Finals Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
no he flicked it up with his hand, there is no way that ball didnt touch the hand
It certainly looked like a knock on from the front view but it didn't look like one from the side on, i think the vid ref got it 100% right, not enough evidence to deny or award it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
cant believe this is the same manly which was favoritie to win the premiership few weeks ago

lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sutton is fucking useless prick.
How he hasn't been booted out, I don't know.
Oh, but don't you remember; he was the poster child in the NRL in 2015 and beyond criticism. His moment in the sun is slowly ending, his officiating has been on the downturn and the new poster child is Matt Cecchin. Heaven help us if Sutton gets a look in come grand Final day.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How about that decision that went to the board? hahaha Sutton bros combine for Penrith

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last week was Manly's grand final, lol. They could only knock the warriors off in extra time with a field goal. they celebrated their season last weekend.....

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fucking how rigged was that game. Manly were the better side, fucking Peachey try get fucked... what a rort this comp is.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sucked in Manly and EAD Dylan Walker, scum of the earth.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jake Trbojevic is always in the refs face....

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bennett vs Griffen next week. all fucking staged...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It certainly looked like a knock on from the front view but it didn't look like one from the side on, i think the vid ref got it 100% right, not enough evidence to deny or award it.
the other views didnt have a clear view of it, players were obstructing and the ball was covering the hand

its funny that the video referees cycle through the views until they see one that isnt clear and then use those ones to show the tv because they want to get to a certain decision, they use that trick so many times tbh

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
manly unlucky with there no tries that were both sent up as try no way to tell for sure if walker ddnt have both feet behind on the chase and uate knock on was suspect but refs been up and down with that call all season willing to over look that one

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
manly unlucky with there no tries that were both sent up as try no way to tell for sure if walker ddnt have both feet behind on the chase and uate knock on was suspect but refs been up and down with that call all season willing to over look that one
absolutely, they need to be 100% sure to overule a penrith try but its ok to be 93% sure to overturn both manly tries

manly can feel very unlucky about referee decisions this year, i remember the original panthers manly game this year was the most openly biased games to favour one side when perenara favoured penrith, then the tigers got a gift at leichhardt when their decoy runner stopped in the line to open it up for a last minute winner

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sucked in Manly and EAD Dylan Walker, scum of the earth.

I wonder if Manly were smart in giving him the green light to sledge away. I remember their game against Canberra in Round 13 where they did everything possible to put him off with sledging whilst taking the winning kick for goal in extra time. I felt aggrieved at that at the time but after hearing what he has been up to after that and in the last few weeks in games ( being a smart ass and sledging the Panthers bench as he walked past etc.) he does not deserve any sympathy.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
the other views didnt have a clear view of it, players were obstructing and the ball was covering the hand

its funny that the video referees cycle through the views until they see one that isnt clear and then use those ones to show the tv because they want to get to a certain decision, they use that trick so many times tbh
Honestly i didn't see one view that i could with 100% confidence say yep he knocked that on or even the other way and say yep he definitely didn't knock that on. The other contentious decision with manly attacking i actually missed so no idea about that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.