Bulldog supporters. Where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Born in Parramatta and grew up in Blacktown, so played all my footy in the Penrith juniors system, mainly for Patrician Brothers Blacktown. My parents were originally from Guildford so were Parramatta supporters for years but I became a Canterbury supporter when I was about 9 years old after watching Les Johns play. I was a fullback myself at the time and just wanted to play like him.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Grew up in Five Dock, moved to Strathfield as a teenager. Live down the road from there now. Followed the Dogs since my brother went for them loved Terry Lamb as a kid growing up

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Born in Fairfield moved back to Italy (Italian parents) for a short time then back to Fairfield .. Currently living in Bonnyrigg Heights

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bit harsh southy.. Cant be as wild and dangerous compared to breakfast point???
Exactly right @The Eye

As a child I dreamed of becoming a fullback, policeman, fireman, securtity guard, paramedic or something that people want to be. But no one tells you how hard it is to grow up in a place like Breakfast Point. I grew up with a father and mother you may think that’s not bad, but it was hell. I watched my mother get up at 5am in the morning and not return from work till 6 in the evening and she would just lay there exhausted. Now my father was a salesman that used to go on business trips and not return for days at a time. He used to try and make it up to us by taking us to football games (where I developed my love of the bulldogs/souths) and buy toys in a thinly veiled guilt trip and to buy my love. I would hide from him in a closet that was in the hallway. I would shiver with fear and I would cry but my tears didn’t mean anything to my parents.
My uncle that lived in the unit next door would bring many different women into his home because of the view of the harbour and have sexual encounters with them.

So as I grew I was alone and ran to the neighbourhood gang which was ran by a guy named Noel and we would put bungers in letterboxes and run away and do knock and runs, and also I would shout things at people from the safety of our car. I would say stuff like 'youre old' when driving past an old couple and 'hey baby you want some?' to hot girls who made a mis-turn and were unfortunate enough to find themselves wandering lone around the bad parts of the suburb. I also sold laser pointers and ritalin tablets because I needed the money and stole a nintendo.
I remember that one time I went to Noels crack house and all these women where there and they were all naked. One guy came in and said he wanted marijuana and Noel said if he had the money for the other drugs Noel had given him and he said no that he wasn’t going to pay so Noel took out a knife and the guy got on his knees and said “please don’t stab me I have your money at home” but Noel had no mercy and one of the other gangsters who rolled with us named Garth punched him in the head. The women got scared but stayed there anyway.
After a few years of this life I got bored and wanted to get out so I told Noel and the Breakfast Point boys I wanted out, and he told me to leave but never come back because the moment I walked out will be the moment I walk out of his life and to never come back to the area and I took the chance and ran with it!
I moved to Granville and met a few wonderful girls and started seeing them and I was the happiest man alive and never looked back.
I still wonder how my family are doing and if they are ok but I know that I can never go back and the best I can do is get the message to them to go on Skype and chat.

A few years ago, one of the boys I did bad shit with named Nassar tracked me down and made the effort to come see me and met me at Awafi, he begged me for my forgiveness for when he stole my Terry Lamb poster (i didnt know it was him) and when he called me a wankstain once and I forgave him, because I could see he was making a true effort to turn himself around and find his own redemption. I saw a bit of myself in him and I was satisfied that one of the painful memories of the past had been laid to rest.

Although I learnt how to forgive and forget, the scars still remain.

-Nasheed.

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly right @The Eye

As a child I dreamed of becoming a fullback, policeman, fireman, securtity guard, paramedic or something that people want to be. But no one tells you how hard it is to grow up in a place like Breakfast Point. I grew up with a father and mother you may think that’s not bad, but it was hell. I watched my mother get up at 5am in the morning and not return from work till 6 in the evening and she would just lay there exhausted. Now my father was a salesman that used to go on business trips and not return for days at a time. He used to try and make it up to us by taking us to football games (where I developed my love of the bulldogs/souths) and buy toys in a thinly veiled guilt trip and to buy my love. I would hide from him in a closet that was in the hallway. I would shiver with fear and I would cry but my tears didn’t mean anything to my parents.
My uncle that lived in the unit next door would bring many different women into his home because of the view of the harbour and have sexual encounters with them.

