Which club should we support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's pretty clear this useless bunch of shit ***** care only about their pay packets, not the jersey they disgrace and disrespect each week.

So with that in mind and a gigantic FUCK YOU to all things Bulldogs until every last one of these ***** is sacked..... what team should we start supporting?

Clearly the club and players don't give a fuck about the fans, so why should the fans give a fuck about them!!

Only question left is who to start supporting instead.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe pick an nfl team and give nrl the flick

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
SYDNEY SWANS ohhh thats right their Fucked to.

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Netball they got more heart then these useless pricks be more exciting to watch too

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Embarrassing thread....hate the team not the club.
The club put that team out there, the club hired Hasler and resigned him even tho his is shit! In the end the club has to answer for this shit

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm lucky I'm a kiwi so I can support the warriors........wait a minute

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's pretty clear this useless bunch of shit ***** care only about their pay packets, not the jersey they disgrace and disrespect each week.

So with that in mind and a gigantic FUCK YOU to all things Bulldogs until every last one of these ***** is sacked..... what team should we start supporting?

Clearly the club and players don't give a fuck about the fans, so why should the fans give a fuck about them!!

Sorry mate you've missed the mark here bigtime.. I'll never support another team in nrl regardless of how bad we are going.. but we do need to stand up against those that are f#ckn the club .. I beg of every one , please don't turn up to games...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharkies for me lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've just given up on the dogs. I don't even bother watching as I know what will be served up.

Fucking useless.... none of them give a fuck about the jersey anymore, and I don't watch the NRL to support a jersey..

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm liking Manly this year.

Seem to be playing and a unit and playing for each other, unlike the fuckwit ***** in our team.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

How about get fucked

Status
Not open for further replies.