insinuating it here..

Anyway back to Oprah..I have no idea about her speech as i like to avoid the majority of what she says..As I watched her in an interview once and she was explaining how she used dinner sets only a few times than throws em away..that done her with me..not that I was particularly a fan of hers anyway..And I tend to agree she’s fake..

As for these rape cases etc..I understand why some actresses/actors have not said anything till now..however what I can’t understand is why actresses who hold quite a powerful position in Hollywood..like Jolle..when established didn’t say anything..it would’ve protected a lot of people..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sound like you are pretty much insinuating it here..

Anyway back to Oprah..I have no idea about her speech as i like to avoid the majority of what she says..As I watched her in an interview once and she was explaining how she used dinner sets only a few times than throws em away..that done her me with her..not that I was particularly a fan of hers anyway..And I tend to agree she’s fake..

As for these rape cases etc..I understand why some actresses/actors have not said anything till now..however what I can’t understand is why actresses who hold quite a powerful position in Hollywood..like Jolle..when established didn’t say anything..it would’ve protected a lot of people..
You know the answer, money and power baby. Selling their souls. Only money and power matters to these people. Money doesn’t discriminate, it’ll buy whoever it needs to buy.

Lolllllllllll fucken why not send them to the poor if they’re perfectly useable? Dumb bitch.