Round 8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to see Adam Keighran has been promoted to NSW Cup. I think he will do pretty well.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good to see Adam Keighran has been promoted to NSW Cup. I think he will do pretty well.
Plays in the 6, but from what I've seen he thrives as a first receiver. One to keep an eye out for, has some flair

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes! I hope Klemmer is fit and ready to go. Thought we lacked punch without him against Souths. Him and Kasiano can turn the momentum with their strong runs.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only Des would move his starting HB to hooker and his interchange to HB.

RFM will drop off the bench for Frawley.

Surely RFM deserves a bench spot and Lichaa should be dropped to NSW Cup

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Only Des would move his starting HB to hooker and his interchange to HB.

RFM will drop off the bench for Frawley.

Surely RFM deserves a bench spot and Lichaa should be dropped to NSW Cup
I still think we should start with Lichaa and bring Moses off the bench for the remainder of the game. Id rather start RFM over Eastwood though...such an absolute waste of ability. Though Frawley/RFM defensively could be an absolute nightmare for us at this stage haha.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
ITS UNCHANGED FUCK YOU DES
What is the point of selecting the same players at half back and hooker who are tried and proven failures in those positions? Then some time during the game selection changes may or may not be made.

But you can bet your bottom dollar if Hasler keeps playing these selection games one day the changes will come too late.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No surprises really. Des pretty much signalled his intention to keep Lichaa in there. As long as Frawley gets 60 mins. Hoppa must still be injured or no play Sunday. I doubt it's the latter given he's playing for a new contract whether it's here or elsewhere

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shhhhh, everyone shut up and don't tell the Tigers what supercoach is really up to......

These bullshit mind games are as effective as the **** that uses them every fucking week.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS The best coach ever will wait till we are losing before playing Frawley.

Has Frawley ever come on with scores level or us in the lead? Or is he just the Janitor, the bloke that comes on and cleans up super coaches shit?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder what will happen if the Tigers don't play out the game to the script Des has written for them.

Like they turn up to play and hit us with a couple of early converted tries and belt the crap out of us in defence. Believe me, its happened to us before.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still think we should start with Lichaa and bring Moses off the bench for the remainder of the game. Id rather start RFM over Eastwood though...such an absolute waste of ability. Though Frawley/RFM defensively could be an absolute nightmare for us at this stage haha.
I agree with Mbye on the bench and than coming on for Lichaa but we know it aint gonna happen that way.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That would require Des admitting that he was wrong with Lichaa and it is a failure. something we won't hear nor see from him in this lifetime.
A real man would admit he is wrong.

PS I don't want a song and dance when he admits he is wrong, just fucking do it and move the fuck on.

Reactions: GDR

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree with Mbye on the bench and than coming on for Lichaa but we know it aint gonna happen that way.
I think Des might make that change before KO...surely Frawley can't be on the bench AGAIN?

Reactions: DT

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eastwood had his best game in tight in the middle
Not a fcuking edge player
Tedesco will tear him up on the edge

Reactions: DT

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tigers are standing firm and more power to them. Let the little turncoat sweat it out for another week. Lol at the new nickname in the article.....

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a/35071299/tigers-unwilling-to-let-moses-go/#page1

Mitchell Moses will have to wait at least one more week to play for Parramatta, with the star five-eighth unable to secure a release on Tuesday.

Wantaway Moses was named as part of the Tigers' 21-man squad for their clash with the Bulldogs, after Tuesday's 4pm deadline for this weekend passed without a release.

It meant that Parramatta were unable to select him in their extended squad for Saturday's match with Penrith.

Under the NRL's new team-list guidelines, coaches can only select from the 21 players named on Tuesday in a bid to uphold the integrity of the game.
The NRL drew a line in the sand earlier in the season when they refused to allow mid-week recruit Dale Copley to run out for the injury-ravaged Gold Coast - a precedent that will end any hopes Brad Arthur had of immediately piloting Moses into his halves.

The Tigers are refusing to let Moses go without a fight and are understood to be playing hard ball with Parramatta over their negotiations for the 22-year-old.

It is believed the Tigers are not willing to grant Moses an immediate release to join the Eels unless they are given compensation.

A day after telling the media he "wouldn't have a clue" what was happening with his contract, Moses arrived early at the Tigers headquarters at Concord on Monday before joining the team at an off-site recovery session before returning for video work.

However his teammates remain unsure of his immediate future, having last heard from Moses on the matter days after he signed a three-year deal to join Parramatta in 2018.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Des might make that change before KO...surely Frawley can't be on the bench AGAIN?
Without a doubt Frawley will be on the bench.

I have a feeling if we are up by the 30th min we wont see Frawley come on until the second half

Status
Not open for further replies.