Round 13 - Dogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woeful attack woefull defence woefull heart remind me what our $1.5 milion coach is actually doing
deadset how is it the fault of the coach that morris falls for a massive dummy or that mbye just falls off a tackle. And dropping half the squad every week for nsw cup players like everyone suggests won't improve anything. Everyone needs to stop using the coach as a scapegoat for shit efforts. Conceding cheap metres and falling off tackles is about attitude

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Even our origin players are fucking crap in our jersey

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So i should not reverse my boycott of watching the dogs today ? Ive had a great weekend i cant risk the dogs dragging it down

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck, we're even going to make Tim Browne look like a world beater.

*shakes head*

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
deadset how is it the fault of the coach that morris falls for a massive dummy or that mbye just falls off a tackle. And dropping half the squad every week for nsw cup players like everyone suggests won't improve anything. Everyone needs to stop using the coach as a scapegoat for shit efforts. Conceding cheap metres and falling off tackles is about attitude
Yep because other than that we are a well oiled RL world beating team with huge effort and well drilled skills hey?

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking hell, what is this amateur hour?

Hold the ball FFS

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great that there's no bias on the fox commentary

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
‪75% of the @NRL_Bulldogs team should be in NSW Cup including the coach #NRLBulldogsPanthers ‬

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it over yet? Like watching a cat get hit by a car and wriggling around in the gutter for 3-4 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.