Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?

• Yes

• No

• Not Voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just Christians? Or a couple other religious groups?
And if you got an issue with Christianity spouting Christmas why don't you got an issue with political ideologies being spouted out?
Who said just Christians? I didn't.

Lgbt march in the Mardi gras because parts of the population do not give them equal rights, don't respect their right to a life

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah enough is enough. I tried to hold back and keep quiet but fuck that. I love my God and my faith, so I will defend it against dumb ***** who think they are superior.

If people don't like me they can blow me.
You should bro, fkn gays are praised and treated like gods for proclaiming they fuck men in the ass, why should is God believers be ashamed of our beliefs?
Double standards and hypocrisy is what the left is.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You should bro, fkn gays are praised and treated like gods for proclaiming they fuck men in the ass, why should is God believers be ashamed of our beliefs?

That's the biggest load of bullshit. You religious types are trying to force your religion on gays. Gays just want equality in the EYES OF THE LAW OF THE LAND

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who said just Christians? I didn't.

Lgbt march in the Mardi gras because parts of the population do not give them equal rights, don't respect their right to a life
Who's taken their right to live bro?
And I assumed Christians coz you said it in a certain way which we both know you meant Christians since we were talking about them.
You know what the problem with people on the west is? We're spoilt ungrateful *****. We have no real issues compared to that of people in the Mid East and Africa. People need to wake the fuck up

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Respect? You're given respect. We have something called FREEDOM OF RELIGION in this country, You're free to believe in what you want, that's the ULTIMATE sign of respect

The government doesn't intefere
Fkn lol yeah ok bro. No offence but you are indoctrinated hard man.

Hot fucking freedom, you can be a Christian but we can't say Merry Christmas because it upsets the atheists and makes them cry.

You have a fucking brain bro, I know you're a smart ****. Don't fall for this MSM bullshit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's the biggest load of bullshit. You religious types are trying to force your religion on gays. Gays just want equality in the EYES OF THE LAW OF THE LAND
How are we forcing our religion on them? We are voicing our stance that we think it's wrong. Since when was that against the law? What rights don't gays have besides marriage?
You should really go to the UN since you care so much about minorities, we both know there are countries carrying our major atrocities like actual atrocities not petty shit like allowing marriage.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn lol yeah ok bro. No offence but you are indoctrinated hard man.

Hot fucking freedom, you can be a Christian but we can't say Merry Christmas because it upsets the atheists and makes them cry.

You have a fucking brain bro, I know you're a smart ****. Don't fall for this MSM bullshit.
You can say merry Christmas, No one said anything about that

The only controversy was the Sydney city council putting up happy holiday flags instead of merry Christmas

There has been no mass organisation to remove merry christmas

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not just gays bro, there are respectable gays, don't bunch them with the flamboyant, SJW *****.

I will defend my faith against any motherfucker that wants to start shit. I have died and had 4 near death experiences, I know God is real. You think I'm going to let some stupid **** human change my mind?

I always say live and let live. If the other side doesn't let me live I'm going to react. Like a bull, don't wave a red flag in front of me and I won't shank you with my horns lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How are we forcing our religion on them? We are voicing our stance that we think it's wrong. Since when was that against the law? What rights don't gays have besides marriage?
You should really go to the UN since you care so much about minorities, we both know there are countries carrying our major atrocities like actual atrocities not petty shit like allowing marriage.
You do realize that you live in australia whose laws were founded on England's?

You do realize that the English broke free from catholics and the pope and labelled their king as religious leader?

You do realize the queen of England is our head of state and her role is still in a religious capacity too?

So I guarantee that your Catholic laws do NOT match the laws in australia but yet you still have the choice to follow those Catholic laws which do not supersede Australian laws

So even if Australia chooses to push through SSM you can STILL BELIEVE it as not a real marriage

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You can say merry Christmas, No one said anything about that

The only controversy was the Sydney city council putting up happy holiday flags instead of merry Christmas

There has been no mass organisation to remove merry christmas
Same fucking council that brainwashed all the rats in the CBD and wanted to make crossing therapy colours because the white lines are racist.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not just gays bro, there are respectable gays, don't bunch them with the flamboyant, SJW *****.

I will defend my faith against any motherfucker that wants to start shit. I have died and had 4 near death experiences, I know God is real. You think I'm going to let some stupid **** human change my mind?

I always say live and let live. If the other side doesn't let me live I'm going to react. Like a bull, don't wave a red flag in front of me and I won't shank you with my horns lol
Hahahaha fuck them all to death!
We both know Bro, that having God on our side we won't fail even if it means death.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So by being religious we are forcing our religion on gays? So by 2 **** kissing in public is forcing their gay shit on religious people.

That's using your logic

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You do realize that you live in australia whose laws were founded on England's?

You do realize that the English broke free from catholics and the pope and labelled their king as religious leader?

You do realize the queen of England is our head of state and her role is still in a religious capacity too?

So I guarantee that your Catholic laws do NOT match the laws in australia but yet you still have the choice to follow those Catholic laws which do not supersede Australian laws

So even if Australia chooses to push through SSM you can STILL BELIEVE it as not a real marriage
They are still Anglican (Christian) I get that's not catholic, but the laws will be closer to Catholicism than to secularism.
But this is what I mean, the heads of these countries are Christian and they're the ones who are allowing secularism to thrive yet you hate on Christians so much. I don't fucken get you

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Same fucking council that brainwashed all the rats in the CBD and wanted to make crossing therapy colours because the white lines are racist.
I'll give you an equivalency example for the Mardi gras.

Christians were killed in romes colloseum right? So if that was today and we were standing up for the rights of Christians, it's equivalent to allowing them to march for a celebration that they have a right to exist

And I guarantee if Christians were being persecuted in any way in this country I'd march with them.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So by being religious we are forcing our religion on gays? So by 2 **** kissing in public is forcing their gay shit on religious people.

That's using your logic
Lol I love when my Tayta reacts to gays and my mum, they don't leave a word out hahaha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll give you an equivalency example for the Mardi gras.

Christians were killed in romes colloseum right? So if that was today and we were standing up for the rights of Christians, it's equivalent to allowing them to march for a celebration that they have a right to exist

And I guarantee if Christians were being persecuted in any way in this country I'd march with them.
Lol comparing Christians slaughtered by lions to attention seeking whores who choose the fuck their own sex.

PS why do you keep mentioning the Mardi gras? Trying to get my or realist to bite? We really don't give a fuck if the **** want to march or not.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So banning Christmas and supporting yes votes.

Sound like my Godless society theory will be a conspiracy fact sooner rather than later.
It kinda depends on the area too... different councils have different voting demographics and the council's make up and actions often reflect that. City of Sydney has been a fairly progressive/ small l liberal council for some time.

I'm not saying they should be taking down Christmas decorations. I don't personally agree with that. All I'm saying is under our current system, we elect certain representatives to represent us and the only real forms of recourse if they make decisions we don't like are democratic forms of recourse such as protest and the right to vote against a representative or party if we feel they haven't represented or don't represent our interests.

But you know, I'm not even in the City of Sydney electorate. I don't really get a democratic say in what the council does.... I'm just saying, as someone who has sat in on lots of different council meetings in different areas, different councils have different make ups and as a result, tend to operate in different ways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.