Which club should we support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's pretty clear this useless bunch of shit ***** care only about their pay packets, not the jersey they disgrace and disrespect each week.

So with that in mind and a gigantic FUCK YOU to all things Bulldogs until every last one of these ***** is sacked..... what team should we start supporting?

Clearly the club and players don't give a fuck about the fans, so why should the fans give a fuck about them!!

Only question left is who to start supporting instead.
Bro, Bulldogs forever in our blood. Im sure 99.9% won't support any other team. We are all just emotional now. But thats where it stops. We must be vocal for change. Be noticed. This is why we are the Bulldogs and no other team. We demand success. Our fans aren't stupid. Theyve lost my membership money for next year and metchandise money.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raiders/titans.
Least hated teams..
Look like this will be the 1st in 15 years I will not go to a match

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry mate you've missed the mark here bigtime.. I'll never support another team in nrl regardless of how bad we are going.. but we do need to stand up against those that are f#ckn the club .. I beg of every one , please don't turn up to games...
Being a moderator and Staff member..... you should be sin binned for that comment!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's pretty clear this useless bunch of shit ***** care only about their pay packets, not the jersey they disgrace and disrespect each week.

So with that in mind and a gigantic FUCK YOU to all things Bulldogs until every last one of these ***** is sacked..... what team should we start supporting?

Clearly the club and players don't give a fuck about the fans, so why should the fans give a fuck about them!!

Only question left is who to start supporting instead.
GWS for sure.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Being a moderator and Staff member..... you should be sin binned for that comment!
The trouble is for the first time in 50 years I agree with him. I just can't put up with this any longer. 10 minutes into the game I was already thinking about what I would do next Monday instead of coming out here for this rubbish. I know most of you would've watched it on TV but for us at the ground it was nothing short of embarrassing. With the only exceptions of Jackson, Elliott and Hoppa, no-one rolled up their sleeves today. The mistakes we made you would kick a 6 year old up the bum for. It was pathetic. It felt like a touch footy match for most of it. Maybe I'll get over it by next weekend but I seriously doubt it. A Sunday crowd of only 10,000 tells you how fed up members are and it will be even worse next week.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I will never support another nrl club but I won't be supporting this one until every single one of the cocksuckers is out no more membership money from my family until it's done

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Netball they got more heart then these useless pricks be more exciting to watch too
Huh? Isn't that who we were watching....Rae Rae's netball team?
Please explain who we were watching....I'm furious now!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be honest - I won't support another NRL team; but I'll cheer on whoever plays the side that beat us in the last game.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
where are all the Lebanese players? Where are all the Samoans and Tongans from the area. Honestly, this is the Canterbury Bankstown and we have no major ethnic players that represent our multiculturalism. I know people are going to say Lichaa is a Leb, but he is no Hazem El masri. Oh, almost forgot who the heck is Des from Collaroy. This is Canterbury Bankstown.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will always like the Dogs but the Tigers have more heart than us at the moment.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The trouble is for the first time in 50 years I agree with him. I just can't put up with this any longer. 10 minutes into the game I was already thinking about what I would do next Monday instead of coming out here for this rubbish. I know most of you would've watched it on TV but for us at the ground it was nothing short of embarrassing. With the only exceptions of Jackson, Elliott and Hoppa, no-one rolled up their sleeves today. The mistakes we made you would kick a 6 year old up the bum for. It was pathetic. It felt like a touch footy match for most of it. Maybe I'll get over it by next weekend but I seriously doubt it. A Sunday crowd of only 10,000 tells you how fed up members are and it will be even worse next week.
Reckon there was 11000 there? Looked lot worse than that on tv.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This could be a decent protest.
How about next home game, all members (suckers) turn up in another teams jersey ?
The stadium will be awash, with every colour except blue & white.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Reckon there was 11000 there? Looked lot worse than that on tv.
I guessed it at around 10,000 so 11,000 would be about right. There were more in the carpark with 15 to go than in the stadium though. Me included for the first time in decades......

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Faaark its dark days for dogs fans lol

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I heard a lot of lifelong diehard dogs fans are starting to support Parra now.

Status
Not open for further replies.