Man has surgery to look like an elf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's actually fkn ridiculous that if someone says it's not normal when something clearly isn't normal. Everyone is a fucken fairy these days, people need to accept who and what the fuk they are instead of trying to change themselves for attention, mental illness etc.
if that transpecies can't hack that it's not normal what he's done he's obviously sick in the head and needs help, he shouldn't be endorsed or used as a weapon for the pc fuktards who wanna accept everything.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's actually fkn ridiculous that if someone says it's not normal when something clearly isn't normal. Everyone is a fucken fairy these days, people need to accept who and what the fuk they are instead of trying to change themselves for attention, mental illness etc.
if that transpecies can't hack that it's not normal what he's done he's obviously sick in the head and needs help, he shouldn't be endorsed or used as a weapon for the pc fuktards who wanna accept everything.
How does this affect you?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How does this affect you?
I'm actually sick of that question covens. It's not directly affecting me. However it's affecting the future generations and not allowing a distinction between what's normal and what's it normal. All in the name of pc brigaiders that can't hack being told no you're wrong or no it's not normal. Everyone wants to do what they wanna do not thinking of the effects it will have in the future on our children. I mean for fuks sake what are kids meant to think? They're not gonna know fact from fiction very soon which is gonna fuk the world up even further than it already has been fkd. I'd rather my son or daughter chic a fkn tantrum and have a sook then let them have a sex change at 3 years fkn old.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's about time we stop being PC and call out mental illness for what it is.

Take all religious people and put them into camps where we can reverse the brainwashing

These brainwashed religious fruit loops cause nothing buy wars, violence, persecution of people who don't follow their Looney ways

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's about time we stop being PC and call out mental illness for what it is.

Take all religious people and put them into camps where we can reverse the brainwashing

These brainwashed religious fruit loops cause nothing buy wars, violence, persecution of people who don't follow their Looney ways
Seriously you can go fuck yourself. You act like only religious people cause atrocities, gonand do fucken un bias research you dumb **** on how many atheists have caused atrocities as well. You add nothing but your fkn pc extremism here to the point I'd rather befriend a fkn Isis fuktard.

Fkn intolerant ****. Practice what you preach. You think you're better than religious people? How's sending them to camps showing you're better? How's being intolerant showing you're better? How's being a hypocrite showing you're better.

Fkn go back to the drawing board and come back with some facts.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously you can go fuck yourself. You act like only religious people cause atrocities, gonand do fucken un bias research you dumb **** on how many atheists have caused atrocities as well. You add nothing but your fkn pc extremism here to the point I'd rather befriend a fkn Isis fuktard.

Fkn intolerant ****. Practice what you preach. You think you're better than religious people? How's sending them to camps showing you're better? How's being intolerant showing you're better? How's being a hypocrite showing you're better.

Fkn go back to the drawing board and come back with some facts.
So I've proven my point with you dope haven't I?

I pretty much transferred what you said about this individual onto religious people to show you what effect those words have

And you cried like a little bitch. Since you don't like it, maybe just maybe you won't be an arse to people who are different to you

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm actually sick of that question covens. It's not directly affecting me. However it's affecting the future generations and not allowing a distinction between what's normal and what's it normal. All in the name of pc brigaiders that can't hack being told no you're wrong or no it's not normal. Everyone wants to do what they wanna do not thinking of the effects it will have in the future on our children. I mean for fuks sake what are kids meant to think? They're not gonna know fact from fiction very soon which is gonna fuk the world up even further than it already has been fkd. I'd rather my son or daughter chic a fkn tantrum and have a sook then let them have a sex change at 3 years fkn old.
I'm sick of reading your shitbrained, poorly articulated threads Realist and yet here we are. There's obviously a fair difference between an adult wanting to turn himself into an elf and a child wanting a sex change or don't you understand that?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So I've proven my point with you dope haven't I?

I pretty much transferred what you said about this individual onto religious people to show you what effect those words have

And you cried like a little bitch. Since you don't like it, maybe just maybe you won't be an arse to people who are different to you
Bro the only bitch here is you. You have a fkn sook as soon as mr I doesn't put up with your complete bullshit. You think only religious people cause issues which is false and advised you to do some proper research to see what atrocities atheist leaders/groups have caused. You can never hack shit that goes against your opinion or agenda. As soon as you're able to hack shit that's when you're no longer a bitch.

