Boycott Belmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You are a glass half full kinda guy
I don't want to rain on that

Wish I still looked at things like that.

You enjoy your legroom on the hill and I'll do my part by not going to the game to improve the future by sending a strong message to the club.

I will watch it at home though
You don't think our club knows what they are doing? and a stupid Boycott of the game by a handful of angry people will fix the issues at hand??........
I don't think so!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't think our club knows what they are doing? and a stupid Boycott of the game by a handful of angry people will fix the issues at hand??........
I don't think so!!
Given the endless examples of stupidity our club has achieved over the last few years
No i don't think they know what they are doing

And I'm not asking for a few fans
I'm asking for all fans to boycott for the greater good.

As far as I'm concerned
You either with us or against us

True Bulldogs fans get it

Fuckwits don't

You chose who you want to be

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Given the endless examples of stupidity our club has achieved over the last few years

As far as I'm concerned

Fuckwits don't

Thanks for the compliment Sir!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont boycott belmore.... Reynolds deserves better for his last game there in blue and white. Sure he's not the most gifted player, but he is a bulldog through and through. He always tried his heart out, didnt always work to our advantage. And sure the team and club are going shit. But would be nice for josh... people will turn up for sure...
I'll go to his last game at home this season in round 25
That is where he has played the majority of his footy
Ill pay my respects then

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its the shittest ground the NRL anyway so who cares

A

Alexander the Great

As far as I'm concerned

Fuckwits don't

Im not going but my wife calls me a fuckwit all the time. Where do i stand papa?

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
I don't think leg room is going to be a problem.
View attachment 3182
hahaha... You guys are still deluded if you think no one is going to turn up!

They'll get a decent crowd and the "Boycott" won't be known to anyone besides the few on this forum!

Do yourselves a favour and get out to the game and protest with Banners and other means, no one will know if you just don't turn up!
We are not the Roosters, we have a core 8,000 minimum supporters who will turn up every game no matter what (Unless it's raining at Belmore because the stadium is hole when wet).

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

They'll get a decent crowd and the "Boycott" won't be known to anyone besides the few on this forum!

Do yourselves a favour and get out to the game and protest with Banners and other means, no one will know if you just don't turn up!
We are not the Roosters, we have a core 8,000 minimum supporters who will turn up every game no matter what (Unless it's raining at Belmore because the stadium is hole when wet).
Are you serious ?? No ones going.
We have more members than belmore's capacity, so anything less than a full house is an embarrassment.
Why is the club giving tickets away ? Why are they offering half price tickets.
I bet there's less than 10,000 there.
Don't forget your Pom-poms.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we lose this forum is gonna. Well I don't know no word can describe it.

it will look like our game plan

fnioefjiofj2iojf093uf03203jqweij9cisapox

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Are you serious ?? No ones going.
We have more members than belmore's capacity, so anything less than a full house is an embarrassment.
Why is the club giving tickets away ? Why are they offering half price tickets.
I bet there's less than 10,000 there.
Don't forget your Pom-poms.
South Sydney have 30,000 + members... Members don't mean people on seats!

I will take my pom-poms... Don't forget to have a little cry in the corner at 4pm Sunday

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
It used to, for the dogs.
It never did!

Members are not just season ticket holders! We have country members, interstate members, pet members, new born members, members for 3 games, members for 4 games, members for just about everything along with Members who get tickets to ALL games!

Whoever is calling for 100 people on the kennel to boycott and thinks it's making a difference are idiots!

Naturally when a team is losing crowds slide... You don't need a boycott to make that happen! We won't get 15,000 at Belmore because the team is doing bad just like every year that we have a bad year, the crowds are down...
A boycott will not make a difference, NO ONE will realise, NO ONE will care!

You want to prove a point? Protest, go outside the Leagues club and get a few hundred people, media will come within an hour or two... Having a little cry about not going to the games will change nothing.

I'll enjoy a beautiful Sunday afternoon at Belmore with thousands of other people...

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The crowd will still be close to sell out IMO.

1) Sunday arvo
2) An actual stadium that can hold an atmosphere
3) Club giving out free tickets. This always draws a few thousand extra.
4) Being paraded as Reynolds' Belmore farewell.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It never did!

Members are not just season ticket holders! We have country members, interstate members, pet members, new born members, members for 3 games, members for 4 games, members for just about everything along with Members who get tickets to ALL games!

Whoever is calling for 100 people on the kennel to boycott and thinks it's making a difference are idiots!

Naturally when a team is losing crowds slide... You don't need a boycott to make that happen! We won't get 15,000 at Belmore because the team is doing bad just like every year that we have a bad year, the crowds are down...
A boycott will not make a difference, NO ONE will realise, NO ONE will care!

You want to prove a point? Protest, go outside the Leagues club and get a few hundred people, media will come within an hour or two... Having a little cry about not going to the games will change nothing.

I'll enjoy a beautiful Sunday afternoon at Belmore with thousands of other people...
IMG_2605.GIF

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Ummm they didn't even sell GA tickets when this back to Belmore promotion started. The media has already noticed stupid and so much as a single empty seat on the day will be a very bad look. That's why there are so many stories being written and is so much media speculation about Des' future here.

Honestly, come back to reality. We don't really miss you, but somebody else on the planet probably does.

You can try and undermine and undervalue what we're doing all you like.....most of us won't be going....if you think the club isn't aware of and very worried by that information, you're just a silly git tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.