1 Mbye
6 Foran
7 Cronk
9 Brown/Woolford

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember the question and the answer... Realistically those blokes (and they are only kids) still aren't ready but at the end of the day we have nothing left to play for but next year now so giving them a taste wouldn't hurt. The little I've seen of Cleeland makes me think he could go OK. Not so sure about Lewis and Woolford though. They still don't seem up to it yet.
Cleeland is no kid he's 25

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember the question and the answer... Realistically those blokes (and they are only kids) still aren't ready but at the end of the day we have nothing left to play for but next year now so giving them a taste wouldn't hurt. The little I've seen of Cleeland makes me think he could go OK. Not so sure about Lewis and Woolford though. They still don't seem up to it yet.
Another poster in another thread mentioned our second tier cap allocation may be maxed out so will curb the blooding of these guys.

I hate how the cap restricts player development like this. Surely if you can't make the finals, it should be open slather for youngsters that have been signed since the season opener.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Frawley doesn't put his body in front when defending, he seems to have been targeted a lot, so maybe other teams think he is a weak defender as well.. He's a decent back up but yeah definitely shouldn't be in first grade. He's too sloowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Another poster in another thread mentioned our second tier cap allocation may be maxed out so will curb the blooding of these guys.

I hate how the cap restricts player development like this. Surely if you can't make the finals, it should be open slather for youngsters that have been signed since the season opener.
Good point. The cap is so complex that boofheads like us are really only guessing at who can and can't play and who we can or can't sign for next year.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
He can go, plus the whole backline with the exception of Montoya and Mbye. The rest are too old or too slow. Don't get me started on the forwards

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He can go, plus the whole backline with the exception of Montoya and Mbye. The rest are too old or too slow. Don't get me started on the forwards
Mate id keep them 2 aswell as Hoppa but in the Centres with Stanley. Thought he played well last night. And can actually kick.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Frawley is bog average. We have the 3 worst halves in the comp as our 3 halves lol.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He has 2 left feet and the most awkward dummy ever to be thrown.

Status
Not open for further replies.