The only point you've proven is that you're the biggest hypocrite out.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sick of reading your shitbrained, poorly articulated threads Realist and yet here we are. There's obviously a fair difference between an adult wanting to turn himself into an elf and a child wanting a sex change or don't you understand that?
Do you not understand kids see these people or anyone in the media as role models? Obviously it's going to affect children for fuks sake, do you not see that? Also do you not pc parents are endorsing this shit all in the name of bullshit acceptance and diversity and whatever other pc fkn word there is. So how the fuk does this not affect the kids?

Like I give a fuk as to how good my articulation is on a forum. I'm not here earning points.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro the only bitch here is you. You have a fkn sook as soon as mr I doesn't put up with your complete bullshit. You think only religious people cause issues which is false and advised you to do some proper research to see what atrocities atheist leaders/groups have caused. You can never hack shit that goes against your opinion or agenda. As soon as you're able to hack shit that's when you're no longer a bitch.

The only point you've proven is that you're the biggest hypocrite out.
It really flies over your head doesn't it?

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT ABOUT RELIGIOUS PEOPLE, I'm using YOUR logical reasoning and transferring it onto religious people

It's YOU you arse, who treats others who are different to you with complete disrespect.

Pull your fucking head in

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It really flies over your head doesn't it?

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT ABOUT RELIGIOUS PEOPLE, I'm using YOUR logical reasoning and transferring it onto religious people

It's YOU you arse, who treats others who are different to you with complete disrespect.

Pull your fucking head in
Here we go being a coward **** again. Since you been here day one your motto has been only religious people cause these atrocities don't back track fkn go along with your bullshit atleast keep your dignity.

Aw ok coz someone spending 25k on becoming a elf must be shown so much respect yeah? Here we go again anyway with your hypocrisy, you have no issue with showing a complete lack of respect to who you so choose (religious groups primarily) but as soon as a religious **** such as myself shows no respect for a transpecie you bleed from your vagina and have a hissy fit which brings out your inner hypocrite and forgetting to practise what he preaches.

I'm not the one that says I accept everything you're that person so you make yourself a hypocrite when you don't accept certain groups or people (again primarily religious groups and people) 'arse'.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Idiot and you're displaying it to the world

Well done

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idiot and you're displaying it to the world

Well done
Lol here we go thinking he's opinion on who is considered an idiot is legitimacy. Fkn sit the fuk down and come back after watching some CNN for facts that way you can have something to say other than just shit.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When things like this are being shown on social media it has the potential to mess with people's minds. That's the danger

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When things like this are being shown on social media it has the potential to mess with people's minds. That's the danger
Wow fkn finally someone else realised this. There are some real fkn brainwashed people here yet claim the others are brainwashed.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still reakon hes a dumb **** spending 25k .
Ebays 25 bucks job done
images-313.jpg

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you not understand kids see these people or anyone in the media as role models? Obviously it's going to affect children for fuks sake, do you not see that? Also do you not pc parents are endorsing this shit all in the name of bullshit acceptance and diversity and whatever other pc fkn word there is. So how the fuk does this not affect the kids?

Like I give a fuk as to how good my articulation is on a forum. I'm not here earning points.
Let's be honest, kids aren't exactly the font of knowledge. I wanted to be a ninja assassin when I was a kid but my parents told me that was fucking stupid and I grew out of it when my brain had fully developed.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow fkn finally someone else realised this. There are some real fkn brainwashed people here yet claim the others are brainwashed.
Its a no brainer really.. Do you remember when blonde blue eyed chicks were the hottest chicks in the world and brunettes were a cheap second , chicks with black hair didnt even registar on the radar.. But since the kardashians everyone has changed their hair colour to black.
Kids and teenagers are the most vulnerable to the power of suggestion .

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
DC comics! Don't you dare try and change the name of a comic company to suit the pc agenda and change the historical name of a comic company. Haha

On a serious note, the pc brigade was hard at work condemning the lack of diversity in the new call of duty game being made. It's during ww2 and they've tried to make it realistic and as we know females atleast in the American army were not soldiers that fought on the front lines. So they're upset about that and want to change history to make themselves happy and it's a fkn game. See utility it's not me that's the problem or me seeing things, pc brigade literally wants everything changed to suit their agenda.
Haha PC Comics, yeah I thought you'd enjoy that.

I haven't really heard about this call of duty thing but if it's true it's not a campaign I'd exactly be wasting my time with. You're really going to hate it when some major movie production company greenlights Juliette Caesar aren't you? Maybe you can start a counter movement. Write a screenplay for John of Arc! Or maybe Lawrence Nightingale!

Status
Not open for further replies.