Interest in Michael Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

Im hearing we are looking for a rock star full back. Word has it we are on the verge of signing . There is talk it may happen tomorrow. Im hearing the fullback we are interested in is from another club .the sense im getting is that this fullback may be interested if approached , but its deadset 100% he will be running around in the blue and white shortly, if he is approached by tomorrow.
Haha thats gold sir

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Summary of article:
Triple M's Dead Set Legends, Triple M and the Australian's Brent Read
could be forced out (I don't know be he COULD)
There was talk (Talk from who? The voices in your head?)
That hasn't happened (Of course it hasn't)
I've made a few calls today on it (Calling your mum and Rothfield doesn't count).
Ray Dib actually told us at this stage there is no decision on Des Hasler. (Something official!)
The sense I got today ringing around (making up some shit to justify my rubbish)
The name I'm hearing is maybe (Making more shit up and claiming others support it)
Dean Pay is obviously the guy (in my (Readys) opinion)
everyone has assumed that Dean Pay is going to get that job. (no... Ready assumed he was getting the job, sounds like he wont)
I'm hearing that potentially, it could come down (I don't know shit but this is where I cover my arse).

CONCLUSION:
Everything from the club is pointing to Des not being sacked, but I'm going to fill an article full of conjecture to try and make it sound like I know what I'm talking about.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Im hearing we are looking for a rock star full back. Word has it we are on the verge of signing . There is talk it may happen tomorrow. Im hearing the fullback we are interested in is from another club .the sense im getting is that this fullback may be interested if approached , but its deadset 100% he will be running around in the blue and white shortly, if he is approached by tomorrow.
they certainly, approach him tomorrow

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Madge is good. Dib will say he's the 4th best coach in the game. He won a premiership and has a good winning percentage. He'll be signed to a 5 year contract tomorrow and Dib will extend it further if he wins his first 2 games.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If there is a new coach.
The club should speak to all top quality candidates including maguire.
I'm actually more interested in what payout Maguire got as he had 2 years to run on his contract just like Des.
Any word on $$$

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dib hides behind a stern face and strong act, constantly scheduling "meetings" and "reviews" to make him seem serious but he is as fucked and a coward as Des is.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But i thought Pay has already signed.

My goodness there is alot of shit talked by rugby league journalists. Gutter journalism.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is a Hasler clone, just more of a ****. Yes i think i might join you and not even bother with the game anymore.

Swans playing this arvo, Liverpool tonight..yh i'm sorted.
He is from all reports a real Hitler when it comes to training, so much so that some players were not entirely happy to be on board at the Bunnies. It was reported that a lot thought his training methods were too extreme.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dragons 2010
Storm 2012
Souths 2014

Were boring stats premiers. That era is gone. Little fast guys are making a come back.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Warriors should get Madge to get those under performing flops training hard and cop his half time sprays

That would not go down at all well. The problem with the Warriors is that the Kiwi boys are so laid back that there would be mutiny after the first week as he will make them work and work hard. It beggars belief that the team which contains basically the Kiwi spine and a fair quota of other incumbents can't perform at club level....

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more the media come out and say it is happening this day and that Dib will do the opposite so he can show everyone who's boss. Arrogant to the core.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It seems the club has a thing not just for plodder players, but also plodder coaches now. The players need someone fresh! Not someone similar to fucken des.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The more the media come out and say it is happening this day and that Dib will do the opposite so he can show everyone who's boss. Arrogant to the core.
I'd do the same exact thing tbh, I ain't letting people think they were right or somehow influenced my decision. Fuck them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.