Which club should we support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
no one until des is gone fuck the nrl and the other teams .

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought most players were trying hard but were playing like a disunited rabble we have been playing like for years now, so lets not be to critical about this game.
Penrith have been relatively poor in their last few games and were probably saving themselves for this game, This would have to be the best game they have played all year Gould would do anything to see that his team is not beaten by our club.
Lets accept that this year is write off, for next year would like the club to shed not only Kas, but also Eastwood, Jammer and Tolman, even if it means paying part or the majority of their salary, hopefully they would go to England where they would not be playing against us.
I hope that our club has learned that in the long run it is better to sign young up and coming players than signing players near retirement to massive back ended contracts.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Giants Netball.

They are meant to play like women (but we do play like women) but have more heart than the Bulldogs.

Better legs too!!!!!!!!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel as though I can't watch another bulldogs game until I know we have turned a corner ... for the meantime I'm banning myself from watch anymore games until we can put at least 30 on someone..

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Iv given up on this bullshit team this year. Lucky the EPL starts before semis come around. Atleast the mighty reds will give me something to cheer.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh. I've seen worse seasons. Won't ever stop supporting my club. We need a clean out desperately though, somethings gotta give

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I feel as though I can't watch another bulldogs game until I know we have turned a corner ... for the meantime I'm banning myself from watch anymore games until we can put at least 30 on someone..
Mate I guess that means we'll be seeing you next season?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another nrl club? Wtf you ain't a real supporter anyway if that's what your like.

Go watch the super league I actually like the Catalans dragons I think rugby league in France is important for the game so support them.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mr.I what were you thinking? Go give yourself a couple of uppercuts.

Last edited:

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
where are all the Lebanese players? Where are all the Samoans and Tongans from the area. Honestly, this is the Canterbury Bankstown and we have no major ethnic players that represent our multiculturalism. I know people are going to say Lichaa is a Leb, but he is no Hazem El masri. Oh, almost forgot who the heck is Des from Collaroy. This is Canterbury Bankstown.
Is that you raleane???
Younwant a more multicultural team because of the team's location?
Why don't you sign up a few of the refugees on basic contracts covering 5/8 and hooker?

Can't do any worse!!!

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will never give up on the Dogs. I know this season is over but next year with Foran & Woods I'm excited.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
where are all the Lebanese players? Where are all the Samoans and Tongans from the area. Honestly, this is the Canterbury Bankstown and we have no major ethnic players that represent our multiculturalism. I know people are going to say Lichaa is a Leb, but he is no Hazem El masri. Oh, almost forgot who the heck is Des from Collaroy. This is Canterbury Bankstown.
I agree, the dogs need a more even spread to represent the community, maybe Des is racist?
Id like to see more Sudanese to be honest.
Why are there no Sudanese bulldogs?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah look ... don't get me wrong ... I don't think I could ever give up on the Dogs (they hold a special place in my heart)..

But I just cannot deal with it at the moment.

Board - bunch of fuckwits.
Castle - fucking useless ****.
Players - clearly don't give a fuck about the jersey.
Support Staff - beyond laughable.
Coach - Only with us to pay off his beachfront cottage in Collaroy.

There's no end in sight, and things will get worse before they get better.

I haven't watched more than 10 minutes of our last 5-6 games, because within 5-10 minutes you know we are serving up shit.

There is no pride, no respect, and no love for the jersey and the clubs heritage by ANYONE in the club.

They entire lot of them need to fuck off, but we all know that will never happen.

As such.. it's near impossible to support the Dogs at the moment, and they certainly don't deserve our support.

That's where I stand on things at the moment, but I often enjoy watching other non Bulldogs games without the pressures of knowing we will lose.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I will stick to no watching NRL

I can never support another team

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Status