Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
poor Lafai

he was all by himself at the end, no one came near him to shake his hand , lol

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do u think mary liked that pen very much ?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone check your roof tops tonight before you go to bed.....you might be the unlucky one who has a monkey with a Cruiser in his hand drinking his sorrows away.
Just call the cops.....:p

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just want to say a massive thank you to all the boys for finishing our season with 3 wins and giving us some happy memories from the year. An extra special thanks to james graham for all of his hard work and brutal combat. You have been a great player for us. One of my favourites. If you are off to the dragons it is yet another sad day for the dogs.
WELL DONE BOYS MASSIVE EFFORT TODAY!!!

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Do u think mary liked that pen very much ?
Oh Diddums Mary bahahahahaha

Thats 2 favours we have given you guys now, JT and now this... gotta start giving something back XD. Goodluck against the Sharks!
Thanks. The bad news is, it's at Allianz Stadium - where our seasons go to die. I hope to god I am wrong though.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well done Bulldogs!! What a great come back and win. I will rue the fact that we didn't play like this all season - imagine how polished the attack would be by now.
Still stunned at the two obstructions that the Dragons were allowed to get away with in the final play - would the ref have referred them if a try had been scored? I guess not.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh Diddums Mary bahahahahaha

Thanks. The bad news is, it's at Allianz Stadium - where our seasons go to die. I hope to god I am wrong though.
Well, it's up to you now. We've given you all the help we can. Just stop those anti-Bulldog reports in your local paper every time we visit Townsville.
Good luck!

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmmm....where's Qld Dog, been VERY quiet.......is he sick too? :yum::p

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Well, it's up to you now. We've given you all the help we can. Just stop those anti-Bulldog reports in your local paper every time we visit Townsville.
Good luck!
I don't really take any notice of all those full of shit articles the local paper print anyway.

The other think I need to ignore are those arrogant Unicorns supporters who just love to stir shit with us every time.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if in the press conference the real questions will come out?
'Why have not played that way all season?'
'Why was Michael Lichaa let go with form like that?'
'How does it feel to f over another captain?'

Status
Not open for further replies.