Board Meeting called for tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If tomorrow's meeting was called, I'm sure we might see the end of Des either tomorrow or at season's end.The simple reason is that the board will wan't to save their arse, can anyone imagine fans behaviour at next Feb. annual general meeting if Des is still coach after what he's dished up during his tenure.
I wouldn't even front up at the meeting if I was Dib or any other board member, so lets all relax the end of Des as our club's coach is Nigh.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Des won't be going anywhere.

It'll be a scheduled board meeting as happens every month, and chances are it may also include the announcement of frontrunners for the CEO job.

The club won't sack a club at this point in the season, it makes no sense.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
My view is the board meeting is a ruse to calm tensions and nothing will come of it, other than big bold statements about how Des should be given a second-second chance.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bet you fuck all will happen.
I have inside information that there will be snacks and there may be an announcement of pizza at the next board meeting.

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have inside information that there will be snacks and there may be an announcement of pizza at the next board meeting.
Shit!...it is a serious meeting then..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shit!...it is a serious meeting then..
Yes its dead serious, they have armed security over the snacks , they have a shoot to kill order if kasiano gets within 10 meters of the table

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The whole thing is not working, and it needs to stopped right now. I think Dean Pay and Michael Potter would be a good fit.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

It'll be a scheduled board meeting as happens every month, and chances are it may also include the announcement of frontrunners for the CEO job.

On NRL 360 they were saying it wasnt a scheduled meeting, so who knows *shrug*

A

Alexander the Great

Hasler to get a extension tonight is what will happen knowing our club

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like, it really makes sense to sack our Coach at this time of the season lol I am pretty sure our Board and management team are a bit smarter than that moving forward.......
I huge lol to all those names of prospective coach's that are listed in another thread to replace our currant Coach who is currently rated at #2 in the NRL thank fuck some of these people putting some of these names up are not running our club at the moment.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like, it really makes sense to sack our Coach at this time of the season lol I am pretty sure our Board and management team are a bit smarter than that moving forward.......
I huge lol to all those names of prospective coach's that are listed in another thread to replace our currant Coach who is currently rated at #2 in the NRL thank fuck some of these people putting some of these names up are not running our club at the moment.
I think he'll be given at least the start of next year considering we've signed a few big names like foran and woods. I honestly don't think many other coaches would be doing better with this roster

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who rated him #2?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he'll be given at least the start of next year considering we've signed a few big names like foran and woods. I honestly don't think many other coaches would be doing better with this roster
Well the next coach is going to have to atone for des' mistakes for the next 2-3 years.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just watched Phil Rothfield on video reporting in the telegraph and he said it's even money that Dean Pay will be the dog's coach next year, and Rothfield saying it's even money I reckon Hasler will be given the flick before next season.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Must be a slow news day over here because this is even making our sports news. Usually we get nothing about the Dogs.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So what time they announcing new ceo and giving des another extension?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

The media don't go nuts over scheduled meetings... Also it makes sense to sack him now. We can't make the finals, so now is a better time to put change in than what the Tigers did by waiting until the season started. Off season wasted.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

But.... hound dog said des was gone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.