Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We should throw Des' play book out the window from kick off ffs. Players actually look to run into gaps and push away from defenders.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm quite pissed off now that dogs had that in them and waited until the 79th minute to use that. Would have been a good try if they got it but they waited too long to turn on regardless.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The moment they start to offload we look dangerous and score a try and almost a second. Where was this all FUCKING game? All FUCKING season?

Im absolutely convinved des enforces a no offload rule in his game plan...

sack the **** now and let these players just play what's in front of them for fucks sake.

How can a coach not allow 2nd phase play in a game plan?

Fuck this shit.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
bahaha what a shit team and a fucked coach, so glad i didn't even bother watching that second half. That is enough for me this season, i just can't do desball any longer and will now refuse to watch it.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol yeah I thought that was fairly close. Actually, surprised it didn't go up
Game was over and to make it look like the refs weren't corrupt.....that's how it's done in the NRL.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Best footy we've played .... when the result is beyond us...don't tell me it's not Des!!
It's the pressure, this team is full of bottlers 2 grand final losses. When the pressure is off we play with freedom, the game was over at 21-8.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should throw Des' play book out the window from kick off ffs. Players actually look to run into gaps and push away from defenders.
As funny as that sounds I'd pay to see us throw away the game plan for one game and see what happens

Let the team come up with a plan and play off the cuff

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would burn that fun book and replace the ashes with the books ashes in undertaker urn. (Only it would prob only be good for an ice smoker.. ) and even that would.prob still do up a junky smoking desses play book ashes worse than ice.

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In thirty years I have never been more embarrassed, disgusted, unimpressed, angry or just lifeless in regards to the bulldogs. I can literally feel the veins in my neck throbbing from anger at what's become of us
Couldnt agree more!! This group of flops just doesnt play for the jersey/club bar one or two. We are in a crisis, people are blind if they cant see it and think otherwise. Sadly the club needs an overhaul on and off the pitch. Bullfrog will be turning in his grave! Then again if Bullfrog was still alive, fuckwit Hasler would have never been signed.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are too crap to deserve the spoon, what do you get?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
According to Dib, it's not the end of the season and we shouldn't judge Des' results now but at the end of the season.
Dib stands by this and is willing to fall on his sword if he is wrong.
Dibshit, no need to wait.
I can here the knives, swords and guillotine all being sharpened and ready, you arse wipe Dib

Status
Not open for further replies.