So as I grew I was alone and ran to the neighbourhood gang which was ran by a guy named Noel and we would put bungers in letterboxes and run away and do knock and runs, and also I would shout things at people from the safety of our car. I would say stuff like 'youre old' when driving past an old couple and 'hey baby you want some?' to hot girls who made a mis-turn and were unfortunate enough to find themselves wandering lone around the bad parts of the suburb. I also sold laser pointers and ritalin tablets because I needed the money and stole a nintendo.
I remember that one time I went to Noels crack house and all these women where there and they were all naked. One guy came in and said he wanted marijuana and Noel said if he had the money for the other drugs Noel had given him and he said no that he wasn’t going to pay so Noel took out a knife and the guy got on his knees and said “please don’t stab me I have your money at home” but Noel had no mercy and one of the other gangsters who rolled with us named Gus punched him in the head. The women got scared but stayed there anyway.
After a few years of this life I got bored and wanted to get out so I told Noel and the Breakfast Point boys I wanted out, and he told me to leave but never come back because the moment I walked out will be the moment I walk out of his life and to never come back to the area and I took the chance and ran with it!
I moved to Granville and met a few wonderful girls and started seeing them and I was the happiest man alive and never looked back.
I still wonder how my family are doing and if they are ok but I know that I can never go back and the best I can do is get the message to them to go on Skype and chat.

A few years ago, one of the boys I did bad shit with named Nassar tracked me down and made the effort to come see me and met me at Awafi, he begged me for my forgiveness for when he stole my Terry Lamb poster (i didnt know it was him) and when he called me a wankstain once and I forgave him, because I could see he was making a true effort to turn himself around and find his own redemption. I saw a bit of myself in him and I was satisfied that one of the painful memories of the past had been laid to rest.

-Nasheed.
What..... did.... i.... just.... read......

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Exactly right @The Eye

I remember that one time I went to Noels crack house and all these women where there and they were all naked. One guy came in and said he wanted marijuana and Noel said if he had the money for the other drugs Noel had given him and he said no that he wasn’t going to pay so Noel took out a knife and the guy got on his knees and said “please don’t stab me I have your money at home” but Noel had no mercy and one of the other gangsters who rolled with us named Garth punched him in the head. The women got scared but stayed there anyway.

-Nasheed.
Lol seriously this is what you call a rough neighbour hood?
Shouting at old people and selling laser pens .

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, we used to have our school athletics comps there.
Old man used to play soccer there and I think Mackey park in juniors I think it's called, he parents were scottish

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Lol seriously this is what you call a rough neighbour hood?
Shouting at old people and selling laser pens .
Bro his Terry Lamb poster got stolen. Cut him some slack. Ha ha

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Born in Parramatta and grew up in Blacktown, so played all my footy in the Penrith juniors system, mainly for Patrician Brothers Blacktown. My parents were originally from Guildford so were Parramatta supporters for years but I became a Canterbury supporter when I was about 9 years old after watching Les Johns play. I was a fullback myself at the time and just wanted to play like him.
I played for patties too , won 2 A grade GFs with them ....

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Born 81
Raised in Lakemba , school at st johns
Moved to Auburn , school Trinity catholic college then Westfieds sports high Fairfield

Now i live in kellyville

Played footy at:
St johns eagles
Berala bears
St Pats blacktown
Blactown workers
Windsor wolves
Doonside roos

Rep footy , Harold matts and SG ball for the Roosters

Last edited:

Benjamin Short

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Born in punchbowl grew up In Padstow heaights now I live in Gregory Hills

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
New Zealand born Samoan, lived in Marrickville and Punchbowl for years before moving out to Liverpool. Im in the 95% lol

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some time in early 1982 around March my parents mated.
Through dad's Penis and eventually 9 months later out mums vagina.

Or to to be less specific...
One could say I was born lunchtime on new years eve. Westmead hospital.
Was born in the year of the dog and started taking an interest in the footy at the start of the 90s.

A

Alexander the Great

Some time in early 1982 around March my parents mated.
Through dad's Penis and eventually 9 months later out mums vagina.

Or to to be less specific...
One could say I was born lunchtime on new years eve. Westmead hospital.
Was born in the year of the dog and started taking an interest in the footy at the start of the 90s.
Fhritp your old man did

Status
Not open for further replies.